• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vocaloid RP

Len hugged him back tears rolling down his eyes "You're like my brother...." He said. "Yeah." Rin said. "And I admit you're kinda cute..."

Len looked at him and said,"I trust you..." He held his head and groaned. "You two should rest." Rin said. "You might have new data but you're bodies are still damaged pretty badly," She looked at Len swollen cheek.

"No thanks, I gotta take Oliver home, his Vision isn't that great." She winked at them. She walked out. "I guess it's just us." Len said.

Len groaned again and held his stomach buy snatched his hand back because of the pain and said,"I wanna go eat something my stomach and head are killing me..."

"No, I've got it..." Len half limped down the stairs and was surprised when he saw Akaito standing there, Akaito punched him in the stomach and smiled when Len fell on the floor crying in pain. "You're a little softie aren't you? Well Rin said I have to watch you babys so be nice!" He said grinding his foot on Len's back.

"Aww, calm the hell down I was just playing!" Akaito turned around and looked at them from the corner of his eyes and said,"or was I?"He said looking back at them."BOO!!" Akaito turned around and screamed in Len's face and laughed when he was frighted lost balance and fell to the floor.

"That sound good I guess." He said. "Her and Oliver are probably still at the park since Oliver insists she walks him through there instead of the easy way..." Len smirked. "And plus, the boys vision sucks and he's easily distracted."

"I can fix his vision I can look into his systems and change his eye status if he is a android of course".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back