• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vanguards

Vanilen Ainswurth

The vampire downed a few more shots and had ordered another top of the shelf drink whose name he couldn't pronounce. Some kind of high quality scotch, according to the server. Vanilen looked over at his partner and he had admittedly not noticed her talking while he was talking to the waiter for the new bottle.

When Victor returned his attention to Julia, all he saw was her laying her head in her arms, giggling and drunkenly slurring about how much of a failure she was and a coward again. Victor had to admit that coming back to that was actually one of the most comical he had laid his eyes on in years. So much so that he actually laughed, the alcohol in his blood lowering his inhibitions to that extent. He poured himself some of that new scotch and drank it quickly before reaching over and stroking the top of the blonde woman's head. Almost like a father would for a depressed daughter. "You aren't a failure, Julia." He referred to her informally for the first time. "And you certainly aren't a coward. You're a great professor and an even greater woman. Im sure Axel and your entire team would be proud of you. I know I am."

He poures them both another glass, "One more and then you're done for the night, alright partner?"
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Julia Valois
"Non Papa.... Maman wo-would get angry.... A-Arrête..." Julia mumbled as sleep took hold of her. The combination of Van's gentle stroking of her hair, his soothing voice and the alcohol quite literally knocked her out cold. She shifted slightly in her sleep, revealing the tired smile on her face. No doubt she's feeling very comfortable with the whole situation.

"Axel..." She muttered in her sleep, the smile widening slightly.
shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Ann Cromwell
"Well... Why not say a joke then? It helps breaks the ice, no? Surely a smart girl like yourself would know that much at least!" Ann grinned, satisfied with her answer to Ellise's question. She began wondering why was this girl so... robotic? The various ideas come and go as she thought about it. Rough childhood? Can't be. She had one and look at her now! Strict parents? Maybe, but those kinds of people would usually be rebellious when they are finally away from them. At least Ann figured she would be like that. Shy? .... As if. What is this supposed to be? Some silly academy, slice of life anime written by a third rate producer? Yeah right.

Either way, Ann found the girl to be oddly entertaining. Ann herself had been compared to a feral doll during her time in the orphanage but this Ellise girl is in a league of her own. Totally robotic, cute looking, almost constant expression. If Ann was an action figure, Ellise is like a porcelain doll that you keep for display. Its slightly saddening too. Ann's mind wondered about the potential dangers this girl could face and how long would that blank expression remain before shattering from the strain. But that's a question for next time.

"You need to learn how to lighten up a little Ellie. Can I call you Ellie? I mean my name isn't really Ann but Annaliese really. My mother was a bit of a romantic so she gave me an aristocratic name and all. Ahahahaha~" Ann giggled at her own small joke about her needlessly complicated full name. She used to hate it in the past for another reason completely but now only found it pretentious to call herself that.

Cosmos Cosmos

Gehrman Hunter
Mentions: Han JiHyo Han JiHyo
Mana: ??/??
He let out a breath of relief, it seems the boy Vreis had not caught on to his thoughts, and he visibly relaxed a bit. Talking about fighting was getting pumped up, and when his partner warned him about possibly breaking bone he just shrugged it off. "Oh don't worry about me mate, I can take care of myself just fine. Besides a broken bone or two wouldn't stop me." He meant it, he spent a lot of his life in fights, and breaking something happened quite frequently. If anything the pain of battle only encourages him even more to keep fighting. He took a last few bites of his steak, and got up from his seat, stretching his muscles to prepare for the fight. "Well come on now, I'm sure the instructor is getting impatient, and we should get to the simulation room." He ushered Vreis forward with him, and left the mess hall in favour of the training area where they witnessed the other students get the living crap beaten out of them earlier that day.

The night air was refreshing and cool, and the stars above looked so clear and beautiful. It was not the kind of thing you get to see when you live in the city, but being isolated from the rest of the civilized world it could make one forget all of their troubles. It was easy for Gehrman to stand there and forget the woes of the world. The war, the rot, the struggle seemed to mean nothing as he finally found a new place he could call home, and a new albeit strange family. These were the thoughts that idly danced around in his head as he walked in silence with Vreis. When he spotted the instructor waiting for them he snapped out of it. The man was looking at his watch with an irritated scowl, and tapping his foot impatiently on the ground. He looked short tempered, but he would undoubtedly find some amusement in seeing the kids that kept him waiting get a few nasty bruises and burns.

