• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Villain academy

xD Sorry that's how new RPs are :)

ANYWAY!

Basically everyone has been assigned there dorm rooms. The first lesson happened which was pretty much fighting an endless wave of zombies and now everyone is heading to the second class.

@lostsoul yes it is :)

@TheBigBladeWolf It wasn't any thing personal, it's my character starting something with yours.

Peaceswore said:
xD Sorry that's how new RPs are :)
ANYWAY!

Basically everyone has been assigned there dorm rooms. The first lesson happened which was pretty much fighting an endless wave of zombies and now everyone is heading to the second class.

@lostsoul yes it is :)

@TheBigBladeWolf It wasn't any thing personal, it's my character starting something with yours.
(Oh,But No one knows Amatsu yet,No one even knows He's an Anti God Except Aku and The Teachers,No one knows he is Kira the Anti God but Aku and the teachers know He is an Anti God)

You need to put quotations when he's speaking. I'm having a hard time figuring out what he's saying and what he is thinking.

@lostsoul could you please use third person? It makes it easier to read and understand your post.

i didn't say anything yet so there was no need to put in any quotes. i prefer first person... it is easier for me to do. i embody my character all the time.

lostsoul said:
i didn't say anything yet so there was no need to put in any quotes. i prefer first person... it is easier for me to do. i embody my character all the time.
As easy it may be for you it's harder for everyone else to understand

Penance said:
As easy it may be for you it's harder for everyone else to understand
i don't know how to do third person. i don't under stand it much when i am doing it. cause i forgot i posted it (( brb ))

Hey, as I've told Penance, I'm still here, but it's unlikely I'll keep up with the post count the rest of you guys have. It's great you are having fun, my schedule and posting style just won't support 10-12 posts a day. I prefer to focus on story and player interactions, so I read through threads several times before acting to make sure I'm up-to-date on the situation and am acting within the confines of my character and the story. When I come back to 10 additional pages of posts, it's gonna take me that much longer.( :P )

Just assume that Katsuki is there, but is engaged in an inner battle with Aggaroth, if things are speeding along. I'll catch up and act as I am able to.

If anybody is getting bored, please play in more RPs, rather than flooding this one with "I'm bored" messages. Penance doesn't seem to be the jealous type, and shouldn't mind if you play other games as well.

I'd enjoy reading side stories posted in a non-IC tab, as well, if you've got a lot of interest in your characters and this universe. I don't know if @Penance or an admin could create another tab for it.

@RatFlail I'm glad you are not dropping out :) I'm the current GM for this for the time being since @Penance sadly can't do it because life and school is a bitch that should be sh- ANYWAY! I'll ask him to create more tabs because we will need them for what I have planned :)

Peaceswore said:
@RatFlail I'm glad you are not dropping out :) I'm the current GM for this for the time being since @Penance sadly can't do it because life and school is a bitch that should be sh- ANYWAY! I'll ask him to create more tabs because we will need them for what I have planned :)
Yeah, I think this turned out bigger than anticipated. A great outcome, but still one that has to be carefully managed by the GM.

It probably is xD And it's still open so more people are welcomed to join and I don't mind peoples having more then on character as long as they can handle it :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back