• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern vcnilla's 1x1 search

vcnilla

dolce
View attachment 246420

Accepting more partners~ 

View attachment 246432

Follow Rpn's Rules - First and foremost before all of my own personal rules, you need to

follow the sites rules first. If you haven't read them yet, please do before you proceed.

Patience - I do have a life. Surprisingly. Things come up without me knowing, or something

happens. Along with that, I am a full time student and have a job ( Tuesday-Saturday are my

work days. ) School & my own personal life comes first before Rpn, as roleplaying is a hobby

of mine that I greatly enjoy. With that being said do not expect me to send out replies every

single day at every single hour, and I won't expect the same from you. Do not rush me for a

reply, if you do I will only ignore you; I hate being rushed and will instantly lose muse. But you

may nudge/poke me if I haven't responded in awhile and didn't give you a heads up if something

happened.

Leaving - We all have a time during roleplaying where you seemingly disappeared without a word;

vanished into thin air, whether something came up or you were too much of a coward to say something.

If something comes up and I know that I may be gone for a bit, I will tell you. If I lose interest or muse for

our 1x1, I will tell you and I expect you to do the same. But, if either of use lose interest or muse we can

either a) try and gain that muse/interest back or b) if you'd still like to roleplay, we can come up with

something else.

Posts - After being on like a 3-4 month break of roleplaying, I am a bit rusty so I'm not the best

at mirroring posts or constantly popping out novella posts. My length will vary with my muse/inspiration/

mood/time frame. But, I can 100% guarantee you will never get any one-liners from more nor receive a

super short post from me if you give me a longer reply. I expect the same from you. I am in no way a

grammar nazi but please make sure that your roleplay posts are readable. 

Genders/Sexualties/Pairings - I can only roleplay cisgender females & males. Why? I'm most

confident with roleplaying them. As for you, I don't care what your character's gender is, that's up to

you not me. I roleplay all sexualities & can do every pairing you can think of. Just a note though, if I find

myself roleplaying a lot of males, I will not roleplay as male anymore until someone feels my desire to roleplay

female. A girl has desires/needs to. On that topic, if you'd like us to be equal gender wise, I can double.

Faceclaims - I usually only do realistic faceclaim's and rarely use any type of anime or drawings for

faceclaims but, I can make an exception if your uncomfortable with using realistic faceclaims or something.

I usually use East Asian faceclaims, but if you'd prefer Western faceclaims or any other type of faceclaim,

I won't mind. Just ask~

Roleplay - Didn't know what to call this one lmao whoops, anyways being a indecisive person who's

trying hard to become decisive, it's very hard for me to make decisions. When it comes to discussing our

roleplay, I don't want to be the only one choosing or deciding nor do I want to be the one who's constantly

leading the roleplay. This is our roleplay, meaning we both take part in deciding, leading, and adding ideas

if any come to mind and if they do don't be afraid to tell me.

Contact - Last but not least, I do indeed have a Discord. Often you can reach me a lot more quickly on

there compared to here, so if you'd like my discord just ask for it in a pm and you will receive it~ Also, I

like becoming friends and getting to know my partners so having a separate conversation with them is

something I thoroughly enjoy. so we can you know freak out over how characters and everything

If you can handle/accept/respect/ect these guidelines then please proceed on wards to where

plots & pairings reside.

View attachment 246447

Romantic  or  Platonic 

R O M A N T I C (cr)(cr)

Back To You  - Muse A was Muse B's first love, but their paths were separated and they

split apart. Muse B sees reminders of Muse A everywhere, and Muse A kind of regrets not

putting as much effort into the relationship as Muse B did. years later, they meet again. They

take this as a chance to start their relationship again, and make it better now that they are more

mature and more experienced in terms of love. They get to go through all the fun things they did

when they were younger, and discover what changed and what didn’t. Like the little habits, whether

or not they’re still the same.

Campfire  - Muse A and Muse B had a summer filled with adventures, and fun and fell in love.

However, all good things have to come to an end and their relationship has to end when one of them

has to go back home. Before they have to part ways, they go through one epic adventure that relives

all the memories they made the whole summer.

Carry Me  - Muse A screwed up their relationship with Muse B because of a job/opportunity.

Muse A dropped the relationship to pursue a dream, but it ended up not working. Muse B was

nothing but supportive of their endeavors, and muse a realizes that they made a mistake. Muse A

tries to go back to apologize, to say that they made a mistake. Muse B is skeptical, and basically

Muse A has to prove that they’re willing to work for this relationship the second time around.

Girls Like You  - Muse A has been told not to go near Muse B, because Muse B is known for

basically destroying people and hurting them. Muse B took an interest in Muse A, and was able

to reel them in. Muse B is playing with Muse A for the fun of it, and Muse A knows it but they can’t

leave. They’re in too deep. Muse A is trying now to get Muse B to reciprocate their feelings by playing

the same game. It’s a match to see who breaks first, and who will confess first.