"Heh heh sorry to keep you waiting, I just thought it'd be cool to get something to eat first before the big fight. I hope you don't mind." Gehrman said with an insufferable grin, but the instructor just scowled harder, and opened the door to the training room. The giant empty grey looking building, he doubted it would be changing appearances again though for this fight since it was only the three of them. He idly reached to make sure he still had his weapons. Two revolvers loaded with training rounds so that if he hit Vreis it wouldn't be a fatal, it would just hurt a lot. He gripped both the guns, and took a few steps back looking his soon to be partner in the eyes. "Ready when you are!" He knew he should keep his distance as much as possible considering he was mostly ranged while Vreis was mostly melee. If he got hit by the warhammer of a weapon it would hurt for days.

f26ef9b92aea2115f46e5871d221198a.png
1498120880244.jpg

Tyson watched his sister and his friend make their way back to the table he held down for them, when his view was suddenly obstructed by a figure in black. The young man looked up to see the face of the older Vampire, Silentium. Ty wasted no time standing up in respect, "Sir," he exclaimed when his own name left Silentium's lips for his attention, surprised by the visit.

"I have some questions, and a request for you." Was all the serious creature said.

Tyson straightened his posture and returned the same urgent and serious tone, "Of course, sir" he replied, giving a curt and understanding nod. Course there was still part of him that grew worried about the content of this conversation. Tyson was never a fan of openers like "We need to talk," or "I need to tell you something," especially interrogative things like "I have questions for you." Depending on who it came from it made Ty tuck his tail between his legs. Though that wasnt the case here. That reaction usually comes when its his father speaking to him, but an Officer, well that called for courage not cowardness. Besides, this academy was preparing students for military purposes. He knew nothing was going to be easy, not even conversations.

Aceline listened as Francis expressed his concern about the inappropriate attention she had recieved. She didnt notice it, but Francis did. Perhaps Aceline was more innocent than she seemed. No, innocents not the word....maybe ignorant. Or perhaos she just didnt bother looking at people or paying attention to see what they thought of her. Either way, she didnt notice. Aceline shrugged with closed, careless eyes, "If zey(they) tried anyzing(anything) Id cut off zeir(their)--" she was stopped by a nudge from Francis.

"One of the officers is talking to him. Give him a second to finish."

Sapphire eyes looked over at Tyson who stood up for the Officer, and twinkled under the hall's soft lighting. She felt Francis disappear behind her as she kept watching the two. That older man kept popping up at the most random times, and she couldnt help but wonder if her brother was in trouble. But that was her business. Ace looked away and turned in a half circle to find where Francis had wandered off to until she spotted him only a few feet away from her at a different table. She sent her food container down and sat across from the British lad. Its been a while since theyve both talked with out Tyson being there. Sitting across from him gave her the chance to take a good look at him. "Hes certainly grown," she thought. Making sure not to look too long, the young vampiress cleared her throat, "What do you zink(think) zey(they) want with him?" she asked to break the ice.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Mx.Trinity Mx.Trinity

Silentium realized he was looking a bit too serious. His posture relaxed a bit, his muscles seeming to shift. He always got so tense whenever he was thinking. It was a subconscious habit, really. He turned his body to face Tyson straight on. His black and gray eyes examining Tyson's expression. A bit concerned with a young look of determination. Not anything less than what he had expected from the young adult.

"Well... straight to the point. I had wondered if you were up for a spar? That would be the request of course."

He slid his hands into the pockets of his pants placing his thumbs on the outside over the victorian jacket.

"As for the questions... how was your first day here? What did you learn?"

Silentium paused he could smell Aceline nearby. His eyes shut for only a moment... the reason he was here was not for some trivial reason, or to pester Tyson with small talk. He had another very serious matter he wanted to discuss but... out of earshot from the other vampire.

"We should head to the courtyard. I'd like to discuss something privately with you."

