• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Vibe_Lads 1x1 interest check / Pre-historic prion in the glaciers of Alaska apocalypse/ Work in progress

Vibe_Lad

gone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
< About me >
  • TIMEZONE: GMT +1
  • 23 years old
  • About me section
  • Role-playing type: Semi-Lit. 3rd person
  • Experience: Amino and geeking / 5 years in total
  • Preferred genres: realism, dystopia, horror, cosmic horror, zombies, slice of life, mistery, crime and thrillers
  • Disliked genres: Fantasy (illogical magic systems), soft/hardcore smut, fairy tales, fables, fandom fiction
  • Taste of my writing (if you care for that)
  • I am available on weekends mostly, but I do respond during work days as well, I'm relatively consistent.(I'm not. I can get obsessive and wait next to my PC for hours, but if I burnout I'll have to take a break.)
  • I am a lad, not a lass.
  • Might ghost you due to work on rare occasions, to be honest I'll ghost you when I have to deal with my real life and not respond at all. I will give you a reason but depending on my studies/work/burnout the hiatus might span from a couple a days to a month. It's not personal. 9/10 times it's not because the RP is bad.
  • I don't care about ghosting. I ghost and I've been ghosted. Not proud of it.

• Lit. Match each other's length, more or less, doesn't have to be perfect.
    • don't overshare about personal life until we are comfortable enough with eachother to do so.
    • MxM, MxF,
    • Has own ideas and plots to try out
    • Brief but though out OC, recycled and modded OC, detailed OC. Just have an OC.
    • RP partner must be 18+

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back