• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Viola Bay (Pokemon Adventure RP) (Closed)

t s u k i

✨ average human child thing ✨
A loud announcement booms out of the speakers on your boat.

"Good Afternoon Folks, you'll be arriving shortly to Viola Bay! Please gather your bags and make your way to the loading deck!"

Today starts your adventure in a very interesting new town. Trainers of all walks of life, and career path are extremely encouraged.
I dont really have a whole lot of rules, but keep it sensible and I think we will be okay lol. I'm planning to set this up very slice of life
with a sprinkle of drama. NPCs will be heavily be used because girl i aint trying to have 34 players because damn that would be a mess.

Alright I am speaking way too much, get on with your adventure!
While reading a travel guide youll find some history on Viola Bay. The Bay used to be a simple little homey town with a select few people and a select few types of pokemon. Now for some wild reason, The Bay holds close to a few hundred different types of pokemon and it seems like that number wont stop growing. Hell, it seems like the island is growing too as seen in the pictures from the travel guide. Quite a few mysteries to this quirky island, and many choices to be made. You can explore the Island itself, research the pokemon, or even just settle into a very odd quirky (definitely not shady) town :)
Come see the wild powerful pokemon that inhabit Viola Bay with its historic landscape and relatively safe but stunning scenery. Our island boasts about mysteries that will test your skills and really draw you in. All pokemon are local to the region but strange occurances have been happening lately! Calling all travelers! Can you figure it out Viola's grandest mystery?
OOC: here
CS: here

Last edited:
Is there any particular reason why characters are coming to this Island? Is it more of a "slice of life" feel? Is there a plot goal?

Trying to get a feel for this RP.

Is there any particular reason why characters are coming to this Island? Is it more of a "slice of life" feel? Is there a plot goal?

Trying to get a feel for this RP.
Every character has a personal reason but I am still narrowing down the feel of the whole island and developing a plot for it. What I can tell you is to prepare for some meanies. Im trying to balance slice of life with drama lmao.

Slightly interested, will be keeping watch. Would like to see more information first.

Interested, probably wanting to play a junior researcher.

CS and OOC channels are made, if you guys would like a CS template let me know because I can come up with one for ya

CS and OOC channels are made, if you guys would like a CS template let me know because I can come up with one for ya
ehehhehehhehe speaking of that template-👀(I AM SO SORRY I HAD IDEAS BUT DIDNT KNOW WHAT YOU WANTED-)tumblr_00ebbe420c51eb5cc14f1331ea90fc96_7524bb8e_540.gif

BAHAHAH YOURE GOOD LOVE LMAO
I am not gonna lie, i came up with this whole plot and rp on the fly after a mental health break so im rusty as all hell. I welcome the help!

Well, shoot. Why didn't you just say so in the first place? I'm all down for helping on a plot to make a nice and well thought out Pokemon RP.
Pushing Get Out GIF by Angry Birds

interested. i need to get out of the walled garden of rps i’ve trapped myself in

what do you anticipate posting requirements to look like?

Well, shoot. Why didn't you just say so in the first place? I'm all down for helping on a plot to make a nice and well thought out Pokemon RP.
Pushing Get Out GIF by Angry Birds
oh my god I would love some help, if you want, we can pop into a PM and work on this.... thing i call a plot

interested. i need to get out of the walled garden of rps i’ve trapped myself in

what do you anticipate posting requirements to look like?
Now thats all up to you, I personally like a couple of paragraphs to keep my head in the game, but if you are running out of ideas, i understand that. I try to be as flexible as I can there.

oh my god I would love some help, if you want, we can pop into a PM and work on this.... thing i call a plot

Now thats all up to you, I personally like a couple of paragraphs to keep my head in the game, but if you are running out of ideas, i understand that. I try to be as flexible as I can there.
Hit me up, I'll get my glasses on and coffee made so we can make the best RP to welcome you back while not making it too complicated. Enough to taste and enjoy, not too complicated to panick the small things.

will ferrell anchorman GIF

Alrighty Folks! CS Template is up, I'm tweaking the plotline with a big big help from RitualDeadlyf RitualDeadlyf so give me juuuust a minute to have that set up. In the meantine, have fun creating and let me or Ritual know if you need anything :3

I'm interested if you don't mind another person coming along for the ride!

Well I'm not sure how this works, but I guess it's interesting. I like the idea that it has more description, but by itself the idea already catches my attention

Well I'm not sure how this works, but I guess it's interesting. I like the idea that it has more description, but by itself the idea already catches my attention
Is this your first time roleplaying?

One could say, Yes. I'm new to this type of forum.
Well, welcome to RPNation. The first thing we have you do is create a character. Which can be found here.

Very easy format located under a spoiler. Room for creativity or keep it basic. You can look at others for ideas.

Once we begin, another thread will be posted for In Character rping. It's usually turn based but could be depending if you are interacting with anyone.

We'll walk you through each step to get familiarized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back