Villains & Heroes II: Endless Battle: RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel nodded. "I have a idea." Daniel stood in cover for a minute until muttering, "Spencer, evasive tracker blast activate." The A.I loaded the system as Daniel quickly lifted his arm out, "Target locked." He muttered as he fired the blast within a few seconds and dropped back to cover. The blast tracked the turrent and had a mode on to TRY and evade incoming bullets.

While Daniel did his thing, Leo covers himself in Ki, which hardens into his shield and runs out towards the turret as fast as he can.

The blast barely affects the shield the turret is behind, but the bullets don't seem to be doing to much to Leo's shield.

Leo continues charging forward, the Ki shield surrounding him deflecting the bullets around. As he reaches just in front of the turret, Leo jumps over and lands behind it. Once he lands, Leo moves forward and goes for a sweeping kick, aiming to knock down the person operating the turret. As he lands behind the turret, his ki barrier shatters.

Last edited:
Jokyr
He simply stands outside the Plaza, facepalming himself. "No, let's not use portals. Let's just rush in and kill even more people... Jesus." The being muttered to himself under his breath simply watching the "fireworks" go out.
He opens up his trench coat to make himself more at ease and then proceeds to slowly walk inside the building in which the hostages are held, looking around for any signs of life.

Last edited:
The operative behind the turret falls over due to the sweeping kick, though your foot would hurt by hitting a metal plate on his shin, the man quickly goes to grab his pistol from his holster.

Jokyr
You would hear some loud noises coming from… above? Very loud. Gunshots could be heard- but there was more to it than just bullets being fired. Better go check it out, perhaps?

Communist Communist

Sir Fission
Fission watched as the AVD agent was brutally shot- there was no time to close his eyes. It wasn’t as gory as the last one, but still gross nevertheless. He watched as Leo stepped up, taking out the turret and the operative behind. Fission made mental notes on how Leo launched his attack- Fission could try something like that in the future. Then he saw it. The operative reaching for the gun on his holster.

“I don’t think so!” Fission shot a well aimed light orb towards the soldier. It would be enough to temporarily blind him for a few seconds, if Fission was lucky. As the light ball hurled towards the soldier, Fission barked, “Someone be prepared to lunge at him!”

Daffybebe Daffybebe doggodaily doggodaily IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan

Upon seeing the shot agent, Daniel rolled his eyes. He hadn’t seen such cannon fodder from an organization dedicated to stop crime, especially a government-owned organization. He saw Leo take the lead in this operation. He also saw Fission blind the operator temporarily. This was his chance to attack.

“Step back, there’s going to be an explosion. You don’t want to get hurt by it.” He warned to the others as he started to charge a moderately large fireball to shot towards the turret. “Someone should deal with the holster of the turret if the explosion doesn’t finish him off.”

Daffybebe Daffybebe DailyRoLord DailyRoLord IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan doggodaily doggodaily

Last edited:
Daniel squinted as he saw the flame head toward the operative. Daniel let out a sigh began to look around for any trip mines, staring at the ground with caution. Daniel got up and got ready to have to lunge at the soldier if needed.

The soldier, blinded by the light failed to use his gun to any effiectivity. With his hands to his face he didn't see the fireball coming, it hit the turret melting it, however it did tank most of the hit it still hit the soldier, half of his gear lit on fire, scorching his skin and blasting his gear, a hellish scream was heard form within his helmet,

Daniel tilted his head up and watched as the soldier was screaming and burning, Daniel sighed and felt some sympathy for the guy, so he lifted his arm and shot out a medium sized stone rock which was formed in the shape of a icicle, sharp and going towards the visor in the mans helmet. "Better end his misery here." Thought Daniel as he guided the sharp rock towards the mans visor aiming to get it through his forehead or head itself.

The rock hit dead on, going right through. Blood seeped out from the hole in the mans head and filling up the bottom half of his helmet with his own blood, the soldier was dead. Roskoy raised her eyebrows, she knew he wouldn't die fo the fire, it was a full armoured vest, permanent scars at most, but she guessed what Daniel did was the better of two evils.

A loud bang was heard from the corner of the room, but instead of an area with tables you saw a metal door with a wall around it, covering most of the right corner of the floor. A sign hung above it, 'Kitchen', the bangs must be pans falling over. Closer inspection notes that grunts and sound of struggle were also heard, followed by more clanging and banging.

