Villains & Heroes II: Endless Battle: RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks you, anyway, I'm not aligned with these soldiers, anymore. I was part of the Vympel division, but only about 8 years ago I last spoke with them, I guess you could say I defected. But I didn't come here for the hostages, or the soldiers. I'm looking for someone, who like these soldiers was in Alpha squad."

Roskoy stepped up from the group, "Vympel eh?" She asked curiously, still walking closer. The man quickly shot back, "ex Vympel"
Roskoy pulled down her bandana, revealing a smirk. She quickly hung her arms around the back of his neck pulling him closer, "Where have you been...?" She stepped back, to talk to him easily, "Why did you defect, Kolo." The man wasn't slow to answer, "Your killing order was put out, you know I can't just sit there and do nothing about it, my turn. Why did you change your name from Anya, it sounded so much better."
"It was never officially changed, just what I started to call myself, I guess more of a smokescreen than anything. How is the embassy? Holding up?"
"Oh yes quite. Not really no, quite agitated and furious, the have out a lot of money into capturing you."
"Wouldn't expect anything less, I mean I am the best shot after all." She boasted, playfully.

"Ta ta ta, I got higher on my score, remember?"
"That was on assault rifles." She remarked
"Ugh, who cares, all the same in the end. All that matters is I finally sound you."
"We do have an awful lot of catching up to do, have anywhere to stay by any chance."
"I mean, rooftops aren't much but it works."
"I have a place, you can stay with me, like old times before you dragged me into this mess."
"Yes, m'lady" he bowed to her, as a joke
"Oh please grow up," she grinned going up to grab his hand. "We have a way to go, it's in the other side of the city."
"You know I hate surprises, can you just tell me where it is, maybe I slept on the rooftop once."
"Nope." She smiled
"Ugh, Anya why are you like this?"
"Just follow me," she started to drag him out of the place,
"I don't have a choice do I." Their voice got lighter
"You wish" until nothing else was heard.

Anyway, you find the five hostages tied up in the corner of the room.

Sir Fission
Fission ran forward to the hostages. He desperately wanted to release them from the ropes. Alas, Fission’s powers wouldn’t do that.

“Can someone help cut the ropes?” Fission called.

doggodaily doggodaily

Man O' Might

"I can." Daniel spoke as he looked over to the Vympel, "Sorry." He sighed as he walked to the hostages and began snapping them with his sharp claws, "We got you guys, any of you wounded?" He asks as he continued to snap the ropes.

Sir Fission
“Nothing to see here. The door is that way,” Fission said calmly to the family, and pointed down. When the family had left, Fission turned to the heroes.

“Man O’ Might, it was an honor to meet you. W-would you like to come with me to the Opera House this Saturday? There’s a play going on on Saturday. I bought a ticket for a friend, but he rejected. So… would you like to come?”

doggodaily doggodaily

Daniel stared at Fission, "Mmph, sure, but next time tell me to stop not blast me in the wall." Daniel sighed and rubbed his side. "I usually like those kind of things anyways, meet me at my manor by the beach, tell security the code: Shoreline Pineapples, I know it sounds random but they'll let you in." Daniel walked to the window and pulled it up. "I'll be off now, SPENCER, jets on." The A.I activated the jets as Daniel began to fly, "Set location: Home." SPENCER then set the GPS and Daniel flew to his manor.

Sir Fission
“See you then,” Fission said, beaming. He felt in his pocket. The autograph was still there. “I’m gonna get going guys. But I hope to see you all soon.” Fission bowed his head. As he made his way down the stairs to the first floor, he was very proud of himself.

Sir Fission has left the arc.

“I’ll go as well.” Daniel told the heroes before he left. “I will hopefully meet you guys soon. My friends will get one hell of a story!” Daniel went out of the house and got in my car towards my house.

While he was driving, he got a call from Ryan. Daniel parked at the side of the street he was going to and answered the call. “Hello?”
“Daniel, what happened to you? We didn’t receive anything for a while!”
“We were taken to the plaza to fend off a hostage situation. We successfully did, although some AVD agents died. They looked like cannon fodder in the house.”
“So that’s what happened. Anyways, I have to cook dinner for my parents. I’ll call you tommorow. I’ll tell all the other friends about what happened.”
“Goodbye Ryan!”
Ryan then hung up. Daniel went back on the road he was going to and drove all the way back home.

