• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Virtues of Youth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
When do we start and how are you wanting to start? Also, do you have a story laid out already?

Sorry, was away from technology all day so didn't have a chance to respond. Waiting on one more CS from Processed Stardust Processed Stardust then we can start!
As for storyline, I figure every member of the group is chosen by one of the members of the Justice League to form the new team. Flash chose Julie, a Green Lantern chose Trip, etc. We start as they're introduced to each other right before their first mission. Does that sound good to everyone? Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Arne Arne fin fin RingSlinger RingSlinger

Also, it seems as though we have two green lantern characters?? Or am I reading it wrong.

fin fin Already have reached the max number of characters, sorry!
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Just one lantern, Trip. I don't believe anyone else is :)
As for the League member that chooses Ray, I was thinking maybe Katana since she's been connected with the League before and she'd probably find a kindred spirit in Kuro.

fin fin Already have reached the max number of characters, sorry!
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Just one lantern, Trip. I don't believe anyone else is :)
As for the League member that chooses Ray, I was thinking maybe Katana since she's been connected with the League before and she'd probably find a kindred spirit in Kuro.
Hmm ok. Then what is the difference between the green lantern and a starheart? Isn't the Starheart made into a lantern??

We (Me and Ring, obviously) actually ran the same characters before, so we already developed some sort of dynamic between them based on their power's similarities and backgrounds. They also threw a lot of low-key snark at eachother, but that's a plus.

You forgot to add the "Thankfully to the constant help of my dear Arne". I'm excluding the tons of titles since it's fucking awkward to write some of my discord bullshit in the forum.

I think you meant "In spite of the constant nagging of my dear Arne".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back