• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Voodoo Doll / Caught In The Act

Brent

The Female Virgo

Hello! So I have two group plots and mind and want to see which one people like the most. After you read each one, comment down below which one you like best. and or any questions or concerns you have. The one that people like the most I'll make a thread for.

Voodoo Doll

You've been enemies with someone else ever since the day you met them. Maybe you've had personal issues, or maybe you're just fighting with them because they were cold to you right off the bat. Or, perhaps there was just a misunderstanding. Who knows? All you know is you can't stand them, now. But some of you want to know why both of you had become enemies instantly, and you're determined to figure it out. You're not asking to befriend them, but just civil, at least. Really, you don't want to be enemies with this person, you don't want them to get under your skin, or for you to even get under theirs - you just start to want to understand. Others of you know why you dislike this other person so much - whether it be something they said or did, or something that has happened to you in the past, you're just distant from them. You don't want to let them in, or let them know what is so wrong. You just want them to leave you alone, and you'll leave them alone. But lately, there's something different about them that you see - you don't want anything to do with them, yet there's something that is attracting you to them. You don't know why you're feeling this way, or how they're getting you to even spend time with them, but you are. So, what will happen? Will you stay enemies, or become civil towards one another, at least? Or will you befriend them - or possibly even have it turn into something more? Well, let's find out, shall we?

Caught in the Act

Summer! The one word that spreads like fire as you near the end of a school year...

As friends make plans, or say goodbye to travel with family, you get together with a group made up of other smaller groups of friends to go on an all-teen beach summer vacation trip! Everyone gears up to go- guys with guys, girls with girls. But the rules state- No Relationships With The Opposite Sex. The guardians make sure the rules are enforced. Will you defy the rules, get away with your summer love? Or will you get Caught In The Act ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Voodoo Doll very much! It is such an original plot to start with a hate relation :P and build up to just friends instead of the love relations and such each time

I like both!

Voodoo Doll sounds very intriguing and Caught in the Act seems like a classic =)

If I had to choose one, I'd tear myself in half and have each side pick one. Jk!...sort of =P

I'd choose Voodoo Doll

Making the thread right now.

NessieAlways said:
I like both!
Voodoo Doll sounds very intriguing and Caught in the Act seems like a classic =)

If I had to choose one, I'd tear myself in half and have each side pick one. Jk!...sort of =P

I'd choose Voodoo Doll
DarkiusHeavenstein said:
I like Voodoo Doll very much! It is such an original plot to start with a hate relation :P and build up to just friends instead of the love relations and such each time
Link to thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/voodoo-doll.91075/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back