Timeskip to 6/27/2020
The date is Saturday, June 27th. It’s fairly warm outside, but cloudy. The beach is pretty full today, as are places like Abb Amusement Park. The time is 12:00.

MegaMetro News
Palomar Plaza Invaded
On 6/23, a group of three soldiers broke into the Noodle House in Palomar Plaza. They rigged the building with traps. Using social media platforms, the invaders live streamed themselves taking a family of five hostage. They demanded that a person named Roskoy turn herself in. Heroes arrived and took out the traps, in addition to killing the soldiers.

No citizens were killed, and the hostages were delivered home without injuries. The only deaths were that of the attackers. The Noodle House, however, was damaged very much. Over $10K in damage was done. The Noodle House will be closed for several months while it is repaired.

The woman named Roskoy vanished after the attack. She has not been seen since the attack. Roskoy was believed to have been part of a group called the Russian Embassy. Upon finding the bodies of the dead attackers, Russian Embassy uniforms were found. Police believe that the attackers came to retrieve Roskoy.

No word has come from the Embassy. The police are not worried about another attack from the Russian Embassy. For more news, visit our website.

You may do a post-timeskip post. In addition, you may also make any posts in between 6/23 and 6/27, if you want to. Post!

archur archur IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan doggodaily doggodaily The Golden General The Golden General Hollycrest Hollycrest GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Honeyed Tea Honeyed Tea @Infantstein112

June 27, 2020, Lambourn Piers
The docks, which normally hummed with the sound of machinery, now struck a different chord; the muffled sound of a piercing electric guitar solo.
The person playing stood inside of a massive metal shipping crate that she'd designated as her own, at least until someone decided to kick her out. So far, however, she'd managed to elude being found, as well as being picked up by a crane and accidentally being placed on a boat to Timbuktu.
The guitarist stood inside the barren walls of the empty crate, effortlessly striking chords like she'd been doing it for years. Her long hair fell below her face, masking it.
After a few more verses in the solo, she struck a chord, then stopped playing, shaking her head.
"Man, that's no power chord..." She brushed the hair out of her eyes to reveal her face. She wasn't overly pretty, but her brown eyes were mildly transparent and had a sort of multicolored glow behind them. Her faded gray T-Shirt was about a size too big with the left sleeve ripped off. It read "Punk's Not Dead, You Are". Complementing it were black jeans, sneakers and a metal bracelet on both of her wrists. The only thing that ruined the image was her hair, which was bright blonde and tumbled down her shoulders in a golden wave.
The girl smirked as energy coursed through her fingers. She strummed the guitar's strings once for an F minor chord, and as she did the energy vibrated across the strings with a pulse that was not only loud and electrifying...but destructive. It emitted a sonic wave that struck the back wall of the crate, blowing it down.
The girl lifted the guitar off of her neck and smiled with satisfaction.
"Now that's a power chord."
Upon stepping outside, a paper blew along the street, which she quickly snatched up and scanned with her eyes.
"Hostage situation, huh? That doesn't sound too good...good thing the heroes handled it." She turned towards the horizon.
"I'm gonna be just like them someday...but for now, I'm stuck playing gigs at dive bars and hotels."
With that thought, she set out towards the beach to see if there was anything more interesting to occupy her time with.

Meanwhile, in Thorpton Park...

Some of Daniel’s friends were there at the park with themselves. They were along each other and gathered today to get together.
“How was college?” Ryan asked to the bunch.
Just when Ryan asked the question, a bunch of answers came from so many people.
“No degrees yet. Just finished my first year.”
“I got a major in Technological Studies.”
“On my way to a major in Biology!”
“Studying Filmmaking.”
“Okay, you guys can stop now.” Ryan finally called.
“Were any of you there when two helicopters flew by the beach?” Jade questioned curiously.
“No. I was at my job in South Tarpoley.” A new person called Brandon said. He was only 1 year older than Daniel and was more experienced then him. He was cautious and didn’t just rush into action without thinking. They used to be friends in elementary before Daniel went away due to his discovery of his fire powers.
“I was at Thorpton Park taking in the scenery.” Someone else known as Alex said. She was still at high school on her final year. Ryan made friends with her when he was in his 10th grade. Not much was known about her.
“I was with my other friends at Abb Amusement Park. We were riding the Mistbringer. We didn’t even notice that the city was getting attacked.” Yet another new person called Rylah said. She was different from the others as she came from the tropical regions of Heroica. Again, not much is known about her.
Then Oliver came running down the street with a paper.
“Have you heard the news recently about the hostage situation?” He yelled from down the street with as little energy as he had left.
“I’ve heard the news.” Ryan replied.
“It’s pretty unfortunate that only some special people get powers.” Brandon added.
“Brandon, don’t be so judgemental about our defenders. You know they are the only reason why this city is still alive. If they didn’t come, the city would be filled with crime like it did 10 years ago.”
“Sorry.”

