• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom voltron fandom friend group-thing~ (dunno where I would put this thread but okay...)

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
so as of recently, I have been suuuuuper into the show voltron and would love to maybe have a group of friends who are also really into the fandom! we would rp, chat about the fandom, and maybe once we are more acquainted and such, we could even assign each other a paladin or other character and we can refer to each-other as our designated paladin or character, I just think it would be really fun!

I don't really have many rules pertaining to this but I guess if you wish to join the little friend group I'm hoping to create, post showing your interest in this thread!

Awesome, I have only watched up yo where shiro disappears so hopefully thjs encourages me to watch the rest of it. Haha

same here xD still finishing seven deadly sins so I have to get caught up before season 8 releases next month

noperino, haven't watched much anyways, or if you want we could work out an oc-based rp until we both catch up haha and its finnnne~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back