He said turning his body and extending his arm with hand - palm out and outstretched almost giving Tyson no choice but to step out. This would be a rather long and difficult night for the two of them. However Silentium needed Tyson to trust him, and he needed to be able to trust Tyson. So he'd get everything out in the open, the first day. There was no time for hesitation or regret in this line of work. You either got the job done or accepted the responsibility of your failures. Even... if that was someone elses life. Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Blood Level: 725/725

Last edited:
The robot and the vampire
|| Ellise Volkov ||

Ellise felt herself gore slightly stubborn over the girls response about a joke, but she couldn't say the female was wrong…. Maybe she just wasn't used to icebreakers and that sort of thing, she was aware of her lack of social interaction, though it was through no fault but her own to be honest, and she wasn't really upset about that. She watched as the girl seemingly attempted to psycho analyse her, many did upon meeting her, sure Ellise didn't have the best childhood in the world but it was still warm and loving to her, her mum was about as lenient as one could be without loosing there own child in the shops every time they went and she certainly wasn't rebellious in the slightest and the even remote idea of her being shy was entirely incorrect, she simply didn't interact with people much unless either needed to or they interested her, with the exception of her mother and gale of course.

Ellise continued to stand there in her usual slightly messy manner without gale coming and fixing her clothing up every so often, her jacket hung loosely over her with an odd number of buttons done up, her hair had loose strands falling out everywhere including some covering her face that she seemed to not care too much about, her glasses were half falling off her face and her sleeves were obviously too long for her, covering most of her hands, her expression was blank but attentive as she continued to study the girls movements and her eyes despite their grey and cod appearance had some warmth and light to them.

At the girls sudden dressing of her with a nickname she raised an eyebrow, it's not that she wasn't used to her mothers multiple and never ending attempts to give her one, she didn't mind it, if it mades things easier for others why would she? he girl then went on some tangent about her own name and ended up laughing at it when nearing the end, Ellise's eyes followed her mouth pattern and movements for a while before stepping closer once again.

"Ellie…. Is fine. If it's…. more efficient…. for you to call….. me by….. that." She replied to the first statement, "Are you curious about…. me….. Ann?….. I can….. answer…… questions…." She finished with a small nod to indicate she'd finished, a tactic she'd picked up as others were sometimes unsure of whether or not she was going to continue speaking.

The robot and the vampire

Ryan Decker

Ryan began to feel her legs cramping up. To be fair, she had been sitting crouched in a tree for the last fifteen minutes. With a sigh, the mage carefully maneuvered herself down a few branches to get closer to her fellow classmates. "Well now you have to show me your formal cape Alois. You can't tell me you have one and then not deliver on the imagery." She gave him a smile before turning her attention to Hanako. "I liked the one class I've had so far. It was..different than I expected. We have a lot of talented people in our midsts. Plus our professors are nothing to laugh at. They have all my respect." When Alois mentioned finding a partner, Ryan shrugged. "I haven't found one yet. I mean, to be fair, I wasn't really looking you know? I wasn't expecting to need one so soon." She looked down for a moment, thinking, before raising her head and continuing, "Besides, I'm not very sure how that works. Do you just walk up to someone and ask them to partner up? How do you know if you're compatible?"
TPBx TPBx
Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

"I wish I had an answer to that." Even though she did have some knowledge about how the connection worked and how it is formed. Deep down she really wasn't looking forward to becoming Linked partners with anyone, since that kind of intimate connection is something that she feared. The sharing of souls meant that you shared each other's consciousness with everything that includes it. Be it memories of all natures. Likewise she was insecure about being in someone else's head and seeing who they are and their life story. These sorts of thoughts regarding The Link haunted her, and she tried her best to keep a clean look of blissful ignorance for the others so they wouldn't pry any further than need be about the subject.

giphy.gif

b1990859728bc40087dffcfda0ca787a.jpg
Willow Hallend

The girl had completely missed the other whom she had stricken a conversation with as the fight had continued. Willow had tried to offer a hand that had gone slack halfway through the movement as she gazed at the angry teacher and the students she was facing off. She felt no pity for at least two of the students since she had seen how they acted and heard the boy's outburst.
The Blood Link was an interesting thing to see, especially between such powerful people. Professor Lana dispatched the students with ease but Willow was completely fixed for the short time the fight lasted. Willow released the breath she was holding as the movement came back to the crowd and people started heading back to their dorms. Willow remembered what she had been trying to do before being entranced by the fight only to see the girl was gone. Of course, she was. Willow had outright ignored her. She tried scanning the crowds but the girl was nowhere to be seen. Had Willow ruined the small chance to find a partner? Willow refused to accept her fate so easily and shoved past people as she raced out into the hallway and caught a glimpse of blonde hair. She wasted no time darting after her and holding back the shout she wanted to let out to get the girl's attention. The girl vanished into the library followed her in.
The whole place was rather dusty and Willow held back a sneeze as she padded after the other girl. Bleh, she felt like a stalker.

