• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Video Game High (Based on Ever After High) OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nice! I’ve been in quite a few rps on this site, but they all die out fairly quickly, so I hope that isn’t the case with this one

Oh yeah definitely. That always seems to be the main problem with long RP's. People tend to just stop replying and sadly makes the RP dead. I'd like for this one to be a winner though! You already have a few people interested!

Yeah! I just hope I get their character sheets soon, I’m really curious to see what kind of characters we get, I have a second character I wanna add but I haven’t drawn him yet

Yeah i could never draw. I'd judge my art way too much and throw it away before even finishing it lol.
I opt to find a character look alike online and then add in whatever other details with the picture.

Added a couple more stuff to my character including an alternate outfit she wore on the planet of Pandora (where borderlands takes place)

I mean considering the fact that her old man is as old as time itself, I thought it would probably be alright to make Platinum be pretty old in terms of human years as well

Hey so this is ever after high but with video games correct? So shouldn't the rp be following some of the key points from the show? Like the high school and if you choose to take on the role of your parents or not? Probably have a ceremony like show that they have to go through to lock in their destiny like on the show. Like won't we be doing stuff like that?
Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades

Hey so this is ever after high but with video games correct? So shouldn't the rp be following some of the key points from the show? Like the high school and if you choose to take on the role of your parents or not? Probably have a ceremony like show that they have to go through to lock in their destiny like on the show. Like won't we be doing stuff like that?
Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
Yeah, of course. That would definitely be part of the rp. I was thinking about other things that should be in the rp though, like what kinds of villains should be in this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back