• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron angst!

Pixelleci

Pixeled
Hey guys! I’m looking for some Voltron angst. Preferably some canonverse, I’ll do any ship, but really Klance is my strong suit. All I ask is that you are literate-advanced literate! Let’s start crying ;;

ooo i love klance! i may be interested, i’m more of a group role player but i’m trying to branch out. what exactly did you have in mind? although fair warning i’m not the most advanced rper? my minimum is 400 words but i can reach 500+ if i try ;-;

ooo i love klance! i may be interested, i’m more of a group role player but i’m trying to branch out. what exactly did you have in mind? although fair warning i’m not the most advanced rper? my minimum is 400 words but i can reach 500+ if i try ;-;
That’s all good! I was thinking something canonverse- just shoot me a message and we can discuss it more! Did you have any ideas specifically?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back