Man O' Might
Daniel sighed as he tilted his head and looked at himself in the mirror. "Looking nice Daniel...looking nice." Daniel smiled and walked to his bedroom. He gripped a chip off of the cabinet and stored it in his pocket. He walked over to the steps and slowly descended down stairs of steps until he hit the first floor. Daniel adjusted his tie on his black and white suit and walked by the front door, turning and leaning against the wall as he awaited Sir Fission. "Should I use a fake name and get to know him or just reveal it to him....? Fake name." He thought to himself as he turned to look out of the window and look for the guest. Many security were lined up at the gates, having holsters with pistols and some of them had special tech. Daniel let out a sigh as he delved into his thoughts.

Minor Arc 1
MegaMetro. A city of heroes, villains, and of great wonder. The people were enjoying their day today, for the sky wasn't particularly cloudy, and the suns rays caressed all who bathed under it. In short, it was a beautiful day to go out and experience.

However, there was a particular young man playing his guitar on the steps of the University of Non-Superpowers, most could assume he was there for some after school activity, but this was not what the young man was doing. His face hid away from the sun behind a dark hood, his jet black guitar connected to an amp nearby. He played tunes that were fast, and loud, and with near perfection. Welcome to the Jungle, Skyrider, Wizard's Last Rhymes, and The Number of the Beast, all in that order, as if he were just playing to practice, or on a set track. The same few songs every hour or so, rarely switching up, sometimes repeating the same songs. But nobody noticed, as everybody walked on by, only hearing the middle, beginning, or end of one of those songs as he played it, not really stopping besides from placing a few bits of coin into a his strangely metal guitar case. He would only nod to those who strayed close, getting a full blast of pure power metal as they drew nearer to him.

He was there for at least 3 hours. The cameras only saw him walk in, and start playing, non-stop. Until finally, 3:00 PM struck. And at precisely this time, the boy rose, and threw his hood back. His face, was featureless. A metal sheet that slowly began to contort as he packed up his things, closing the guitar case, putting it on his back, and picking up his amp, the guitar still in his grasp.

A deep cackle began to resound from his chest. It was a hollow cackle, as if it were stored in an aluminum can, and finally let loose. This cackle, only grew louder as his featureless face contorted further. A brow was formed, then a large grin, eye sockets were set under the brow, and the grin began to grow large daemonic teeth. His face wasn't the only thing that was changing however, as his form began to shed it's own mere mortal shape for something far more cool.

Spikes began to protrude from his shoulders, elbows, and knees, becoming taller and more muscular as he walked forwards, his clothes ripping as he burst out of them. 'He' wasn't a man at all at this point, his strange and metallic colors truly showing. His guitar, once a simple black and sleek lead guitar was something far more powerful. Now, it took the shape of a massive axe, it's hilt serving at the neck of the evil thing, the blade now humming anxiously, ready to unleash it's true power.

The massive daemon had left the case behind it as it snapped the straps that held it to his previous form, becoming something far greater in return. He set the amp down, and people had stopped to look at the transformation of the simple youth to the terrifying daemon. And he strummed something simple at first, something that made the metal fences of the University begin to quiver in fear as his song began to make them bend into malicious spikes, then fly towards him, not taking any routes to avoid impaling any poor bystanders in the way.

People immediately began to pull out phones to call the police, alert the heroes, do something to stop this monster from killing the lot of them, but their phones, their belts, the ire hydrants, the street lamps, everything metal began to coalesce around him, a ball of steel and iron and blood, all swirling around in the air. Those who weren't stupid ran, and those who didn't realize they had their phone ripped from their hands and pockets stood there just observing.