"Uh....hey, Emily, right? I'm sorry about ignoring you earlier. I just got caught up in the fight. It was amazing to see how experienced people fight, especially with the Blood Link invoked." Willow scratched her head as she gazed at the girl.

"I just don't know anyone here and I'm not that great at social interaction. You probably have offers already but it's worth a shot to ask you to at least consider partnering with me even though we don't know a whole lot about each other, but that can always be fixed." Willow said with a small smile on her face.
Nogoodname Nogoodname
Mana Pool 110/110

Ryan Decker

Ryan sighed but nodded, dropping the subject. For a moment she said nothing, choosing instead to take out her phone and check the time. Noticing that she still had about an hour and and fifteen minutes until curfew, Ryan let out a grateful sigh. She wasn't quite ready to leave her potential new friends. Honestly, the only thing she had to look forward to was a shower and sleep. Not even a good night sleep. Nightmares still plagued her. Finally tired of sitting in her tree, the white haired mage made her way down to the solid ground beneath. She looked at both Hanako and Alois and asked, "I have no idea if this is an appropriate question, but what made you guys want to join the academy?" She thought for a moment before adding, "Well besides the obvious want of killing Rot?"
TPBx TPBx

Alois Jäger

Alois stretched his arms above him until he heard a satisfying and uncomfortable pop as he pondered Ryan's question. Flashbacks of long winded speeches from his father shipping him off to hone his skills and to hopefully calm down his wild side. That thought alone caused him to snicker, there's no way that a military school dedicated to fighting would turn him into a perfect heir. "I guess you could say that I'm on royal orders to hopefully become a more well-rounded person and hone my skills since I wore out the personal trainers back home. It's definitely a bonus that I get to fight a bunch of different people." In hindsight, there couldn't have been a better place for Alois to be that would provide him with all he needed.

Quietpersona Quietpersona TPBx TPBx

Mira Kingston

Mira exchanged a glance with Yume as the male realized his mistake. And what was a "niña"? Was it an insult/ She wasn't going to be the idiot to ask. However, he apologized, and turned to walk away. Her head tilted in curiosity, and she glanced at Yume again before calling out to him. "Are you going to be okay?" Humans were so fragile. She didn't want to responsible for a dead human in the morning when she and Yume had been the last ones to see him without offering any help. Mira had been prepared to just sit in Yume's room for a couple hours and play video games and eat chocolate, but the interruption had her slightly annoyed.

Blood Level: 145/145
Beast Control: 0/4​

Cosmos Cosmos shadowz1995 shadowz1995

|| Yume Kasai ||

Yume looked over and after the male just as curiously as Mira did, he was a peculiar fellow that was for sure and if that was coming from Yume- well, lets just say it means somethings weird. "H-Hey! Yeah, do ya' need some chocolate or somethin'? I have plenty in me' room?~" She called out after him in a friendly manner, even if it couldn't heal him chocolates chemical properties were known to naturally boost your mood and the guy sure seemed like he could do with some mood boosting right now, she stepped out from behind her vampiric friend and leant her own head out and through the hallway after him, a bunch of fiery red strands falling down and over her face, her heterochromic eyes blinking innocently.

Hanako Yamada

Hanako looked back at the vampire then back at the other mage then back at the vampire. She waited for some responses and eventually got them. "I see, I see." She nodded her head and began thinking about her reason for being here. She felt that she was honor bound to come to the Academy because she needed to cleanse herself of the sin of killing her sister. However, she did not want to reveal such a dark secret yet to her new found friends. "I just want to hone my skills as a mage and hopefully defeat the Rot some day," she told them. Skirting over her actual intentions for coming to the Academy.

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Quietpersona Quietpersona

Emily Alder
Emily hardly noticed the hour fly by as she lost herself in the mysterious world of her book. She sat, curled up with a smile, peacefully biding her time until curfew. The library was quiet, as to be expected, not many people around here on the first day which meant the small vampire had the place nearly all to herself! What a delight! After deciding to check out the first book Emily had gone around a bit to pick out others for her to read, ending up with a small pile of literature that sat next to her as she read. What a nice afternoon, she mused, so peaceful..

