• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron

shruglife06

What’s good?
Hello! I'm currently obsessed with Voltron right now and I honestly would love to roleplay some ships/pairings for it. I don't really prefer any type of roleplay really. One liners, short lit, long lit, script. It doesn't really matter for me. As for the pairings, I have a whole list that I'll list below. I'll also bold the ships I absolutely love to roleplay and who I can roleplay or would be willing to try for this ship.

Ships:

Sheith/ Shiro x Keith

Hunce/ Hunk x Lance

Shallura/ Shiro x Allura

Lidge/ Lance x Pidge

Shayunk/ Shay x Hunk

Shance/Shiro x Lance

Keilo/ Keith x Rolo

Shidge/ Shiro x Pidge

Hidge/ Hunk x Pidge

Lallura/ Lance x Allura

Shayllura/ Shay x Allura

Nyallura/Nyma x Allura

Latte/Matt x Lance

Katt/Keith x Matt

Pallura/Pidge
x Allura

Shunk/Hunk
x Shiro

Yeah, so that's all ships that I like. If you see a ship you like, let me know and I'll be happy to roleplay with you. Please don't hate on a ship if you don't like a ship cause I definitely won't roleplay with you if you do. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm interested in being Lance for Klance. If I may suggest, Keith x an OC of mine, if that's okay? 

Hi hello! ^^ I saw ShiroxKeith was a pairing and I would love to roleplay that if thats okay! Ive been dying to play Keith for a long time! ^^ 

hey, I would love to do a klance roleplay if you'd be interested? I can write anywhere between one line and three pages, and I can also play either character decently well!

hey, I would love to do a klance roleplay if you'd be interested? I can write anywhere between one line and three pages, and I can also play either character decently well!
The OP hasn't logged on in about a year, I'm afraid.

Hello! I'm currently obsessed with Voltron right now and I honestly would love to roleplay some ships/pairings for it. I don't really prefer any type of roleplay really. One liners, short lit, long lit, script. It doesn't really matter for me. As for the pairings, I have a whole list that I'll list below. I'll also bold the ships I absolutely love to roleplay and who I can roleplay or would be willing to try for this ship.

Ships:

Sheith/ Shiro x Keith

Klance/ Keith x Lance

Hunce/ Hunk x Lance

Shallura/ Shiro x Allura

Lidge/ Lance x Pidge

Shayunk/ Shay x Hunk

Shance/Shiro x Lance

Shatt/ Shiro x Matt

Keilo/ Keith x Rolo

Shidge/ Shiro x Pidge

Hidge/ Hunk x Pidge

Lallura/ Lance x Allura

Shayllura/ Shay x Allura

Yeah, so that's all ships that I like. If you see a ship you like, let me know and I'll be happy to roleplay with you. Please don't hate on a ship if you don't like a ship cause I definitely won't roleplay with you if you do. Thanks!

I will most definitely role play shance,lidge, or Klance with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back