It was at this point, all hell began to break loose.

The ball shattered, the fragments becoming impish creatures who carried their master upon their backs. Those who were free carried his bidding, ripping apart those nearby into bits, and bringing their hearts to the daemon beast, who let himself be fed them, gnashing the blood and tendons in his massive teeth, ending each short feast with a menacing laugh, to let those who ran know that he enjoyed their suffering.

Up overhead, news helicopters began to broadcast.

"Coming to you live from Channel 9 News. A massive demon is terrorizing the city with his music and imps! Get indoors citizens of MegaMetro, and let your prayers stand with the heroes of our city." Over the broadcast, another cackle, and a scream of agony as another civilian was added to the body count, punctuated by a cry of "I'M A METAL MACHINE" as the villain began to start up another song, aptly named Metal Machine.

Frostbite
Frostbite had been watching the news from his room, scanning every move of the massive demon-beast from the broadcaster's camera. What is going on? Whatever it was, wasn't good, not in the slightest. He quickly slipped on his helmet, and opened his contacts, which from years of heroing, has gotten pretty large. He sent a message to everyone he could

"Alert, massive metal demon-thing at the UNS, we need as many people as we can to take this guy down and get civilians out of there."

"Time to do what I do best." His suit shot at him from the other side of the room, instantly locking in and suiting him up. He stepped out of the bunker, an inconspicuous factory building in the abandoned part of town. His bike zoomed towards him, and he hopped into the saddle of his frozen, automated steed.

"Take out the trash." He face palmed at his terrible one liner as he raced towards his new AO, ready to take on the demon.

20 Minutes Before Minor Arc 1…
Sir Fission
Sir Fission was on his way to Man O’ Might’s manor. He wore a black suit with a black tie (one of his better outfits), and combed back hair. He would be driving Daniel to the Opera House. It was a play- Fission forgot the name, but he was sure that it would be romantic. As he pulled up to the parking lot near Breakaway Beach, Fission could see the enormous manor jutting into the sky. He exited the car, walking towards the manor.

“Shoreline pineapples,” Sir Fission calmly spoke to the security guards. He was at Man O’ Might’s manor. It was huge. Fission could have sworn that he knew the mansion from somewhere. Wasn’t there a businessman who lived here? Fission couldn’t put his finger on the name of that man….

“Tell your boss that Sir Fission is here,” Fission asked the guards. The guards went into the manor. Fission stood there, waiting. A minute later, Man O’ Might came out. “Hello.” Fission directed Man O’ Might to his car. He opened the shotgun seat, allowing the hero to enter. When he had entered, Fission shut the door.

The drive there was pretty quiet. The two barely spoke. They got stuck in minor traffic once or twice, but there wasn’t too much traffic. Fission checked his watch once.

“Damn, we’re late,”
he muttered. Fission blamed it on his alarm clock. Alas, it never went off, and the sleepy hero woke up at 11:00. The show would start at 12:30. If there was a lesson he learned, it was that he needed a new alarm clock.

When the car did arrive at the Opera House, Fission immediately jumped out of the car and proceeded to open Man O’ Might’s door. 12:29. They’d close the doors after 12:30. But then, a loud buzzing noise- coming from Man O’ Might’s pocket. His phone. Man O’ Might took out his phone. A text from someone. Fission couldn’t stand that he was reading his texts now. But as Fission leaned over to read the text, he had a change of heart.

Frostbite
them
Alert, massive metal demon-thing at the University for Non-Superhumans, we need as many people as we can to take this guy down and get civilians out of there.

“Forget the Opera House, get back in the car!”

Gust

631e755dafde1dd66fad3905a3a20dae--manga-boy-gintama.jpg

Time till he can use his power: 15 minutes

Tags:
archur archur
Currently somewhere in a east Lambourn appartment.

Before the incident happened you would find a bored Gust in his apartment watching tv due to his wifi being off after him accidentally dropping peanut butter on it. Why bored you ask? Because he would much rather indulge in his love of internet culture and by that I mean depression inducing memes rather than watching a show about cooking. For the love of Donald Trump, it wasn't even kitchen hell!

