• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy βØỮŇĐ β¥ ĆĦΔΞŇŞ

Malice Queen Malice Queen It truly depends on how many people they have, if they are put in wards based on ability, by sex, by level of danger. Like a 3 to 4 person ward is big enough, heck I’d be happier with three person wards. Conversations can be more personal while not having to worry about 8 other people
yup yup!

I think I saw someone left because they don’t like open sandbox. Let me display an example. Character 1 is a man with super strength. Character 2 is a woman is super speed.
Character 1: “Well... looks like the people in ward 6 are getting riled up again.”
Character 2: “Why? Did the guards tease them or prod them?”
Character 1: “I’m guessing someone stole the others ration. The cookie likely.”
Character 2: “It’s always the cookie. Should we report it to a sentry?”
Character 1: “Nah. They’ll be fine, they always are.”

Pretty lame right? When you give an open sandbox, people might not always know what to do and might just do whatever comes to mind. Sometimes their power isn’t even mentioned or displayed. Heck we don’t care to use names. Why be super strong or fast if you don’t use it? With a purpose we will know what to do.
Character 1 is a Guard tasked with eliminating an escaped person who has killed guards. He is armed with tasers and a pistol.
Character 2 is an escaped subject from the female ward. She can alter the temperature of blood upon touching someone.
Character 1: A cold sweat trickles down Bobs face as he bears witness to the horror before him. Inmate 4 had exploded the hearts of 3 of the other guards, men who were bigger and stronger than he. Still he had a job to do, and he was determined to do it!
“Don’t take another step Inmate 4! Or by God I’ll volt your ass! I mean it!” Bob said, his voice shuddering.

Character 2: Inmate 4 relished in the destruction she had composed. The 3 fools sent to collect her for testing were nothing, little more than snacks for her insatiable appetite. She faced the whimpering guard, a maddened grin on her face. Even with a taser in his hand the main showed terror, he was afraid of Lina, and for good reason. Lina took a few steps forward, her movement innocent and feminine.
“Awe?? What’s wrong? Big boy scared of a wittle’ gurl’? Ha! You are nothing but sheep to me, the BLACK WOLF!!! Now die!” Lina charged but the guard shot his taser, stunning Lina and causing painful convulsion.

That sounds more fun if both parties had purpose. Bob needed to subdue Lina, and Lina had escaped testing. We need purpose to make a great story, we want to avoid having to explain to readers and most importantly avoiding the word “Why” because we want them to understand us.

I think I saw someone left because they don’t like open sandbox. Let me display an example. Character 1 is a man with super strength. Character 2 is a woman is super speed.
Character 1: “Well... looks like the people in ward 6 are getting riled up again.”
Character 2: “Why? Did the guards tease them or prod them?”
Character 1: “I’m guessing someone stole the others ration. The cookie likely.”
Character 2: “It’s always the cookie. Should we report it to a sentry?”
Character 1: “Nah. They’ll be fine, they always are.”

Pretty lame right? When you give an open sandbox, people might not always know what to do and might just do whatever comes to mind. Sometimes their power isn’t even mentioned or displayed. Heck we don’t care to use names. Why be super strong or fast if you don’t use it? With a purpose we will know what to do.
Character 1 is a Guard tasked with eliminating an escaped person who has killed guards. He is armed with tasers and a pistol.
Character 2 is an escaped subject from the female ward. She can alter the temperature of blood upon touching someone.
Character 1: A cold sweat trickles down Bobs face as he bears witness to the horror before him. Inmate 4 had exploded the hearts of 3 of the other guards, men who were bigger and stronger than he. Still he had a job to do, and he was determined to do it!
“Don’t take another step Inmate 4! Or by God I’ll volt your ass! I mean it!” Bob said, his voice shuddering.

