• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Virtual lands (Always accepting)

Flight of the guardian dragons
  • “Whatever you say, Governer” replied the NPC as you look into the water spotting the heat signitures of the Salki, whitch is a crab the size of a small car that scuttles along the lake deep within the lunar sand.

“Would you mind catching them for me, i need healing” you say

“Of course governer” replied the NPC’s we’ll take care of it for you” All the npcs save for one flew off over the lake. The remaining NPC stayed behind to heal you as she got out some phoenix ashes from her large, obsidian box that she grabbed with her mouth.

She dumped the ashes on both of your wings and almost like magic, the holes closed up leaving behind unscathed batwings. she soon set the box back down as your hp went up by 50. “Great job, Gerdin” you say making up a name “My pleasure governer” Some bubbles would appear in the water as the dragons dove down into the underground depths where they’d remain for a few minutes. They’d come back with three Salakis as two of them are carrying each side with their maw. They body slammed on the shells once the salakis had substantially suffocated.

You eat the claw meat as well as the midsection as you now have a full bar with 370 hitpoints. “Now we need to see what these aliens are all about!” said an npc who was done with Dinner

“No” you state “They’re not worth it, just some imperial force full of n00bs”

“But what if they reach our homeworld?” asked another NPC “What would the ___ think about it!”

“There’s millions on the homeworld, they’d be wholeheartedly outnumbered!” you said “I ___ this Yonkun moon to serve ____, we’re about seven planets away feom the homeworld anyways and there are few other countries that are out this far in the solar system!”

Who rules the dragons?
    A. The president
    B. The Supreme Leader
    C. the God-Emporer
    D. The King
    E. The Prime Minister
    F. write in

How did you get this moon?
    A. You were elected
    B. You bought it with your vast fortune
    C. You were appointed
    D. You were in the bloodline