Clearly not in a good mood he decides that the news would be a better change of pace than continuing to watch some old grandma make cupcakes. That's when he sees the news about the demon or something of the matter wrecking havoc in his general area; "Huh I guess God is watching". He then gets off his beanbag puts on his coat and salutes his framed picture of Ronald Reagan.

As he walks on the way there he walks past one of the many gun shops around east Lambourn and he enters, where on top of the door there is an RPG-15 with a crate of ammunition next to it, with the inscription on it saying "God bless Heroica".

"God bless Heroica indeed" As he clicks his heels and then time around slows down to a standstill, he picks up the rocket launcher of the stand and makes his way to the university.

As soon as he is there he sees the Demon with his imps paused in their slaughtering of the near civilian population along with heroes desperately trying to stop him. At that point Gust clicks his heels as time continues and the imps continue their rampage once more as he looks at his watch. "15 minutes eh?". He kneels on one foot takes aim and as he presses the trigger and allows a rocket go into a group of imps ignoring the collateral damage.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" He yelled as he opened the car and jumped in, "DRIVE, DRIVE!" He yelled as he got his chip ready for access. "Get in and drive!"

(sorry for the small post, at my families and barely have enough time to post.)

The girl slung her guitar case over her shoulder. She was looking forward to finding a new gig, maybe getting some tips down by the boardwalk when a distinguishable sound caught her ear; piercing guitar, coming from somewhere nearby.
An avid fan of the instrument, she at first found the sound somewhat pleasant and stayed a while to listen from a distance. Whoever was playing clearly had some degree of talent. But as the music went on, it started to make her feel uneasy. Perhaps it was just a little too metal for her taste, but the chord progression seemed to take a dark, almost malicious, turn.
Her mild hunches were confirmed when she saw people running past her, screaming for their lives. Cars squealed as they raced by, and the thump, thump, thump of thundering foot traffic on pavement permeated the air.
Just another day in this crazy ass town...” She thought to herself.
Except this time, I’m going to do something about it.
She brushed the blonde locks out of her eyes and started forward. That was when she caught wind of what was causing the commotion; a massive...thing made of metal.
Whatever that is, it’s got good taste in music...but I’m afraid that doesn’t quite excuse what it’s doing.
Without forming a plan, she called out to the monster from about thirty feet away.
“Hey, metalhead!”

archur archur

Minor Arc 1

The daemon kept onwards, his impish slaves that were under his feet pressed onwards at their behest. Horns began to quickly sprout from his head, curving upwards and ending in sharp points. He opened his toothy maw and a long tongue stretched downwards to play his guitar off his second set of arms. Additional instruments began to enter the cacophony of noise and metal, but their origin was untraceable, the only possible explanation being otherworldly as the amp (cleverly shaped into a mouth forced open, stitches holding together the cheeks in a rushed Glasgow smile.

His sick riff was beginning to get faster as the imps continued their havoc, until suddenly, a massive explosion interrupts the music, a group of imps sent flying off, missing limbs or becoming completely eviscerated from the blow. But those who still could carry on did so with more enthusiasm than before, seeking to cause injury exactly as was on their body, though in a somewhat loping and choppy manner.

Civilians ran past the opposing guitar player, stepping forth to challenge the Metal Machine.

“Hey, metalhead!”

Metal Machine's eyes began to glow a bright red, not like coals, but like 80's lasers, because lasers are cool. He stopped playing the guitar with his tongue to get a clear look at her. Challenger. He stepped down from the platform of imps, and began to solo his way through Judas Priest's Painkiller, and pointed one of his extra arms at the opposing duelist.

The imps however, didn't really appreciate the explosions, and a small sect of four broke off from the main carnage and began to charge haphazardly at the RPG wielding man, crawling over each other as they did. One leaped at him with it's claws, the others staying behind in the case of the first dying.

Frostbite
Frost heard the music as he began to get closer and closer, having to abandon the bike as he got in range of the monster thing. As he approached, he saw a rocket spiral off and hit a group of imps, only delaying their encroaching onslaught. What was the purpose of this grotesque demon? He began to blast the demon with ice, one of his first go-to's for fighting villains. The demon however, bent the metal of the gray imps to his will, using their bodies as a shield against his attack. He groaned. It was going to be one of these guys.
DailyRoLord DailyRoLord
Hollycrest Hollycrest
doggodaily doggodaily
Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo

The girl felt the sheer force of the sound around her part her hair. The sound was seemingly loud enough to drive someone mad if they got too close, but on account of her abilities, this spectacle was exactly the right sort of conditions for her.
She swung the cased guitar off of her shoulder and set it down behind her before stepping closer, unfazed by the piercing riffs emanating from the amp and the metallic imps milling about at their leader’s feet. As she walked, the space around her seemed to ripple in a transparent dome pattern, as if the sound was reflecting off of something.

