• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern vanished - character sheets

TheVoidQueen

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

the vanished

there are no bargains; what is, is what must be

the sheet

BASICS

name:
nickname(s):
date of birth:
gender & pronouns:
sexuality:
face claim:

IN DEPTH

personality:
background:
reaction: how do you think they'll react to their predicament? will they assume the role of a natural leader, give in to hedonism, turn to basic survival instincts? you don't have to be totally sure yet, and it can definitely change!

AROUND TOWN

current living arrangements: are they staying at their parents' house, an AirBnB, a hotel?
reason for visiting:
ties to clearwater: any family businesses, relatives that are important around town, etc. can be nothing!

more info

what

guidelines

remember: face claims must be realistic and discord will be mandatory! go as in depth as you'd like with the personality and background; feel free to give us (close to) nothing if that's the vibe! characters must not be permanent residents of clearwater at the present time. they all came to town as visitors for one reason or another and now they're... stuck. add whatever additional information you desire. if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me through PMs while i set up the discord (:

now

ideas

your character could be visiting family, helping run their family's business during the peak summer months, on vacation from school. maybe they came to town for a wedding or a funeral or the birth of their niece. maybe they were supposed to meet up with someone they haven't seen in ten years. were they supposed to be in clearwater for a month or a few days? not that that's really relevant anymore...
characters could have ties to powerful people from town: the mayor (please discuss with me!), owners of various businesses around clearwater, rich fuckers who have way too much pull. maybe there's beef between families. keep in mind some people will have grown up in town but not everyone needs to know each other.

♡coded by uxie♡

WIP​

ROWAN STONE

105ec5f86c2c949ea3ce1f4da28dc19c.jpg

name: Rowan Christina Stone
nickname(s): Ro, Tina, Chris
date of birth: August 3rd
gender & pronouns: Transgender Female, She/They
sexuality: Pansexual
face claim: Lulu Valentine

IN DEPTH

personality:
background:
reaction: how do you think they'll react to their predicament? will they assume the role of a natural leader, give in to hedonism, turn to basic survival instincts? you don't have to be totally sure yet, and it can definitely change!

AROUND TOWN

current living arrangements: are they staying at their parents' house, an AirBnB, a hotel?
reason for visiting:
ties to clearwater: any family businesses, relatives that are important around town, etc. can be nothing!

lucy "luc" daugherty.

twenty-five

d.o.b. tenth of july

female, she/her

the photographer

pansexual

fc: india eisley

Lucy has always been described as quiet and distant, a product of apathy, a victim of her troubled upbringing by a single mom battling addiction and a dad who walked out before Lucy could even take her first step. What they always seem to miss when they look at her is the raw loneliness she wears on her sleeve. So she takes photographs to have some semblance of permanence in her life. It's not that her mother's not trying, Lucy truly believes her mother did the best she could under the circumstances, and they still have their weekly Sunday night phone calls. It's just that there's a gaping loss inside of Lucy that she doesn't know what to do with, and it makes her a little reckless.

So when Lucy agrees to be the wedding photographer for an old family friend and she wakes up to find almost everyone gone... she takes it in stride. She doesn't panic, how could she, she's been walking side by side with abandonment for years.

A little loss of innocence.

We all have our reasons.

Lucy wasn't planning on staying in Clearwater for too long. Her hotel room was booked and paid for in advance, seven days, just enough time for the wedding and to take a few shots of the sleepy town of her early childhood. Not that any of it matters now.

Hey Lucy! It's Caroline. How have you been? Got your number from your mom. It's been ages since we spoke! I saw some of your photos in a magazine article, I think it was about an exhibit you were a part of a while ago? Anyway, just wanted to say that they were amazing. I remember how much you loved your camera when we were kids. Glad you were able to make a name for yourself.

Hey. Thanks, that means a lot. My mom mentioned something about you looking for a wedding photographer?

Straight to the point as always! Mind if I give you a ring about that? Say, ten minutes from now?

Sure.

Thanks again for being willing to help a girl out!

No problem.

[Location]

Hey. Arrived safely at the hotel. I'll phone you in the morning.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back