Tutorial Very new to roleplaying via forums

Jwoods123

Could really do with some help in working out how to roleplay on forums, but not new to roleplaying as a whole so please help!!

Kinda new as well here, but I think it's pretty much the same as IM or convo rp, except it's in a thread everyone can see.

Well, I can give my current two role plays as an example.

The Sector 6-10 Squad role play is a more common role play that has separate links(aka threads) that display different content relating to the role play. The CS Thread or Character Sheet Thread is where you put your character's information. The OOC Thread or the Out-Of-Character Thread is for.. random talk~

My other role play, which is more laid back, is a walk in RP. Just post a picture of your character and their name and role play away~

Hey! First, I hope things are going okay with you so far. I think where you could start first is to make your own request thread to get a general idea what you may be looking for when it comes to roleplay. This also let's potential partners know more about you. Put in it some genres you like, ones you don't, what you are willing to roleplay from what you won't.

It's really up to you what you decide to put in it.

This also can bring people your way.

Hey! First, I hope things are going okay with you so far. I think where you could start first is to make your own request thread to get a general idea what you may be looking for when it comes to roleplay. This also let's potential partners know more about you. Put in it some genres you like, ones you don't, what you are willing to roleplay from what you won't.

It's really up to you what you decide to put in it.

This also can bring people your way.

Another newb to the site, here. Is there a specific fourm i would post a request thread like the one you suggested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back