• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Victory Hall IC

Taylor Bright
St. Claremond library
"Sure, if you're not busy," Taylor answered Ava. "I was gonna go out anyway, so I figured why not get some company?"

Then he was told to be quieter. The two other students he'd noticed earlier came by too. Suddenly, what was initially a conversation between two had become a full on group. Not that there were any problems with that. "Hey, the more the merrier!" he replied to Vincent before turning to the other two newcomers as well. "And you guys are invited too, of course. Sorry about being a bit loud but I mean, hey, Miss Nobody doesn't seem to mind so I guess I'm in the clear for now!"

Even though this was his third year at Victory Hall and he socialized pretty regularly, Taylor actually didn't recognize anyone here. That was pretty rare, and pretty exciting! They mostly seemed like the studious type too, so it was a pretty good opportunity. Generally speaking, most people who went out weren't also the studious type. Sometimes he wondered why that was, but he never really came to a serious answer.

"So for anyone who wants to go, anywhere you wanna go? There's an arcade, a pretty good ice cream shop, a really solid burger joint, some department stores, and...well, I'm kinda going on and on here, huh?" he chuckled. "Oh and whoever doesn't wanna go, I promise I'll be out of your hair soon~"

noil noil (Ava)
Mitheral Mitheral (Janice)
Xen6n Xen6n
FiveElemental FiveElemental

Keethan Joglo
//
ParadoX
noil noil |Raisa|

Keethan looked up from the cup as he spoke “Keethan. Also new this year” He was about to take another sip of his coffee when he noticed Raisa glancing at it, with what looked to be disgust. “You don’t like coffee?” Keethan spoke, slightly surprised. Pretty much all the people he had come across did enjoy coffee. Then again, all of those people were ones he had met in the coffee shop, getting, well, coffee.

He took another small sip before setting the cup aside. “So this is a school for people with .. Special abilities”, he spoke slowly “… So whats yours?”. He tilted his head slightly as he spoke, genuinely curious. The only other display of powers besides his own, was the, now deceased, Protectors.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back