• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Void of Worlds (Lore / OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Melon Bomb

hi i make bad decisions
This is the only post I will likely update the lore in, so the rest of the thread can be used freely as OOC!
If you have any questions or suggestions, be sure to ask them here too.

[Nation: Wyngard] A heavily populated and heavily fortified empire known primarily for its military strength and paranoid territorial expansion policies. The land of mercs, weapon trading, and nationalistic fanaticism.

[Nation: Terrarium of Magic] A mobile ring of islands in the sky inhabited by scholars, mages, and mage enthusiasts. Will bomb the hell out of you from a hundred miles away if you look at them funny.

[Nation: Moontree] A once hidden grove of usually neutral forest dwellers who have been recently occupied by forces of the Terrarium in order to exploit their natural mana resources. They will side with just about anyone if it means they can get rid of these guys.

[Nation: Golden Well] Industrial and economic powerhouse. A central hub of commerce between nations, and the only nation capable of producing (simple) firearms. Don't get on their bad side.

[Nation: Leucinine] A rising nation that quickly developed after miraculously re-taking a peninsula that had fallen to Uryale. Notable for its Grand Spire, which mages and artisans have been working to restore. Not many know its true purpose, but if word of mouth is to be believed, it may serve an important role in fighting back against Uryale.

[Faction: Wyngard Imperial Army] Soldiers under the direction of Emperor Theon.

[Faction: Circle of Chosen] A coalition of summoned heroes who have chosen to work together as one cohesive team in order to battle Uryale's forces.

[Faction: Doves] A neutral organization of peacekeepers with members representing each nation that act in service of preventing war.

[Faction: Seven Arrows] An infamous guild of mercenaries that sell their arms to the highest bidder.

Uryans are minions of Uryale, you can think of them like parasites that can turn into monsters on their own or latch onto hosts, they are notoriously hard to kill and have a habit of splitting into multiple parts - also, they steal the ability of anything they eat so be sure not to let one take a bite out of you

They are classified into four sizes, each of which is dealt with in their own way: Small, Medium, Large, and Colossal

[Small Uryans] These are often dealt with by a Container and a Decimator pair. A Container's job is to create a strong barrier or to efficiently draw in all of an Uryan's body parts into one location. A Decimator's job is to essentially annihilate that one spot with something akin to a high explosive to make sure every piece of it is obliterated.

[Medium Uryans] These are usually dealt with by a Container, Decimator, Divider, and Hunter, also known as a 4-pair - the most common grouping. A Divider's job is to rip the bigger Uryan into chunks that are more manageable for others to fight with. A Hunter's job is to make sure that none of the chunks escape so they must have good tracking skills.

[Large Uryans] These are dealt with by a 4-pair and a Giant Killer. A Giant Killer is classified as someone who can deal extreme damage to very large opponents, often with the intention of toppling them.

[Colossal Uryans] No one is sure how to kill these yet, for now they are simply delayed with countless sacrifices.

Most of the fight happens on the 'front lines' where a majority of Uryale's forces are concentrated and where a majority of the body count piles up. While the ideal is to push them back and defeat them, if this is not possible, then their secondary job is to make sure as few Uryans as possible slip past their defenses and escape to terrorize other nations. In Sheol, the front lines are currently in the now destroyed nation of Moringrodt, some miles to the west of Leucinine.

Last edited:
yeh you can just jump in, and feel free to join the discord server - theres a link in the 2nd page of the interest check (tower is currently off limits atm though, too much happening there)
Reiksguard Reiksguard

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia AsterRose AsterRose Ace Cream Ace Cream Xcelgamer Xcelgamer spookie spookie D1.Live D1.Live Ramjammer Ramjammer EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash Alta Alta Fred Colon Fred Colon Reiksguard Reiksguard Topless Topless
Okay, just so everyone is on the same page - due to the fact that the RP is currently hosting a large number of players, there may be times where the plot or your character's scene moves on without your input if you are needed for a post but it takes too long to be written in

This is to make sure that a few slow downs here and there wont cause the entire RP to stall for everyone, thank you!

Hmmm. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with the pace of this RP of that's the case. I'm still working despite everything, and they've even made overtime mandatory for right now. (I work for a medical equipment manufacturer.)

Normally that's not a problem since group RPs allow me to post at a slower rate, but I won't have the time to keep up with interactions without holding people back for this one so I'll probably have to drop out, sorry.

Ramjammer Ramjammer Ah dang that sucks, I really enjoy your writing! I wouldn't count yourself out just yet, since sometimes people tend to have a habit of dropping off pretty early on so there is still the possibility that the number of players now wont be the same in a week or two

Hey, I'm not too sure if I was ever considered a player to begin with, but would there be a way to jump in later on if I wasn't? I've finished my character, though they're a bit out of place compared to the others so I don't mind redoing them or having to drop altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back