How Bad Do You Want It  - Muse A, dangerous and a bad influence to the t, seriously someone

you don’t want to bring home to your parents. The kids you avoid in high school, you know? Anyways,

Muse B, innocent and naive and just totally and fully infatuated with Muse A. Muse A realizes the effect

they have on Muse B, so they challenge them and basically asks “what are you willing to do for me?” to

test how far Muse B will go for them. Muse A just introduces Muse B to a whole new world as a bad

influence and just plays with Muse B and their feelings because they’re bored.

Ocean Eyes  - Muse A goes on a vacation to a seaside like city ( think toronto, busan, los angeles,

stuff like that ), eventually meeting Muse B. They hang out and they talk while Muse A is in town, and

eventually develop feelings. The vacation is coming to an end and Muse A is scared because they

haven’t told Muse B that they don’t live in that city and they don’t want to leave them. Muse A eventually

leaves without a word due to not being able to look Muse B straight in the eyes and tell them that they’re

leaving. All Muse A can think about is their memories by the sea, and how their eyes were so beautiful

that they could just fall right in. Muse A can eventually come back to find Muse B or they just won’t.

Scared To Be Lonely  - Muse A and Muse B have been together for a long time, think high school

sweethearts, and are slowly beginning to fall out of love. The two are scared because they’ve been in a

relationship basically their whole lives and they wouldn’t know what to do without each other and are afraid

to break up. They don’t know the first thing about love if it isn’t with each other.

Can't Get Enough  - Messy, messy exes. Muse A and Muse B just can’t seem to get enough of

each other (hahahahha) and they keep coming back for more. Their relationship is unhealthy, when

they are together all they think about is just each other. It’s a deadly kind of infatuation, a feeling of

lust mixed with love. They are a dangerous duo and they’ll eventually end up consuming each other.

Ruby Sparks  -  Muse A, a blocked writer, has a dream of Muse B, begins writing and quickly

becomes infatuated with their new character. But everything gets flipped when one day Muse B

shows up in Muse A’s apartment, real and alive with the memories and life they’ve been written. Muse A

must choose between living with the person they created, or making a few extra changes.

Comet  -  Muse A, a narcissistic pessimist, and Muse B, a messed up romantic, meet randomly

while Muse B is on a terrible date. Muse A is immediately taken by them, though they disagree strongly

about love, and offers them a sort of bet: they should date each other, and see who’s right about “love”.

50 First Dates  -  Muse A and Muse B meet and immediately hit it off. But the next day when Muse B

goes back to run into them again, Muse A has forgotten about them all together. After learning that Muse A

suffers from short term memory loss, they make the commitment to make them fall in love all over again

everyday.

You've Got Mail  -  Muse A owns a quaint small business that’s going under, and Muse B runs the

faceless corporation that’s taking over. Both unlucky in love they take up online dating, and end up

electronic pen pals with an undeniable connection. While in real life they’re enemies, online they seem

to be soulmates, unaware of who exactly is on the other side of the screen.

P L A T O N I C (cr)

Lady Killers - Muse A and Muse B are your typical fuckboy duo. They support each other in their

pursuits and cheer each other on. Both are asshats and will try and steal peoples’ s/o’s and just in general

a bunch of dicks. They’re the type to wear matching sunglasses and order the same drinks at the bar, your

inseparable best friends that gas each other up and just encourage each other to fuck up relationships.

Just a friendship filled with talk of sex, drugs, and partying.

Maps For The Getaway - Muse A and Muse B ( probably neighbours, best friends ) ran away from

their hometown with nothing except a car and all the money they could take. They wanted to escape their

boring old town for whatever reason and it’s just basically them + the road. They don’t need anything else

as long as they have each other. They do their best to provide for each other while they’re on the road trying

to find a new home. A long time later, they eventually return back to their hometown to see their old homes

and how different everything turned out.

Shelter - Muse A and Muse B have been friends for a long time. Muse A suddenly leaves their town/city

without a word, having just been hit with some bad news that their parent/relative/etc passed away. Muse B

doesn’t know where they’ve gone and is extremely worried. They lose contact for years until Muse A finally

decides that Muse B needs an explanation, and goes to see them expecting confrontation but all there is is

unconditional support.

❤ E I T H E R ❀ (cr)

Two Night Stand - After a one night stand, the next morning isn’t pretty. Muse A and Muse B turn out to

hate each other on the way out the door, but just as Muse B attempts to leave in a huff, a blizzard has trapped

them inside. No power, little food, and no way home, both muses are stuck with each other for another night.

Life As We Know It -  After the death of their mutual friends, Muse A and Muse B are left with custody

of their friends’ baby. The downside? They hate each other. The catch? Neither of them want to ignore the

wishes of their departed friends, so they agree to try and raise the baby together despite their issues.

More Plots Coming Soon~ i'm just hella lazy rn but feel free to suggest your own plots also

15.gif.c7556f896816f0d20b1020c56231ef0c.gif

16.gif

The only ships that I roleplay are kpop ships sadly lmao, but just give me the name of a

kpop ship you want to roleplay and I'll 11/10 ship them tbh. But, these AU's also aren't

strictly for ships. 

