Idea Villains for Hire - Your Hub for All Things Evil!

BakaTheIdiot

Viscount of Spaghetti Code
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
VILLAINS FOR HIRE
"Immense suffering, or your reactions back!"

Hi there!

A little while ago, I was frustrated by the prospect that there were so few players willing to play the "bad" guy. In the few experiences I had being a member of cackling villainy, I honestly thought the rush of being the Evil-Dude-With-An-Absurd-Amount-of-Money was irreplaceable! Since it seems many groups have a dearth of antagonistic masterminds, I am creating this thread for anyone - GMs, partners, moderators, oh my! - who needs somebody with a little bit of that lawful evil energy going for them. I want this to become a central hub for people looking for their next bad bambino, be it a minor antagonist to a Big Bad Evil Guy for the entire arc! This is your one stop shop for antagonists and ne'er-do-wells!

How does it work?

Simple! All you need to do is post a comment under this thread outlining what part you need played, and a certified Villain-for-Hire will reach out to you if they're interested in your plot! Our villains are all volunteers, and eager to help your plot succeed. No matter how outlandish or niche your request may be, I guarantee someone's ready to meet you where you're at! If you've got what you need, be sure to mark your post with CLOSED as not to get duplicate offers, and prevent accidental spam.

What if I want to be a villain-for-hire?

I would be more than happy to help you! It might sound a little complex at first, but the steps are fairly simple.
  • First, click on your profile icon.
  • Next, click "Signature."
  • Then, fill in a line of your signature to include "I am a certified Villain-for-Hire!" and link this thread!
  • Finally, post a comment below stating your favorite antagonist, which has the added bonus of showing off your shiny new signature!
And that's it! No weird google forms, no discord server nonsense, no BS. Being a villain is purely voluntary, and you can remove the signature label at any time to remove yourself from the program. Be sure to watch this thread and get notifications if you do sign up though, otherwise you'd be missing out on any potential requests!

Depending on how many people "get invested" in this (it's entirely possible nobody will lmao) I might have a list of people who've volunteered here on the main post to prevent clutter, but we'll just see how it goes first. Cheers!

-Baka

Don't mind if I do- you could even say I'm the villain since I ruined Baka's 'nobody will get invested' scenario... very devious indeed.

I don't necessarily have a favorite villain, so have some in ascending order of 'least evil' to 'most likely to kick puppies in their free time':
- John Silver (Treasure Planet)
- Soda Emonzaemon (Katanagatari)
- Funny Valentine (JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Steel Ball Run)

Should be a good variety for starters, bwahah. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back