The vampire nearly jumped as she heard the girls introduction, she glanced up quickly and let out a small sigh of relief "oh! Yeah it's fine, it got kinda crazy in there..."she mused, her mind going back to the fight once again as she received a flashback of the boy getting beaten to the point of unconsciousness by the mage... poor guy...

More about the blood link... the entire idea of the link terrified the young vampire. She didn't want someone to be able to look through her thoughts, to feel her feelings, that was too.. far too much. And there was no way she would want to feel the same about someone else. But at the same time, while not a requirement it was a bit of a necessity. The teachers had greatly stressed the important of the link time and time again, and Emily needed a partner. "I know what you mean, the only person I know here is my brother and.. I don't really wanna link with him.. If you think it's a good idea..." she was incredibly worried about linking, especially with someone she didn't really know all that well.. But she felt that if she didn't take Willows offer she'd never find someone else who would make the offer.

slim slim

Gabriel Salazar

The wounded pyromancer turned around slowly at the call of the first girl and to her, he offered a bright, albeit bloody, smile. "I'm ok, Señora. Thank you for the worry but I believe I will be okay." So he said and Gabriel truly believed he was fine. The fact of the matter was that his legs were about to give out on him and consciousness was about to fade to darkness if he didn't sit down immediately. When the second girl popped her head around the corner to offer some.... chocolate of all things, the hispanic boxer couldn't resist a laugh. Was she trying to cheer him up? It's not like Gabriel was feeling down emotionally. In all ways except physical, the pyromancer was feeling great! He had been one shotted twice today and them got into a duel moments after which ended in a draw. Gabriel was known as The Phoenix in the ring because they always managed to put him down but never out. First day in the academy and he had been knocked out or incapacitated 3 times in one day by 3 different people. Things were great! But he was still a young man and wasnt about to pass up a pleasant evening with some cute chicks if they were offering. "Alright, alright. I'll take some chocolate if you're offering. I would like to sit down for awhile anyway. My head is still spinning." He relented, his thick spanish accent marking him as an obvious foreigner to these ladies.

Compass Compass Cosmos Cosmos

Francis Gundyr

'Oh, Im sure you would. Doesn't change the fact I didn't like it though.' The merc thought to himself as Aceline decides she would attack the precious jewels of the man who tried anything on her.

Francis had sat down and was eating his food wordlessly as he watched the transaction go down in the near distance. Whatever it was that the Senior Officer wanted, it seemed to be rather serious.

The Englishman had been well distracted but when he looked back over, he noticed the small french lady had been watching him. He just gave her a brief smile in response, not thinking anything of it. Vampires had the strange tendency to stare but Francis attributed that to the fact that they saw much more detail than a human ever could naturally. So it makes sense that it takes them a second to process the information. Though, there was no way Francis could prove this and it was just his personal theory on the matter.

Aceline broke the silence first by asking him what did he think was going on. The young merc merely shrugged, "Don't know, luv. It could honestly be anything. He might be one of those 'special students' 'at got matched up with one of the officers the moment they walked in cuz the abilities and personalities went well togetha'. That's my personal take on it anyway. I doubt Tyson of all people is in trouble. What do you think?" He asked happily after swallowing a mouthful of food, barely chewing it like a damned python. The guy was clearly starving.
Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat (Apparently my post never posted so I had to make it again. It was much longer originally but..... well, you of all people know how it feels)

Good, he said he'd be okay. That was enough for Mira. So she ducked back into the room to gather her purse and sit on Yume's plain bed...but she peered out to double check on the other student. She had expected him to decline the offer, like he denied any issue to Mira, but instead he relented and decided to join him. So when he walked into the room, her violet stare was icy.

"What happened to you anyway?" she asked. It wasn't concern that laced her words, but teasing, even if it was difficult to see on her plain face.