F A N T A S Y (cr)

i’m a demon/angel and i need to possess your body. oh you don’t want me to? well that’s a

nice body you have there. it’d be a shame if i GAVE IT CANCER

“what is the ONE thing i asked you NOT to do tonight?” “raise the dead…” “AND WHAT DID

YOU DO?!” “…raised the dead…”

we’re dating and you’re a vampire but that’s cool how long have you been ali–WHAT DO

YOU MEAN YOU USED TO DATE MY GRANDMA

i’m a demon possessing your significant other’s body but oh shit i think i may actually like you

good old fashioned zombie apocalypse

i’m a ghost and i’m trapped in the graveyard and i don’t normally talk to mortals but bro i

have to ask wtf are you doing hanging around a graveyard is your life really this sad

i’m a demon and you summoned me so technically i have to do your bidding but i’m still

gonna be an asshole

i’m a ghost and you live in my old house and i can’t talk to you directly but i can enter your dreams

so hi there how you doing

R E A L I S T I C / M O D E R N (cr)(cr)(cr)(cr)

you’re my RA and you signed a contract saying you wouldn’t hook up with your residents but can we

overlook that for just tonight? and next week? and for the rest of the semester, maybe?

We hooked up after the office party even though there’s a strict no dating rule and honestly? we

shouldn’t keep doing this but it was really fun.

you found out i eat the same chinese food from the same takeout place everyday so you now

show up at my door every night with dinner wow wanna come in and eat together?

You wake up on your 18th birthday with the first words your soulmate will say to you tattooed on

your body so you’ll know them when you meet them.

Your apartment is next to/above mine and I can hear you and your partner dancing and singing

and the bed moving and you two laughing and talking in hushed tones and it won’t let me sleep

so I bitch about it to you 24/7 and one day it stops and one day turns to one week and then months

and I haven’t seen you smile in forever please let me in, I’ve been knocking for ten minutes.

I walked in on your ex yelling at you so you grabbed me and kissed me  so she’d go away and I’m

kind of freaked out I literally just met you last week.

We’re bandmates and we’re both straight as fuck but we’re currently on tour and it’s been a busy

six months with hardly any time to go out and meet people, wanna hook up? It’s better than nothing,

right? — But oh shit we’ve been at it for two months and the sex doesn’t really feel meaningless

anymore and I have no idea what to do because aren’t we supposed to be straight?

I’m a radio host who indirectly mentions you and flirts with you on my show but you’re so

goddamn clueless, please just notice me I’m so desperate for you it’s kind of sad.

ok but rich girl’s parents are out of town and instead of throwing a party she orders a pizza and gets

ready to spend the night alone stuffing her face… while she’s waiting for her food to arrive, weird news

reports start popping up about people eating people/crazy attacks in her city. the pizza guy shows up

and rings her doorbell furiously begging for her to let him in because a walker is after him. they end up

staying together partly because he’s terrified to go back out there and partly because she doesn’t want to

be alone. they end up sticking together and bonding in the big mansion as the world falls apart around them,

but then they’re forced to go out on the road and protect themselves/one another because they’ve started to

really care about one another and !!!!! 

so i wanted to apply for a job and oh shit you’re the ceo of course i remember you from high school i used

to date your sister and tease you for being gay also by the way i’m gay too now yeah you’re no longer the

nerdy shy guy???? also you’re hella hot in a business suit shit i want you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to you, Carry Me, How Bad Do You Want It, 50 First Dates, You've Got Mail, and Life As We Know It seem interesting!

How Bad Do You Want It really catches my eye !  It reminds me of a music video from one of my favorite artists, Shake 070. Basically, these two girls are dating. One's a criminal and the other is sweet but has a homophobic father who owns a convience store. The criminal promises to get some money so they can run away together and  unknowingly robs the store where her girlfriend's father works, killing him. 

"We’re bandmates and we’re both straight as fuck but we’re currently on tour and it’s been a busy

six months with hardly any time to go out and meet people, wanna hook up? It’s better than nothing,

right? — But oh shit we’ve been at it for two months and the sex doesn’t really feel meaningless

anymore and I have no idea what to do because aren’t we supposed to be straight?"

"i’m a ghost and i’m trapped in the graveyard and i don’t normally talk to mortals but bro i 

have to ask wtf are you doing hanging around a graveyard is your life really this sad"

"

Lady Killers - Muse A and Muse B are your typical fuckboy duo. They support each other in their

pursuits and cheer each other on. Both are asshats and will try and steal peoples’ s/o’s and just in general

a bunch of dicks. They’re the type to wear matching sunglasses and order the same drinks at the bar, your

inseparable best friends that gas each other up and just encourage each other to fuck up relationships.

Just a friendship filled with talk of sex, drugs, and partying."

These plots sound super cool too !

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m a radio host who indirectly mentions you and flirts with you on my show but you’re so

goddamn clueless, please just notice me I’m so desperate for you it’s kind of sad.

I walked in on your ex yelling at you so you grabbed me and kissed me  so she’d go away and I’m

kind of freaked out I literally just met you last week.

you found out i eat the same chinese food from the same takeout place everyday so you now

show up at my door every night with dinner wow wanna come in and eat together?

i’m a demon possessing your significant other’s body but oh shit i think i may actually like you

These are my faves!! Although all these plots are so good I'm down for anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back