Villains & Heroes II: Endless Battle: RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beam flings him back towards the wall, knocking him uncoincess. He groans as his eyes finally close, his not dead but his awfully close. Also, a ringing sound is heard from his body, the pocket on his chest to be exact.

Standing up, Leo cautiously moves towards the man. As he stands over the man's unconscious body, Leo, to be safe and prevent the villain from possibly rejoining the fight or escaping, kicks him at full strength on both of his arms, specifically his shoulders, and both of his legs, specifically his knees. At this point, Leo notices the ringing sounds coming from the pocket on his chest. Leo cautiously moves and begins to reach in to grab it.

You grab it, it seems to be a stick with a red button on one side and green button on the other, you can either choose to press the red, green or both buttons at the same time and see what happens.

SPENCER, watch for mines." Daniel muttered to himself as the A.I responded, "Mines scanned." Daniel sighed and hopped over to Leo. He looked at the man he knocked out, "Good, he isn't dead." Daniel sent out stone from his robotic arm and began to manipulate it around the mans arms. "Aaaaaand...." He finished, he had stone cuffs around the man now. Daniel grips the mans knife and pockets it. "I'd advise throwing that out of the window since there are no people outside, that's probably a bomb and is about to blow us to shreds." Daniel muttered, not having any fear in his voice. "SPENCER, use sound or anything that could be to our advantage to see if there are anymore individuals upstairs beside the hostages." "Yessir, scanning..."

The scan shows two more operatives upstairs, but the mine scan comes up empty. The AVD agents got up from their cover, "Good job on getting one, anyone know how many more there are?" The agent asked the group. Roskoy stepped to Leo, the device, it can do two things, kill the operative, mainly as a suicide device to avoid capture, deavitate all the trip mines in the building and worse case scenario blow them all up, including us" She advised him. She also turned to Daniel, "Please, give me his knife." She put her hand out to retrieve it, if he decided to give it to her.

Daniel turns to the AVD agent. "Two more operatives upstairs, should be easy picks." Daniel said while he turned to Roskoy, "Well I advise Leo to deck that shit out of the window." He muttered, then nodded, knowing Roskoy probably had some connection to these people, probably. He dug the knife from his pocket and tossed it to Roskoy, "There ya' go." Daniel turned, slowly walking to the counter, getting his arm ready. "Get blast directory system loaded." "Loaded, sir." "Are there any hostages?" "Scanning, sir." "Checking for hostages." He whispered to the group.

Last edited:
The device seemed to start blinking faster and faster, if you didn't make a choice it would make it for you.

"Thanks Daniel. These people were my comrades, friends before the fight 10 years back. Alpha squad we were called, the second best in the Russian military." She sighed before sliding the knife into the pouch next to her knife, "Guess we finally reunited, on opposite ends of the table."

The scan shows that there were 5 hostages, but right as you found this information out an explosion was set off, right at Daniels feet, he stepped on a tripmine as he walked behind the cover, more smoke filled the air, right as it settled it showed what the explosion did to Daniel.

Sir Fission
Immediately, Fission noticed the smoke rising up. Daniel. He was in danger. "No!" Fission screamed. Right away, he conjured a ball with strong kinetic energy. Fission aimed this ball at Daniel, shooting it. Hopefully, it would be enough to carry Daniel away quickly enough.

Daffybebe Daffybebe

Daniel looked down and heard a click, his eyes widened, "Fuck." He thought to himself as he began conjuring a stone wall as quick as he could as the explosion neared him, then, a force hit him in the side and slammed him in the wall, it then vanished. He didn't get that much pain from it but it was still gonna leave a mark. He looked up to see Fission was the one who did it, or Daniels fanboy. "Thanks kid...I could've handled it anyways but thanks." Daniel stood up, "Five hostages upstairs two operatives." He repeated, as he rubbed his side once more then tightened himself up. "Watch out for those tripmines." Daniel said, looking around his step radius before even taking a step.

