• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains & Heroes I: First Struggle: OOC Thread

Solosgar Solosgar , the train car isn’t falling at all. There are ten cars. Daniel dug a hole in front of the train track, and the train has come to a complete stop. It is stopped in an underground tunnel. There are innocent citizens on the train, most of which who have gone to the back cars.

Solosgar Solosgar , the train car isn’t falling at all. There are ten cars. Daniel dug a hole in front of the train track, and the train has come to a complete stop. It is stopped in an underground tunnel. There are innocent citizens on the train, most of which who have gone to the back cars.
(I thought that the first car would be unstable and balancing on the edge of the hole. The train wouldn't just stop instantly, after all. That massive hole is probably unstable as well. Under these circumstances, it's not hard to believe that the edge would crumble under the weight of the first car and it would begin to fall.)

The trains aren’t, though. Doe redirected all trains to go on another route, as not to kill himself. Also, can you clarify how big the hole that Daniel dug was? That is, the one that stopped the train, doggodaily doggodaily .

The trains aren’t, though. Doe redirected all trains to go on another route, as not to kill himself. Also, can you clarify how big the hole that Daniel dug was? That is, the one that stopped the train, doggodaily doggodaily .

(Oooh, sorry, I misread. As you said it was a human sized hole that only stopped the train, Daniel wouldn't build a hole that would make the train fall all the way to the bottom and crush everyone.) DailyRoLord DailyRoLord

fin fin , Solosgar brought up to me that a train traveling at high speed would go flying if it went on a pothole. It wouldn’t just stop immediately. That’s why we have Daniel digging a huge pit. We are in no way getting rid of his good deed. In addition, we had the train almost falling off the track. At first, it was definitely a misunderstanding on Solosgar’s part. Then he brought up to me what would have actually happened if a high speed train hit a pothole. That’s why we changed it.

(Two things, inactivity notice tomorrow after school I'm heading up to my relatives house to visit for the weekend so I might not be super active that weekend, also, how many trains are enroute?

Timeskip will be up to a week, or a couple days. Also, I did not see your CS, I have just accepted you. Sorry,

Also, I think you might've misunderstood my power looking at your one post where you used a flashlight to "loosen" the darkness grasping Doe. It's not that light causes it to loosen or anything, it just lowers how tough it is. It would've still been cuffed around him just weaken the strength of it.

IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan , it wouldn’t be too OP, but I myself would leave Jason where he is. Also, I realize what your powers are. On the other hand, I don’t think you realized that Doe was meant to escape, so tying him down at that time? Doesn’t really go with the plot.

TheGhostlyPirate TheGhostlyPirate , you didn’t miss anything much. Basically, some of the heroes fought The Doe (my villain) on a train. Doe escaped, and the heroes saved the day.

I'll leave Jason there, also I understood, but my character doesn't. It wouldn't make sense for my character to just let him get away so he'd attempt to restrain him as he did.

IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan , is there any way to break free of the restraints? If not, that’s quite unfair. I think another option could have been to see that Carter already weakened Doe, and to leave it there.

oh woops, i didnt notice that. disregard it, ill delete that post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back