• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern вoнeмιan grove

kou

trash.

griffy.regular.png

maxresdefault.jpg

{This is an actual picture of the place, apparently this is 'druid worshiping' which is something that is considered to be harmless.}

Something to Note || Bohemian Grove is an actual place in northern California, presidents and other prestigious people have attended the sessions held there and conspiracy theorists have often considered the place to be made for satanists. While this isn't true, it is an interesting thing to think about, what actually occurs in Bohemian Grove?

You may just find out.

----

For years Bohemian Grove has been a constant source of conspiracies and unanswered questions, many have wondered what goes on and those who have ventured into the place unwelcome have been arrested. Essentially, I was quite intrigued with the lore surrounding this mysterious location in California and it is only human nature to be curious with things you have no business thinking of. Bohemian Grove is basically a secret, exclusive society for elitists and politicians that are able to spend big bucks just to have a little fun once a year. Everyone from Richard Nixon to Mark Twain has attended this place at least once and many people have speculated over what goes on there, I was struck with inspiration to create an RP surrounding the eerie tales circulating Bohemian Grove and I was wondering if anyone was intrigued. The basic outline is that you and a select few people (no first come, first serve seeing as this will require some finesse and flexibility) will be visiting California in order to find out the 'truth' about Bohemian Grove, you are renowned investigators who have decided that this particular place will be your main focus for your last case ever together. This will be a thriller/horror so there will certainly be some shady things you'll uncover at the risk of your own peril. I will include a Lore section and pictures of Bohemian Grove if there is any intrigue whatsoever.

Thoughts?
[border]
[/border]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kaiden Lee]This sounds really cool! Totally interested!!

[/QUOTE]
*Incoherent screeching* I am glad.

I would love to write a novel about Bohemian Grove, of course 100% fiction and ideologically fantastic... but still. If I could be permitted to love our nations leaders, I could write an awesome piece of fiction here.

ArcaneUnit said:
I would love to write a novel about Bohemian Grove, of course 100% fiction and ideologically fantastic... but still. If I could be permitted to love our nations leaders, I could write an awesome piece of fiction here.
I would love to see such a book, I would certainly read it.

I STAND BEHIND YOU 100%

EVERYONE GET IN HERE.

@NimbusTheCat

Hannah is pretty much who I meant by "everyone".

I suppose we have enough for a basis, I believe I shall start working on the thread today.

@Sailor Adams Perfect, love!

The thread shall be up this afternoon and I'll tag you.

Awwww my daughter has a waifu

Why you no tell mama?!?!
xD

And I wanna take a whack at this if you don't mind

MidnightSoul said:
Awwww my daughter has a waifu
Why you no tell mama?!?!
xD

And I wanna take a whack at this if you don't mind
I am sorry, love. I thought you were preoccupied. I'll tag you. xD

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]I remember watching documentaries about this place; I would totes be down to join if I can.

[/QUOTE]
Of course you can!

I'll tag you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back