THE WITCH DOCTOR
Daniel looked down and heard a click, his eyes widened, "Fuck." He thought to himself as he began conjuring a stone wall as quick as he could as the explosion neared him, then, a force hit him in the side and slammed him in the wall, it then vanished. He didn't get that much pain from it but it was still gonna leave a mark. He looked up to see Fission was the one who did it, or Daniels fanboy. "Thanks kid...I could've handled it anyways but thanks." Daniel stood up, "Five hostages upstairs two operatives." He repeated, as he rubbed his side once more then tightened himself up. "Watch out for those tripmines." Daniel said, looking around his step radius before even taking a step.
"Hold your ground, soldier." Spoke with his deep and distorted, gravely voice the Witch Doctor as he cautiously shuffled down the center of the room, patiently scanning the terrain for nearby trip-mines. After perhaps a solid minute or two, Frank ultimately made his way across, finding himself crouched beside Daniel with his hand tightly clenched around the hero's wrist. With no more than a mere quiet chant, the color from Stein's face drained and his peer's wounds slowly faded away whilst rashes and cuts found their way onto the surgeon's, though he barely seemed fazed by it aside from staggering briefly as he rose to his feet.
"No time to waste."

Last edited:
Man O' Might
Daniel looked up at the man with the large fluffy hair, or was it wig? He felt relieved as his wounds left him. "Woah...thank you, you didn't have to do that." Daniel said as he looked down at himself, feeling perfectly better, but the man looked drained of energy or what not. "Need help?" Daniel asked as he stood up. "There are five hostages upstairs and two operatives holding them, I have my blaster ready to take them down, if the hostages were to be hurt do you think you could help em?" Daniel asked, "Sorry, but we need the family safe, and you seem capable of healing easily, afterwards I can take you to a hospital or what not." Daniel said as he proposed the offer.

Haz. Haz.

The Witch Doctor
Man O' Might
Daniel looked up at the man with the large fluffy hair, or was it wig? He felt relieved as his wounds left him. "Woah...thank you, you didn't have to do that." Daniel said as he looked down at himself, feeling perfectly better, but the man looked drained of energy or what not. "Need help?" Daniel asked as he stood up. "There are five hostages upstairs and two operatives holding them, I have my blaster ready to take them down, if the hostages were to be hurt do you think you could help em?" Daniel asked, "Sorry, but we need the family safe, and you seem capable of healing easily, afterwards I can take you to a hospital or what not." Daniel said as he proposed the offer.

Haz. Haz.
"Very well. The hospital won't be necessary, however, but thank you for the generous offer." He cleared his throat, clutching his sides as he glared at Fission, observing the youngster with the utmost curiosity as he took into account his capabilities.
"Now then, how shall we approach this?" Inquired the Witch Doctor, turning his gaze towards Roskoy.

Last edited:
(Sorry for inactivity.)
Daniel entered the room, aware of any landmines that will pop up. He had his cape with him and went to the floor where the rest of the heroes were. He cleared through the floors until he reached where the hostages are.

“Alright, I caught up with the rest of the heroes. I need to be careful so that I don’t get blown up.” He thought in his head before recognizing that there are some new people around here on the hero’s side. “What the- I didn’t see those people before.” He quietly muttered to himself.

Last edited:
You press both buttons, a click is heard in the device, than the operative that's has been cuffed starts to shake, you can hear muffled screams from under his mask as he tries to move his ands up to his hea, but can't due to the concrete cuffs, eventually he stops screaming. He's dead.

One AVD agent turns to the man asking about the portals, "Can't, we haven't tested your powers or know who you really are so your portals may not work, best just to blunt it all head on."

Roskoy responds to the doctor, "Ask the AVD agents, they are leading this." To which one AVD agents steps up, "I'll take point, lets go." He walks behind the counter and turns to the stair well, before he make sure his first step onto the steps he notices a mine, he carefully grips it from above and takes out the wiring, disarming it. "Okay, it's safe lets go," He whispers down as he starts moving up the stair case. As he is halfway up a small drilling sound is heard, then a tube pops out from the wall to his left, it opens up and three hockey puck shaped items go flying into him, they get stuck in his due to the sharp outlining. The man screams as they start digging into him. But eventually they blow up, each device. The man's guts and blood are all splattered among the stair well. A new trap, watch the walls.

Last edited:
Sir Fission
Out of the corner of his eye, Fission saw it coming- yet he didn’t have the courage to warn the poor officer. He quickly shut his eyes, closing his mind off to what was about to happen. And then a splattering noise. Fission slowly opened his right eye. Blood. He opened his left eye. More blood. Fission held himself back from vomiting- this was worse than the death before.