Man O' Might
Daniel walked in the same path Leo did to avoid trip mines or what not and made it to the man. Daniel reached down and gripped the stone rock, ripping it out of his skull and looking at the brain matter dripping, then looking down at all the blood filled in the helmet. Daniel stuffed the rock in his pocket and tilted his head towards the banging and grunting in the room. "I advise closer inspection, sir." SPENCER said as Daniel nodded. Daniel walked slowly towards the door, looking at the ground perimeter around him for trip mines, when he finally made it to the door he tilted his head and spoke, "Cover me guys..." Daniel gripped the rock he used earlier for the kill and put it on his robotic fist. He manipulated the stone to make it a stone robotic fist and began to rear his fist back. He slammed it towards one of the hinges, not even bothering just to open it straight, assuming the door was locked.

Sir Fission
As Fission watched Man O' Might forming the spike, he knew what was about to come. But he didn't shield his eyes this time. If he would ever be a real hero, he would need to experience death. Fission held his hands away from his eyes, and watched as the spike impaled the soldier. Man O' Might withdrew the spike, then making his way to the corner. There was a metal door.

"Cover me guys," Man O' Might said. Fission nodded and conjured an electric orb.

Jokyr
He hears said gunshots and decides to teleport to the floor above, making sure to not be seen by teleporting to, what he believed to be, a quiet corner of the upper floor. He proceeds to look around his surroundings.

“Good. Now to deal with the turret.” Daniel said as he saw the spike impale the turret holster. “As I told you before, stay back. As there might be an explosion.”

The flame head charged within his hands was released, travelling towards the vacant turret so that it couldn’t be used again.

As jokry teleports up to the top room you first notice the dead man in heavy armour on the floor, half his body is scorched and burnt while his head has a big hole right through it, with blood dripping out. You also notice they are starting to inspect a room in the corner that seems to be a kitchen.

The turret is completely destroyed now, destroyed beyond repair by even the best mechanic.

As you break open the door you see two men in similar coloured armour to the men who have been killed before, but the one behind seems to have stabbed a knife into the neck of the guy he was wrestling with, as he sees you break open the door he drops the body, "Vympel!" He shouts to you.

Daniel immediately gets prepared to fight, "Jump on wall then excel towards enemy!" Spencer told Daniel as he did was the A.I advised, he jumped on the wall and bent his legs. He then jumped with the second he had left and spread his mole claws out, attempting to drive some through the mans visor into his head. Daniel balanced himself with strength and weight and used the weight to drop himself towards the man. "Damn bastard, gonna kill him." Daniel thought to himself as he was lunging towards the man.

Daffybebe Daffybebe

The fireball, once it hit the stone wall, disappeared. It looked like this fireball wasn’t explosive. Daniel followed the others through the now broken door. “Two men, shouting at a person. I think the older Daniel can handle this easily, but if he struggles, I can help out.” He thought in his head while he analyzed the situation cautiously.

The man slides down next to a table, dodging Daniel's attack, "Are you deaf? I said I'm Vympel!" The man exclaims again

Leo, following at the end of the group enters the room. Upon entering and seeing the man in the armor, Leo does what he's good at and runs towards and lunges a punch at the man in the armor.

The man grabs Leo's arm and twists him inwards, making him fall on his back. "You really don't listen? I'm not Alpha squad!"

Sir Fission
Fission followed the others into the room. He was horrified to see a man stabbing another, and the hostages standing right there, witnessing all of this. Fission listened as dialogue between the group and the man occurred. Then Fission spoke.

“If you aren’t part of their Alpha Squad, who are you?”

Daffybebe Daffybebe

Daniel grunts as he pretends to fall and yelp, "Alright, I surrender!" He lets out a screech of fear, he then rips the spike out of his pocket and fires it straight towards the man visor again, then just incase this doesn't work he rolls and attempts to uppercut the man in the gut with his robotic fist. He combined his strength into his arm, and was sure that the spike was heading right towards the visor as he was directing it with concentration.

Sir Fission
Fission calmly waited for the man to speak. Then, to his horror, Man O' Might sprung forward, attempting to attack the man once more. As Man launched the spike, he then launched himself. Fission reacted by conjuring a kinetic ball. He released it, throwing the spike aside, and flinging Man into the wall.

"LET HIM SPEAK!" Fission roared at Man O' Might.

Daffybebe Daffybebe doggodaily doggodaily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back