• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron anyone?

Espy-Ninja

(she / her) A simple star in the night sky
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, my name is Espy, a pleasure to meet you!
Before we get started there are a few things you should know about me when it comes to rp,

1) NO ONE OR TWO LINERS!! I like nice, long posts. Please, at LEAST a GOOD para? Honestly, though, the longer the better. I adore page long post that fills up a whole page in word. With this love of long post, it's not uncommon for me to lose interest in rps that shrink below 3 or 4 lines on a consistent basis. That doesn't mean I'm not willing to take on one para rps though so long as I get enough to work with.

2) I want someone who will talk with me to make the plot and help keep things moving in the rp. I LOVe having an OOC chat where we can plan things out and talk, that's haft the fun of a rp.

Now to the fun part, THE RP!!!!
I'm looking for a mostly character rp with all the paladins, and a focus on Adasih (Adam and Shiro) because I really want space dad to have a happy ending.
SHIPS
The main ship I want to put in is Adam and Shiro. Other then that I'm open to most ships, but if you want Klance I do ask that we play it as a slow burn. Slow burn klance is more fun in my mind because I like watching them squirm.

WHO I CAN PLAY:
Shiro
Adam
Pidge
Lance
Hunk

PLOT
I'm mostly looking for something that goes with the main story, either an add-on or changing it to something where like Adam joined them from the start or whatever. I'm a bit picky with AUs, but give it a try, I'll give it a shot if you can sell me on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back