I wanna go home, he pleaded with himself. No! You come out all the way here, only to find the urge to- go home? Are you a hero or not? I am. I am a hero. Then show it, Jim. Show your courage, Sir Fission. Fission shook his head. Voices arguing in his head. Suddenly, Fission heard screams from above. He heard bullets. He shook his head again. Nothing. Just his mind playing with him.

“I-I can try to detect the tr-traps,” Fission stammered nervously. Fission wasn’t sure what the traps were triggered by- maybe a change in light, heat sensors, motion sensors, video cameras- it could be any of the above. Fission first conjured a ball of electric energy. It would send weak bolts of electricity forward. Though weak, any sight sensors would, with any luck, pick them up. Fission opened the ball, sending bolts of electric energy ahead.

Daffybebe Daffybebe

The Witch Doctor
Frank reeled backwards, his right foot just barely clinging onto the edge of the step as he wiped away the blood and gore smeared across his goggles. He grit his teeth, tearing his attention away from his surroundings as he knelt beside what was once the body of an ally. Though he had grown used to the trauma, the thoughts that raced through his mind didn't calm him in the slightest. Whether or not the man had caring relatives or a loving family or children to take care of should've not been of any concern to the doctor, the longing his acquaintances would feel was an emotion he himself knew all too familiarly.
With a long, exasperated sigh, he quietly nodded towards the agent's carcass as he got back on his feet, awaiting the result of Fission's electric bolt.

Last edited:
Daniel saw the trap as the man died right away. He stepped out of the way just as the device exploded. He had gotten away of a deadly trap just as it was about to graze him. A little bit of blood splattered over his cape. But he didn’t bat an eye at the sight. He was very courageous even to the point where he would even get to risky situations to serve justice.

“Damn it. This is even a tough situation for me.” He thought. But then he heard someone nervously offer himself to disable the traps. “I don’t think you are emotionally up to disabling the traps, but I don’t have any powers that can sense traps. If I go anywhere further, I will die. I don’t know about this.” He replied in his offer.

Nothing else goes off in the stair well, must of been the last one in there. Hopefully. The last AVD agent took point and walked to the top of the stair case, he turned and signalled the rest to follow behind.

Man O' Might
Daniel cringed and grit his teeth as he heard the ripping and cutting of flesh along with the violent screams. He then sighed as he looked down at his stomach. There was some blood stained on his outfit. Daniel spoke up, "Death occurs everyday, but we must move on so no more die." Daniel gulped as he slowly walked behind the AVD officer, "SPENCER, get defensive and evasive mode ready." "Yessir, modes activated." Daniel nodded to himself as he followed the agent with his blaster arm aimed.

Sir Fission
"I'm sorry, but I never asked you permission to test the traps," Fission snapped at Daniel Saro. Fission knitted his eyebrows. This may not be the best idea. Fission immediately readied a strong kinetic ball with enough force to throw him back if needed. Fission was very skeptical about this, but nevertheless followed the AVD agent.

Daffybebe Daffybebe

“I never really wanted to do it anyways.” Daniel replied back. The agent was moving now and along him moved Daniel. He started charging his fire powers up just in case of battle.

Leo, ignoring the bickering between the two other heroes, walks forward following after the agent. He prepares himself for another fight as he gets close to the agent.

The Witch Doctor
Frank trod cautiously after Daniel 1, 2 and Fission, silently fueling them and their powers whilst simultaneously draining himself of his well-being, knowing that combat insisted on their offensive and defensive capabilities remaining at their peaks. Though his footsteps were slow and his breath was shaky from the rapid depletion of his stamina, he wasn't all too bothered, having experienced worse conditions under the effect of his own powers.
"Does anyone have a stun grenade of sorts? That would be rather helpful, noting our predicament..." The doctor suggested, planting his back against the wall as he crouched down to catch a breath.

"No stun grenades at hand here," The last AVD agent told the doctor, "okay, we know there are two people left, and five hostages. Mhmm." He thought, a table was already overturned by the stair case exit so it could be used as cover. The agent moved forward a bit, he poked his head out to see what was the situation, and as he did a loud 'RATTA RATTA RATTA' lingered in the air, heavy bullets pierced the agents head and chest, leaving him up against the wall. Roskoy spoke up, "Turret, it is manual, so EMP won't work. Someone needs to get rid of the gunner and the turret will stop. Any ideas?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back