• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Virterde Chronicles: Gifted Ones

Aria's laughter slowly subsided and she wiped her tears and gives a small nod not wanting to be seen talking to someone who wasn't 'there' according to others. Walking along she continued to chuckle silently and made her way from one place to the other.

(@GreenSea kun, when are we all going to meet Nephew?)

Deciding to stay on the ground for a bit, Conner once more cover his ears with his headphones and follows Aria. Occasionally, he walked through some people, but meh. "So, where you headed?" he asked, not really expecting an answer. Perhaps a point or a nod in the general direction would be what she did.

Aria smiled as she came towards a bridge, "Ah... Tokyo bridge... Even though the walk was long... It was worth it."

Stealing a quick glance at Connor she smiled happily and looked around feeling the wind in her face.

"Ya, Tokyo. Very Tokyo. Me, I prefer the USA and the Grand Canyon, but that is a bit of a float away." Conner said, not really to her.

Aria gave a small nod, "Hmm... I have never been to USA..."

Even though it was aimed at Connor for anyone passing by they wouldn't think of her as crazy talking to herself. Giggling she put her arms up into the wind and remade the famous Titania scene by herself.

Rein raised an eyebrow at the sudden question. Did his name really matter in this type of situation? He had made plenty of contracts before that required nothing more than a kiss and the required payment after the agreed time. Some were completely aware of the consequences of associating with a behated yet they do so willingly, accepting the price for a wish, no matter what it might be. There might have once been a day when he would have done the same thing. To exchange his soul for the ability to reverse his past actions. But now it was too late.

"Rein" He answered, despite his contradictory thoughts. He was starting to find this mortal interesting, not much different from the rest, no...but she's caught his interest none the less.

@katelynn

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now blushing profusely, Cyan took a quick calming breath though it proved to be difficult remaining so when you had an esper (,a behated one at that!,) pressed against your collarbone. It was true that he had been saved by him...and his groceries were brought back in one piece...

"I...alright" He mummered in resignation, "But just promise that you'll stay out of sight from my family, especially from my brother". Cyan wasn't just the second best of his family but often the odd one out. He had always loved talking to esper's, whether they were Beloved or Behated. It isn't that his family didn't like the spirits, its just that their less open with the latter of the two. They couldn't possibly know that he was a behated but Cyan definitely did not want to take that risk. Though since it would only be one night and his parents and older brother were probably asleep by now...it couldn't hurt. Right?

@Hototo

Last edited by a moderator:
Bella stood at the counter and swirled the coffee around in her cup and then looked up at the behated. "Rein..." she took another drink of her coffee. "Well, I'm assuming you didn't let me die because you want something. Helping isn't really in the behated description after all..." she made her way to the couch and sat down, sitting sideways so she could still see him and patter the seat next to her. "Come sit, " she insisted. She took the last drink of her coffee and set the empty cup down on the old warped wooden coffee table. "Before you said you could help me... how?" She was curious and knew it was at a price but she still wanted it. She wanted to be free from this darkness looming over her. She looked at the behated and examined him. He seemed different than the other behated she ever talk to but was it just as an act. He was so mellow and self reserved.

@Cyan

Gabriel flew over as he watches Anna's next move, he doesn't want a girl as pure as Anna gone in the hands of behated, "...oh dear creator forgive me to abide your will and serve this little girl." This is the first time he was dedicated himself on doing something since years, the last time he was dedicating himself was when he was searching Maria. Gabriel was also fascinated on the girl's action, like how the way she walks and reacts was none like other nomads he had found. "...This female nomad... have I seen her somewhere?" Gabriel felt that Anna was somewhat familiar to him.

"Hope you don't expect me to hold you to complete the seen. Never saw the movie, but have seen plenty of people do that." Conner said. Why were they here again?

Aria giggled and placed her hands to her side, smiling softly at the sea in front of them. I hope you return... Sighing she stretched her arms and yawned. Looking at Connor through the corner of her eyes, Aria sighed and looked around to see if anything interesting was happening. Seeing nothing she swung her arms as she made her way off the bridge back the way they had arrived there.

@Beowulf

Last edited by a moderator:
Following her, he began to hope that she would come up with something soon. He never realized that, when you had a contract, when you did nothing, you were extremily bored. Lucky for him he had his music. So, cranking up the volume as high as he could bear it, he listens to it and follows her, breaking out into a small dance every once in a while.

Aria made her way around the town and smiled at the people she passed, she soon made her way to a more wuiet place where there was no one around. Turning to face Connor she smiled happily.

"So what are you listening to? I saw that you were dancing ever so slightly before."

"Oh. Uhm..." Conner says, trying to think of something to say. "It's nothing you would like." And quickly turning down the volume.

Aria leaned closer trying to hear it, "Well if I can't hear how am I suppose to know whether if I like it or not..."

"You just won't, trust me." What Conner was listening to was electric music. The whole genre is usually called dubstep, when in fact dubstep was just a smaller sub-genre.

Aria looked at him and knew that he wasn't going to budge, sighing she motioned him to follow her and began to make her way to a tall building.

"Even though I have to walk the whole way up the view is worth it."

Quickly she made her way up the stairs and made her way to the roof, "Isn't it pretty?"

Deciding to not go up the stairs, Conner just floated up. At her comment, he only grunted. Ya, it was a good view. But when you could easily get much higher, into orbit even, he wasn't as impressed by views anymore.

Aria smiled at the view and looked at the people that were like ants walking around, "Hehe! They all look so tiny from up here... Why do we think that we are so important...?"

"Because we are the dominate species." Conner replied. Well, that and probably the fact there is the whole dog eat dog world that it was out there.

Aria sighed and looked at the view sadly, "But we are ruining the world with our 'dominance'..."

Looking away from the view and up into the sky, Aria held onto the bar and leaned back nearly creating a perfect 'L' with her body.

"Can't say anything about that." Conner says and shrugs. Humanity was a great and terrible thing. It could build thingsthat could reach space, and unmanned space craft that could go to the moon and back to get resources. But it also left it's filth and trash every where.

Sitting on the roof, Aria looked at her watch and then noticed the time.

"Mom is going to worry if I don't start to go back home... Don't want that to happen again~!"

Hopping up she made her way to the stairs, "I will see you at the bottom?"

"Of course." he replied before jumping off the edge. Upon landing, he puts his headphones on and waits for her.

(Family game night. Not going to respond for a bit. Maybe.)

Making her way to the bottom she smiled and made her way towards Connor before realising that she would have to walk the other way. Giving a small motion to follow her, Aria began to make her way to her home. Thankfully it is isn't too far from here... Making her way to the apartment she smiled at Pongo that made her way to here in a rush pushing her onto the ground.

"Hey boy! Were you good?"

(Okay~!)

"Oh yay, a dog." Conner said, making more of an observation than a statement. He had a dog, at least he was shre he had one. A mutt that they named Freddie but responded to Dog, Fred, Stupid, Puppy, and even Kitty. He didn't hate dogs, he was just cautious around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back