• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Various Serial Killer Romance Options~ (MxM)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Hello~

So I have a mild obsession with watching True crime. Well, the other day an interesting thought occurred to me and I was wondering if I was absolutely insane to try this or insane to *not* try this. Well, I decided to take the leap anyway. xD Firstly, with any plots I post here I will RP the Serial Killer exclusively (if I have somewhere we both are, then we both are). That said, while romance will be a big part of these plots I don't want myself or my RP partner to have firm stances regarding 'top/bottom'. I don't like the one-sidedness of that, personally. So I want my partner/s to know not that you will need to be able to RP a character who isn't firmly submissive, nor dominant. Sure, there are times where characters will have more 'passive or 'aggressive' moments but I don't want anything to just be solely one way or another all the time.

Secondly, I've been RPing for years. Like *many* years. With breaks here and there but pretty consistent much of the time. I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get *extremely* confused when trying to write or read in that POV.

Lastly, before I just want to clarify that these plots are MxM (MalexMale) only.
~~~

#1. Truly Working In Harmony (Comedy, Romance, Mild Drama) [Serial Killer/Crime Author]
Basically I came across various memes about what if a Serial Killer writing author was married to a serial killer. These memes took on a very goofy tone and I want to see what we could do with it. The writer would be played by you and we can discuss whether or not he knows about his husband/fiance/boyfriends past time.
===
#2. Silly Secret Keeping (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Hurt/Comfort) [Serial Killer/Mercenary]
Our characters grew up in a small tight-knit town, a pretty cliche sorta place. Both were pretty troublesome and glued to the hip (it helps that they were neighbors directly across from each other), causing strife and leaning on each other as they grew to want to leave this mundane hometown. Eventually the two were granted their wishes, though sadly would be separated by them. Each went off on their own worlds apart from each other. Now after so many years fate seems to be in their luck, as both men have returned to the tiny town to visit family.
Upon pulling up to their childhood homes they climb from their motor vehicles and glance in the direction away from their homes just meet eye to eye and realize, they were both widely known and talented criminals now.
===
#3. I don’t actually have another plot to add at the moment but I’m putting this here as an option to pick, if you don’t find the other plots interesting and want to plot something new with me!

Oh my gosh, I'd love to do #2. I can already feel the angst from the reason why they parted ways xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back