• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

voice rp partners

Shadowfallen9570

Red like blood Blue like the Rain
  1. looking for someone to rp voice rps with I have a lot of good ideas and would like to start up some new rps with some new people. I have been doing this for around 4 years now and it is a blast when you get in to it so don't be afraid to try something new I look forward to talking to yah

Last edited by a moderator:
well hum its like talking in person as your oc or who ever you wont to play as but you drop the typing and you use you voice

Okay but how do we send our voices to each other? I'm sorry for the questions I'm just kinda confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you do fandoms aswell? If you do, wut fandoms are you interested in?

Do you do fandoms aswell? If you do, wut fandoms are you interested in?
Yes,I do voice rp fandoms. My go to fandoms are usually DC Comics,Marvel Comics, and Star Wars. I do other fandoms, it's just those three are my go to fandoms to voice rp about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back