“You got good taste, I’ll admit.” She spoke again. Her voice rang out audibly despite all of the noise; a beacon of hope breaking through the surrounding mayhem.

“But you should know, there is such a thing as being too metal. Yet something tells me you don’t really care.” She held up both of her hands in a similar gesture to the metal demon’s, preparing herself physically and mentally. So far, the thing’s attention seemed entirely focused on her, and she intended to keep it that way.

archur archur

Sir Fission
Fission frantically hopped in the car, turning the key as fast as his hands would work. He pulled out, not bothering to notice he was 9 miles above the speed limit of 40 MPH. He drove through the streets, not even bothering that he just overtook someone.

University for Non-Superhumans. Fission could have sworn that everyone was driving away from it. Fission pulled up. A huge metal monster. He opened the door. This would be tough.

(Sorry for short post, time-pressed.)

doggodaily doggodaily

Meanwhile, in Towering Inferno's home...
Daniel was in his home relaxing. He had taken a break after the hostage situation, hence why he wasn't with his friends. He turned on the TV to see the news, which was reporting the attack. While he was watching, he got this message.

Ryan
them
You heard the news of the monster attack?
me
Yes, I have.
them
It's pretty nasty, tbh...
me
Yeah, I know. This city is crazy...
them
Alert, massive metal demon-thing at the UNS, we need as many people as we can to take this guy down and get civilians out of there.
them
Who the hell sent this?! Daniel, you have to go there and take down whatever this metal thing is!
me
I will go. Ttyl okay?
them
Okay, good luck!

After that conversation, he went in his car and drove in pursuit of the metal monster. He brought his cape with him. He was confident that he was going to succeed as the metal could be burnt.

Minor Arc 1

The demon grinned at the challenger accepting. Of course, he was always grinning, but his neutral face just felt appropriate at this very moment.

"We need a judge." He said, his 'voice' deep and gravelly, something that you would expect out of a heavy metal daemon like him. He scanned the area, almost immediately noticing the efforts of Frostbite trying to thwart his metal reign. He began to laugh, as Frostbite began to charge him, plowing through his imps.

Frostbite
This wasn't good. Cackling demons are never good. When where they ever good? Never. So, he did what he normally did for these types of villains. He froze the ground below him, and under his target, which was difficult to do, due to the fact that imps were everywhere. No matter, Frostbite simply just made an iceblade, and charged at the metal demon, who seemed distracted by the blonde with the guitar. However, this was short lived, as even though he blasted ice at the daemon, the demon sharply turned his gaze towards him, and reached out a hand at lightning speeds, catching Frostbite's head in his grasp.

The Metal Machine
"Now we have a judge." The daemon noted. Frostbite struggled against the daemon's grasp, freezing it into place and attempting to break it off, so he could be free. He was expecting this. Frostbite coiled in pain as all of his vents were opened at the same time, a jettison of sub-zero temperature freezing everywhere in a 5 meter radius. A muffled scream came from the man within the suit, as the natural blue lights that lit up his vents and ports and screens became a bright red.

The daemon snapped off his own hand, regrowing a new one at the expense of an imp. Frostbite collapsed to the ground in pain, flailing about as if he were on fire. Imps held him up on their backs now, a forced judge of the rock duel that was about to commence. Frostbite stopped writhing about, and lay there on the ground, held captive by the imps.

"I am the ruler of all things metal, and I challenge you to a contest of ROCK! Our judge here will determine the winner. One round. And if I win," He stepped closer to the young hero, his towering form bending down to meet her face to face, only mere inches away from each other.

"I get your SOUL!" He laughed evilly, before stepping back to where he originally stood, an equal distance between the both of them, the judge forcefully placed in between them, pinned on the ground.

"Let me see what you've got, killer!"