(Sorry this is short and lacks formatting, I can't mobile but it's all I got rn)

Yume smiled cheerfully as the young boy finally accepted the two girls offer of assistance, nodding eagerly and almost bouncing up and down if it weren't for the suddenly abrupt, not to mention painful reminder her stomach gave her as she clenched it again, her smile turning rather awkward and forced as she laughed nervously, "S-Sure! Come in then s-silly~…." She said with a small hand wave as she staggered back over next to Mira and sat down beside her with a smirk, hoping she wouldn't move any further away, she seemed like the kinda girl to do that…. In fact she'd done it earlier. Yume simply gave a small shrug and gestured at the chair provided by the academy opposite her for the injured boy to sit on, his accent was strange to the rather culturally sheltered girl and she could all but raise an eyebrow at it, "Mexican?" She asked bluntly with a few innocent blinks of her eyes.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Compass Compass

Gabriel Salazar

Gabriel strode into the room with all of the composure he could manage. When offered a chair, the bloodied man all but collapsed into it just in time with a pained grunt, followed by a breath of satisfaction. He was finally able to get some rest after everything. Mira was the first to speak, the girl's icy glare was met with an even stare of his own. He didn't exactly like it when people looked at him in such a manner for so long. Vampires had the tendency to do so. So, he just stared right back so they knew what that feels like, " I'm sure you recognize me from earlier today. I'm the one that got blown up by male profesor. Then the woman profesor slipped over and slammed me back into the crater." That's when the man gestured to the bloodied bandages around his head.

He took a breath and then continued, "I have a certain code I follow. Any injuries I may receive during a duel, unless they are life threatning, I will let heal naturalmente. Las infermeras didn't want to let me go and wanted to heal me completely but I wouldn't let them."

"Funny enough, I heard the sounds of battle coming from that room again and I looked inside to see a woman beating opponent after opponent. I challenged her to a duel myself and this was the result."

"I didn't lose though. I shattered her arm and almost killed her but she nearly broke my cabeza open like a melon." The pyromancer added the last part with a small laugh before continuing. "Infermeras healed the worst of the damage but I refused any further treatment. Happened less than an hour ago. Truly, this academy is a fun place to be." It was obvious that the young boxer truly meant that.

His unbandaged eye flicked over to the other girl in the room and narrowed slightly at being assumed mexican. In any other circumstance, he might have called her out on it but she invited him in and that wouldn't exactly be fair. So, he let it go and simply answered, "Venezuela."

Compass Compass Cosmos Cosmos

Ryan Decker

Ryan looked back and forth between her two classmates for a moment. She didn't want to reveal her own secrets yet. So she decided give a half truth. "Well.." She said a bit hesitantly. "I just..I want to get stronger. I want to protect those that can't protect themselves. Protect the people I care about. Maybe make a few great friends in the process." She ran a hand through her white hair and sighed, they days events finally catching up with her. "I realized today, after the lesson, that I have a long way to go. I have to find a partner, then I have to open up and learn to trust my partner. Its not something I've ever really thought about." She let her words hang in the air for a moment. To be honest, she wasn't usually a talker. She was an observer. Speaking as much as she had, kind of left her at a loss. Truth be told, there was no follow up conversation planned.
TPBx TPBx

(Oh I know that feeling all too well e^e)

f26ef9b92aea2115f46e5871d221198a.png
1498120880244.jpg

"I doubt Tyson of all people is in trouble. What do you think?"

Francis was right, Tyson could never do anything to get him into trouble. That boy was...the golden child. Honest, just, patient, and understanding. If he ever got in trouble it would be for something stupid like getting a B on a paper instead on an A. Aceline scoffed through her nose and ran her fingers through the ends of her chin-length hair. Her large doe eyes looked down at the little container of food as she opened it, "Ty? Trouble? Zose(those) two words would never belong in a sentence togezer(together)." Ace picked up her fork, her eyelids raising to look at Francis infront of her, her head still slightly angled downward, "As for being a 'special student' Tyson isnt all zat(that)..." she paused for a moment trying to word this in the right way with out being taken the wrong way, "well he isnt much..." she said shrugging. "Not to say he is completely useless but Im sure tere(there) are plenty of ozer(other) students with...gifts zat(that) are much more impressive," she scooped the fork into the pasta and raised it to her mouth, her eyes following the gooey, cheesey food, "Zen(then) again who knows, zere(there) may be more to him zat(that) I even know," she opened her mouth and just as she was going to take a bite, the bundle of pasta slipped off the fork and back into its container with the rest of its brethren.

Aceline stabbed some this time, to ensure minimal slipage. She raised it to her face once again and took a small, hesitant bite. Her pursed, pink lips moved slightly as she chewed, her dimples appearing then disappearing with each bite. An eyebrow raised when she swallowed and looked back down into the rest of the golden mound, "Ze(the) only sing(thing) I could zink(think) of is hes ze(the) perfect...what is ze(the) word....subordinate. You know, does what hes told and all zat(that). Seems like zat(that) is what ze(the) veterans like to see in us, no?" Then she muttured quietly, "What is zis(this)...its good...but terrible at ze(the) same time...." The vampiress took another bite to her lips and munched with a slightly confused face. She was hungry, and for some reason growing hungrier with each bite.

