Music VGM (Video Game Music)

Starch

Hello everyone, I think we can all agree among the many aspects of games, music is one of the important and potentially iconic aspects! So, this thread will be for sharing your personal favorite scores and songs.

*Please only share one at a time/per post*

I'll go first!

I haven't played this game myself, but this song came up in my feed and I enjoy it's tune and beat.

If it has to be stuck in my head, then I shall make sure it's stuck in everyone's head! 😈

Majula - Dark Souls 2 Is probably one of my favorites.

Hello everyone, I think we can all agree among the many aspects of games, music is one of the important and potentially iconic aspects! So, this thread will be for sharing your personal favorite scores and songs.

*Please only share one at a time/per post*

I'll go first!

I haven't played this game myself, but this song came up in my feed and I enjoy it's tune and beat.

Honestly, the whole undertale soundtrack - Toby Fox did excellently! Also i have a soft spot for persona 5 music

the soundtrack from ib for me is very nice and nostalgic as i played it when i was a teen years ago, and i love how it matches the museum aesthetic

My favorite right now is 115 from Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies. It just keeps getting in my head!

But I also love the Persona 5 music

ChronoCross opening. The game is so old already and it's still one of my favorite game OST ever.

Literally all of the FFXIV music. The BGM’s and trailer songs.. they’re all just magnificent

I've always been a Sonic the Hedgehog fan. And in 2005 I got my hands on a game which had originally come out on Gamecube in 2000/2001 called Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Some of you might've heard of it. Lol.

Anyway, the final boss music is a song called "Live and Learn," and it's by far my favorite track in the OST. But the entire OST is friggin' awesome. Jun Senoue is a master musician and composer who played the guitar for every piece which features the instrument, and it was a major inspiration for me as a guitarist and composer myself from the first day I heard it till now. And that's not likely to change.

The Persona series is full of banger tracks in all the games of the series, but given Persona 3 Reload released in the last couple months, I offer this because this goes hard for an opening song

i heard it millions of times, over and over. I remember hearing Death Stranding sound tracks and music over and over.

I guess i heard it so much, I became brainwashed and started to like it.

its the same way with Aspalt 9. I stopped playing that game because I liked the music so much; it became the real reason I played the game instead of liking the game itself. I gave up on the game and was just playing to listen to the music alone....

I know there's a lot of amazing and higher quality VGM out there, but for me, this one has always had a special place in my heart. It's one of the best themes I've ever heard of for its time, and it really does rival Mortal Kombat's iconic theme, which I'm also a fan of.

I know there's a lot of amazing and higher quality VGM out there, but for me, this one has always had a special place in my heart. It's one of the best themes I've ever heard of for its time, and it really does rival Mortal Kombat's iconic theme, which I'm also a fan of.

the problem I had with Killer In. was the volume. "KOMBO BREAKER" it would scream over the other machines. it was loud and drawed everyones attention. even when they turned the volume down to the lowest this game was still three times louder then every game in the arcade. it always had a line, unlike other games it wasnt 25 cents but a dollar to play and 25 cents to continue. everyone gathered around this machine. it is said to be the game that started the home systems to become more pop. in homes.....
hydro thunnder was loud as well....
however it was the only game keeping the dreamcast alive.........
when ki and hydro thunder passed away and people drew their attention to other games; it killed the sega dreamcast.......
sadly i still miss the dreamcast.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back