Vote for Card, or Dice System

Cards! I'm pretty vocal about this being the system I'd like to see for combat. I think it's a much more original idea, and I've never been a big fan of DndD-esque dice rolls in the first place (never played it). I'd take more strategy over more luck anyday. I have horrible luck, so...

@Ultraman

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh dangit.

Am I the only one who wants a bit more creativity? 

It's not really creativity but more around the fact that dice is a supported function Here on RPN

This is fandom above other things, though. There's not an *actual* dice function on the site, either, just a section for roleplays with them.

Fine, if the majority wants dice, then my vote doesn't really matter anyway.

@Captain Gensokyo The dice system is nothing at all like DnD dice system. I will allow people to use cards for combat too, but combatants need to agree on that system (Ex: 2 pairs, or 2 people agree to use cards to battle it out OOCly). However, I will focus on dice first, since that's what the majority wants.

@Captain Gensokyo The dice system is nothing at all like DnD dice system. I will allow people to use cards for combat too, but combatants need to agree on that system (Ex: 2 pairs, or 2 people agree to use cards to battle it out OOCly). However, I will focus on dice first, since that's what the majority wants.

Still, I'm skeptical. Well, unless it really wins me over, I'm not really gonna take part in the dice system and insist with using cards. Just wanted to get out my thoughts on the matter before there any potential problems down the road.

@Ultraman

@Captain Gensokyo You're free to align with any system, but if someone requests the dice system, that's the default system will utilize for the OOC mechanics in a duel. I do plan to make another group roleplay that focuses on the card system only, once I fully flesh it out.

Users who are viewing this thread