• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Vixe’s partner search !

vixe

you got this
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Thank you for stumbling upon my thread. I just wanna say sorry for no bbcode at the moment I can’t make fancy smancy things right now.

Anyways a little about me:

I am 18 and a female. I am about to graduate from high school and I plan to get a job after high school. I can usually reply right away unless I’m busy, which isn’t often. I can push out 2-4 good paragraphs when I’m feeling motivated. I do suffer from writers block and lack of motivation so I’m sorry if my replied don’t seem inspired.

I prefer to play female because I’m not comfortable with playing males and I will play fxf.

Rules I expect you to follow:
• no ‘*’ please please be literate. I know sometimes a grammatical mistake here and there is something that can’t be avoided. I even make mistakes. We aren’t perfect, we’re human.
• Communication is key to me. You should be open with me. If you do not wish to continue the rp with me please let me know. I dislike being left in the dark.
• No one liners please post as much as you can. I understand if you’re feeling a lack of motivation but not every post should be one liners.

This I will and will not rp.
•I will not rp mxm or play the male in any relationship.
• I don’t play fandom rps
I will play anything else. I usually play slice of life but I very open to expanding into playing fantasy, sci-fi, etc.

Pairings/plots:
princess x wounded knight
princess x knight
princess x prince
princess x dark knight
teacher x student
Boss x Employee
the summer road trip
Bad boy / good girl
bad girl / good girl
friends with benefits

Plots/concepts:
"Soulmates who can feel each other's pain au: I came to stop this street fight because that really big punch you just recieved made me scream at a cashier. Also are you injured?"

"Holy shit you just got stabbed, you need help but also god my stomach feels like it’s exploding"

"I think you’re my soulmate because you’re biting your lip and mine’s hurting now"

?Bad girl x bad boy: bad girl meets bad boy and makes him succumb to his knees and plays hard to get and drives him crazy and he’s never been this into someone and she enjoys the attention so much

?once you’ve touched your soulmate for the first time, something as small as a poke or a brush of finger is enough to make you feel warm and happy and energised. the negative side effect? you need to be touched by them because being without even a small touch for long enough can and will kill you.
-: they hate each other but have to be around each other

??muse a and muse b are two incredibly different people living on the same floor of this really humble apartement building; muse a is admittedly a bit off-kilter with her quirky personality and spontaneous bursts of incredible, child-like energy. She’s cheerful, ambitious and with a tendency to simply skim over the sad, hurtful parts of life rather than deal with them accordingly. muse b is introverted, witty and broody and spends most of his time contemplating the many mysteries of life. Sarcasm seems to be his one and only defense mechanism and irony his best friend. muse a quickly grabs his attention with her seemingly trusting and light-hearted personality, his odd need to figure out the source of her never-ending happiness making him sneak second glances at the younger girl quite often. Their paths barely ever cross except for when they pass each other in the foyer or happen to be doing laundry at the same time. one night, when a slightly tipsy muse a is out drinking alone after being stood up (for the third time that week), it’s muse b who swoops in to defend her when some random guy is coming on too strong. unfortunately, he can’t fight for shit and immediately ends up getting hurt with only muse a left to take care of him. The rest of that night muse a spends cracking jokes and lightly teasing the embarassed boy as she cleans him up, the two of them truly connecting as they share a lot of secrets that no one else knew about them. muse a starts coming to muse b at the oddest times, asking for help with chores and errands that she’s definetely able to do by herself, always wearing her cutest pajamas in an (obvious) attempt to seduce muse b, who’d respond with witty remarks and awkward stutters. And like imagine how cute it would be to see their personalities rub off on the other as their friendship progresses and slowly turns into a full-fledged romance !

muse a is a big bad mob leader or gang leader or drug dealer or smthn like that and muse b is their significant other who wouldn’t even know how to hurt a fly
and muse b is also the only person who can calm muse a down when they’re in a rage
also muse a has to teach muse b how to defend themselves in case something were to ever happen to them
BONUS:
what if
muse a takes muse b out to dinner or smthn one night and someone tries to hurt muse b in order to hurt muse a
and muse a ends up shooting someone
and it’s the first time that muse b has seen that happen

CHARACTER A, a struggling high school dropout, becomes infatuated by CHARACTER B, a pre-med student. Their upbringings are similar. They are both raised by parents who are hateful to each other. As a result, they question the existence of true love. CHARACTER A, an optimist, seeks out to find the answer and believes that, maybe… just maybe, CHARACTER B is the one. The problem is, CHARACTER B is already committed with their SIGNIFICANT OTHER.

you’re my sibling’s new spouse but damn when you kiss me it feels like i’m on fire

hi when i saw you at that bachelor/bachelorettes party i didn’t realize it was thrown for you or maybe i did and we slept together and oh shit you’re getting married in literally two days

childhood best friends slash roommates who get immensely drunk one night and have sex and then just continue to keep doing it because that’s the only way they think they can have each other. spoiler: they’re both in love with each other and have been for years, but don’t wanna say shit about it because they’re afraid of losing each other. cue angst

Thank you, vixe ?

Last edited:
would you mind a 'Slice of Life/ Boxing' RP? :P

“?Bad girl x bad boy: bad girl meets bad boy and makes him succumb to his knees and plays hard to get and drives him crazy and he’s never been this into someone and she enjoys the attention so much”

I would kill for a role play like this it’s exactly what I’m looking for! Would you be interested in doing this? I’m already imagining my guy just being sooo head over heels crazy ahh

“?Bad girl x bad boy: bad girl meets bad boy and makes him succumb to his knees and plays hard to get and drives him crazy and he’s never been this into someone and she enjoys the attention so much”

I would kill for a role play like this it’s exactly what I’m looking for! Would you be interested in doing this? I’m already imagining my guy just being sooo head over heels crazy ahh

Shoot me a Pm so we can work out the details! I’m excited to rp with you~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back