Hollycrest Hollycrest DailyRoLord DailyRoLord Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo doggodaily doggodaily The Golden General The Golden General

Gust

SnKxhKl.png

Time till he can use his power:
1 hour

Tags:
archur archur

Gust saw how his shooting of the bazooka did absolutely to stop the onslaught of the imps and how much collateral damage it was doing, not that he cared as he still had 3 rockets left. He proceeded to shoot them as well for the next 10 minutes into groups of imps cleaving a nice pathway to the boss that would soon be immediately filled by other suicide tentative minions in order to protect their master. "Well not that time matters that much anyways."

As he then throws the finely ornate RPG-15 on the ground and stands up, he then looks at the bag next to his foot that looked like your normal every day grocery shop, which it was. Gust picks it up and after throwing out empty packets of ramen noodles and then grabs a string and as he looks in the bag you can see him smile up to his ears. He then clicks his heels and time proceeds to slow down to a standstill, as he walks in the paused onslaught he picks out the string and tied to the string was detonating pins of grenades. He pulls them all at once but they don't explode as time is stopped.

He proceeds to walk through the crowd of imps and shoves grenades in their mouths as he makes his way around the battleground and after he is over he walks behind the now frozen Demon and takes out his phone and headphones, he opens it and puts on a song and then puts the headphones on his ears. He then walks over to the imp covered, frostbite infested Frostbite... huh. He lifts all of the imps off him with some effort and then lifts up the man over his shoulder moving him a few blocks away where he should be out of harm.

He then steals a chair from a nearby shop places where frostbite used to be and then sits on it, he proceeds to leave out a tired sigh and clicks his heels.
As he does the Demon lord could hear a song played on the headphones now on his head;
"Oops, I did it again; I played with your heart, got lost in the game." as the game played all of the grenades placed in imps mouth exploded and then you could see Gust smirking up to his ears and after the dust settled he says to the demon lord.

"You don't mind me being switched for the old judge do you? He had some injuries that needed tending."

Last edited:
The girl tried her absolute hardest to stand her ground, willing her usually antsy fingers not to tremble. Despite her powers and spunky attitude, she’d never actually risked her life to stop a villain before. This was a new experience; a new challenge.
When the demon grabbed his “judge”, goosebumps rose on her skin from the sudden cold that emanated from him. She resisted the urge to wince when the man in the suit hit the ground; that looked like it had hurt. However, her tense expression turned to one of abject surprise when the demon made his request.

“So let me get this straight...you want to guitar battle me?” As she spoke, she kneeled down and unzipped the case containing her guitar, slinging it over her shoulder. It was an bright yellow and black Gibson SG, cleanly polished to where it gleamed in the overhead sun.

D6BA79E6-B58B-46B6-9975-6242488DED7B.jpeg

“Alright, you’re on. But you challenged me, so you oughta go first, big guy.” She slung the guitar to her waist and crossed her arms over her chest when the new “judge” arrived. While she was glad that the first guy was out of the way, the only way anyone was getting out of this was if the Metal Machine got what he wanted. With that in mind, she took the time to walk over to the guy with the headphones on and gently take them off of his ears.
“Only if you’re actually listening, Top Gun. As much as I respect Queen Britney, we might as well make this totally fair.” With that, she moved back to her original position, with the judge halfway in between her and the metal demon.

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo archur archur

"Challenge of the rock?" Daniel asked before grabbing the chip from his pocket and slamming it on his torso. His suit formed around him as he stood there. SPENCER came on and scanned the giant monster. "Strong, tough opponent sir, though speed and various directions could confuse it." SPENCER told Daniel as Daniel nodded back. Daniel took time to notice his surroundings, then the heroes around him. Daniel turned to Fission and snapped, "Help me distract him!" He said in quite a loud whisper. "Jets on, SPENCER!" SPENCER unleashed the jets for Daniel as Daniel began to fly around the monster. He set the jets at max speed as he zoomed behind the monster, then to the side, then to the front, then differently in different cycles to try and confuse it. Whilst doing it he was working on conjuring a large pillar of stone under the metal headed psycho monster. Daniel felt the pillar grow by the seconds as he kept zooming around, it was a slow process but it would pay off. Daniel also was zooming at a fair distance where he could try to dodge attacks if they were thrown at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back