• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron character hunt

Espy-Ninja

(she / her) A simple star in the night sky
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(I'm still new to this site so sorry if I mess something up)
I would love some sweet long-term fun with the Voltron cast, with some nice shipping in it. I would like to make it a group Rp with each of us taking on a character.
It would be set on earth after season 7, in a world where Adam is alive or needs to be saved. (Shiro deserves love okay!) I thought it would be best to talk plot and such when we start to get together.
Personally, I would like to play Shiro, and I can double as Pidge if need be.

๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง, ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž?

๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง, ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž?
I mean I would still love to do it, but your the only person who has said anything
I mostly rp Adashi but I can double Klance if you want to have a smaller rp?

I mean I would still love to do it, but your the only person who has said anything
I mostly rp Adashi but I can double Klance if you want to have a smaller rp?
๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง, ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐๐š๐ฆ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ . :)

๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง, ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐๐š๐ฆ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ . :)
want to send me a pm and we can talk out more details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back