• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Very Open World-Esque RP

Tom-Pen

Mysterious Writer
So here is the idea, everyone starts this RP off as a traveler just arriving in a new town, city or village. You've come from another land far away and are seeking a new start, in this land you could become anything. I'll have a character that I will RP with but I will also RP as various NPC types to give your characters opportunities to go on more linear story paths. This would be a medieval/ knights and such type world.

Note: this is going to be focused on writing, it is not designed to be a game.

Would there be any interest in something like this?

Well, it is pretty awesome to see you guys are interested in this, I'll be working on setting the RP up (essentially writing out the overview, character creation guidelines, and some basic rules) tonight. I'll post on here when it is done (hopefully with a link if I can figure out how to do that).

[QUOTE="Francis Stickmin]Well, it is pretty awesome to see you guys are interested in this, I'll be working on setting the RP up (essentially writing out the overview, character creation guidelines, and some basic rules) tonight. I'll post on here when it is done (hopefully with a link if I can figure out how to do that).

[/QUOTE]
Woohoo!

Okay, I set up the Role-Play for this, hope you guys like it and set up a character, I will likely start the Role-Play tomorrow.

Link:

@Devouring @Archangel Galdrael @CousinMerla @Rise Just letting you all know!

You might be able to, most of the characters haven't gotten very far and are essentially where they started (mine included). So I don't see why not, though be prepared to wait a while for the final word. Most of the RPs posters including the admin are seemingly most active between 5-14 hours from now.

[QUOTE="Francis Stickmin]Yes you can!

[/QUOTE]
Do I just post my character and jump in? Sorry never done a group rp before!

Kurokat said:
Do I just post my character and jump in? Sorry never done a group rp before!
I think you have to post your character and then wait for confirmation from @Francis Stickmin and then you can jump right in. Doesn't stop you from preparing your first post ready to go though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back