Across the hall sat Tyson as he listened to the elder vampire's words. A spar? Ty did not immediately jump to agree nor did he rush to reject. How could he reject anyway. After all it was a request, not just a simple question. There wasnt much room to reject. He was...a little nervous. Most of his abilities are defensive, not the other way around. Ty had believed his sole purpose was to protect others. Perhaps hed learn an offensive strategy later down the road, but as of this moment he had none and would have to come up with one on the fly. The boy gave a quiet and curt nod of the head in agreement. Then came Silentium's questions, "My first day was exactly as how I expected it to be, sir. Aside from the ruthless defeat of those students, that was an added bonus," he joked nervously but collected himself once again, "As for what Ive learned...." he paused for a moment in thought, there were a few things that came into mind, and his eyes quickly glanced at the open notebook on the table. Mentally flipping through the notes he had taken during the demonstration and opening ceremony. "The link between you and your partner is not to be taken lightly," he stated, his eyes still on the book. It seemed like a rather obvious observation but it was everything he thought of put into one, simple sentence.

"We should head to the courtyard. I'd like to discuss something privately with you."

Ty's eyes finally peeled themselves from the book as he looked to Silentium and nodded once more. His hands held onto the table top when he rose out of his seat and lifted one leg over the other to get out of the bench. He closed the book and carried it in one hand at his side. He would have to eat later it seems, and he glanced over at Francis and Ace, giving his sister a nod before turning to the elder vampire before him, "Ready when you are, sir."

Aceline saw the movement of her brother from the corner of her eye, and her eyes immediately caught him as he rose to stand. Her head followed shortly after, and she looked at him with a slight look of shock. They made eye contact, amd with a nod of his head Ace knew exactly what he was saying. It was that strange twin telepathy thing again. She exhaled through her nose, and relaxed once again. Tyson, through his body language and facial expression, had told aceline he was going to leave her again, that shed be alright with out him....and of course that he still wanted his food, "We should pack up Ty's food before we leave." She suggested, looking back down at her own. "I know where his room is, I can take it to him before i return to mine."

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Mx.Trinity Mx.Trinity

Alois Jäger

The atmosphere around them had turned into a tense and uncomfortable situation that seemed to be going nowhere fast so it was time for a change in scenery for Alois. He swiftly jumped to his feet as he balanced on the edge of the window, "Well, this has been a really great conversation considering we're all new here. I feel like both of ya'll had a really good reason for coming to this school, they seem a little more important than why I'm here. I'm gonna go ahead and head back since there's plenty of time to still snoop around this place, hopefully I'll see you two around later. Feel free to hit me up later if either of you is interested in partnering up with me."

Alois leapt back into his room, leaving the two girl to converse amongst themselves. He left them in the hope that they'd grow closer together since they both seemed pretty shy and antisocial. Even though he was still barefoot, Alois left his room and began making his way down the hall. He spotted a few stragglers and sent them a friendly wave while they continued their search for their own room. The hallway itself was pretty grand in comparison to other learning institutes that he'd seen in magazines that his mom used to have lying around. Alois continued his trek

Quietpersona Quietpersona TPBx TPBx

Mira Kingston

She tilted her head, but didn't avert her gaze as Gabriel explained his injuries. So much had happened in the first class, that she didn't quite pay attention to the humans who got beaten around. Confusion flickered across her features; she didn't exactly understand his "code" either. If anything, it seemed quite stupid, especially for a new recruit. How could you train your hardest if you were in pain? She considered asking as much, but he had continued on with the rest of his day of ass beating and Yume decided to butt in anyway.

He politely corrected the red head and Mira just shrugged. Mira had heard of the country, but couldn't quite place it--somewhere in the Western Hemisphere. "Well if you let yourself get beat too badly, that's where you'll end up again," she stated flatly. She could only see foolish pride in the needless suffering, asking for a bruised bone to be shattered or a head injury to take you in your sleep. They lived in an age of magic to be taken advantage of.

Blood Level: 145/145
Beast Control: 0/4​

Cosmos Cosmos shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Users who are viewing this thread

Back