Character 2: Inmate 4 relished in the destruction she had composed. The 3 fools sent to collect her for testing were nothing, little more than snacks for her insatiable appetite. She faced the whimpering guard, a maddened grin on her face. Even with a taser in his hand the main showed terror, he was afraid of Lina, and for good reason. Lina took a few steps forward, her movement innocent and feminine.
“Awe?? What’s wrong? Big boy scared of a wittle’ gurl’? Ha! You are nothing but sheep to me, the BLACK WOLF!!! Now die!” Lina charged but the guard shot his taser, stunning Lina and causing painful convulsion.

That sounds more fun if both parties had purpose. Bob needed to subdue Lina, and Lina had escaped testing. We need purpose to make a great story, we want to avoid having to explain to readers and most importantly avoiding the word “Why” because we want them to understand us.
I believe that is a much better version but at the same time the people running the asylum should have a specific anti against every inmate that would limit their powers or disable it so that the inmates can work together to break eachothers weaknesses or they can do it themselves somehow or even call in some favors from the guards

I believe that is a much better version but at the same time the people running the asylum should have a specific anti against every inmate that would limit their powers or disable it so that the inmates can work together to break eachothers weaknesses or they can do it themselves somehow or even call in some favors from the guards
I made that up from the top of my head... XD

Bound By Chains

Theres the actual thread for you guys.

Literary Revenant Literary Revenant
As for the plot to the idea of the roleplay. I had planned to keep it a little open but yet not to the point that there is literally nothing but just wandering around chatting with one another. Quite obviously that would be annoyingly irritating...though the idea in mind I had was mostly to have it focus onto the idea that eventually the patients get to know one another and sooner or later they decide to actually plan an escape from the place.

There is an 'owner' of the actual asylum(which will be later on introduced) and his whole plan being that it is to use the patients as test subjects and such to create the most 'perfected' soldiers and sell them off to the highest bidders and such. If the roleplay continues forward after the whole idea of the escape; then I do have a quite a bit more to add into it..although that all really depends if the interest and dedication in keeping this idea alive is able to progress it that far ahead.

If there is an escape, we can do a survival thing where they are hunted down or they have to figure out how to blend back into society and stick together.

Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho
Indeed, although there will be much more adding into that..if the roleplay gets that far.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000
Because you asked it in the actual main thread. I put up the OOC thread link in the first post..so you can ask questions there.
That main thread is meant for the actual in character roleplaying.

βØỮŇĐ β¥ ĆĦΔΞŇŞ
057_style_big.jpg

During the 1900s, there was a rumored organization called "Judas Asylum" that had apparently taken in anyone with special conditions that were unknown to the person that had them. From the advertisements that were scattered around the world, it was thought that this organization was sincere about their generosity of helping those in need without asking for so much as a single dollar in return from the families that had worried for the person with the strange condition of sorts. Even those who were orphaned or homeless would be welcomed with 'open arms' for assistance.

However, behind the scenes of all this kindness was a much different story. After spending an entire day at the organization's building and being cared for simply for that single day; the employees of the building would inform both the client as well as the families if they had any that the client's 'condition' was always far worse then they had first imagined it to be. In return, they would state that the client was to be moved to another location where much more technology was offered and better help could be brought to the client.
Obviously, during that time; both the clients and families would always agree to such and let themselves be brought to the new location where their original generosity would be thrown away and the organization's true intentions were finally revealed. Judas Asylum was actually an organization that was funded by an unknown source that wished to take in people with special 'conditions' which were actually powers to put them through tests due to scientists researching that these people weren't actually human if not, they were humans with strange powers that made them walking powerhouses.

Judas Asylum wishes to take these people in and run tests upon them to possibly steal their powers if not multiply it into soldiers and make them into perfected super soldiers for war if not for personal gain. Either way, during the 1900s; the technology that Judas Asylum had produced to do these tests were extremely futuristic that some would believe that the people that worked for the organization were aliens or time travelers even. Whatever the case was, the tests that were ran upon these subjects have been more than agonizing for them.

------

Anyone interested into this? Cx
Is there a CS yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back