• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vanguards

Professor Lana looked over to Alois as he recovered and was genuinely surprised to see that the insufferable attitude he displayed earlier had not faltered in the slightest. The woman approached the fallen pureblood and knelt down in front of him, speaking just loud enough for everyone to hear, "Do you still not understand why you were treated this way? In the middle of a lesson, you decided to take it upon yourself to not only interrupt the instructors but also USE us as a platform to broadcast your desire for a partner."

She looked as if she was going to clock him in the head again for good measure, making a fist by her side and raising it up. Though, after a moment, she let out a breath she wasn't aware she was holding and patted Alois on the head a few times.

"Still, that personality might save someone's life one day if you can take a thrashing and still keep laughing about it. Reminds me of a certain someone when he was younger..." she said with a pointed glance to Vanilen's back as he walked out of the building.

Seeing as Reiner was entirely correct....

Professor Kilton pulled his phone and dialed a number but didn't even speak into the receiver. It was an emergency number for a frenzied or near frenzied vampire. A Pacification squad had been dispatched and would arrive in moments to either help stabilize the individual or to put him/her down for good. Moments like these weren't uncommon in a military academy like this after all. The stress of military life could get to anyone. It was just a bit worse for Vampires.

" I'll keep the explanation for this brief." Harold began, "If you are respectful, mindful, and focused, you will gain much from us and every other instructor in this academy. We have fought for too long and lost too much to the Rot for any students of any rank to get uppity with us."

"If you are disrespectful, inconsiderate, little brats, than you will be dealt with appropriately."

"I don't think I have to explain how this works ladies and gentlemen. Before this is a school, this is a military facility. You are not college students here. You are training to be soldiers in a fight for the world's survival."

"So, needless to say, if you behave properly, you will be awared properly and vice versa."

"Just keep in mind recruits.... whether it be kindly or brutally....but one way or another...you WILL learn in this academy. Whether you like it or not."

"I suggest you take the less painful route."

"Yes, Silentium. I think he does have the capacity to learn. I just think he is one of those types that needs to have the lessons beaten into him. Which is unpleasant but I was the same when I was younger so I suppose I don't have much capacity to criticize." The major said with a small smile before glancing over and meeting the larger vampire's eyes. "That being said, I am worried about this year's batch. Many of them have potential but they are either far to arrogant....or far too timid.

"I think we got our hands full this time around old friend."

Time skip to the night coming soon everyone. If you have any conversations or things you wanted to ask, please get them done now. Time skip is happening tomorrow evening at EST. That would be early morning for my singapore and aussie friends.

I would suggest taking a bit of time to plan out the kickstarters to your planned partners. The initial interaction and what not. Because after the night is done, we are jumping ahead a few weeks. Approximately 3-5 so about a month.

GEHRMAN HUNTER
MENTIONS: Han JiHyo Han JiHyo shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Cosmos Cosmos
MANA:??/??

Gehrman gave the slightest jump, more of a quick vibration throughout his whole body when he was approached by another vampire student. His fear for his life quickly abated as he realized that it was not a professor ready to give him the beating of his life for holding onto an ignorant opinion. He then smiled and awkwardly rubbed the back of his shaggy hair, a quite chuckle escaping his lips. "Yeah... Yeah I guess you make a fair point. I'm just not sure how I feel about being the steak, but part of becoming a great warrior is overcoming the greatest enemy. Fear itself. I'm Gehrman Hunter, nice to make your acquaintance." He grabbed the buff vampire's hand and shook it with haste. He could feel the calloused hands, and the muscle rippling as he shook. Gehrman could throw some pretty powerful punched, but this other student looked as if though he could rip a log of wood in half.

The vampire may have just compared professor Kilton to a juicy piece of stake, and by association him since they were both human, but he liked him for some reason. Perhaps it was because at heart they were both headstrong warriors that would sooner learn but cutting things in half then putting pen to paper, after all the sword is mightier then the pen, right? "You know you seem like a decently cool guy, and I could use a partner, what do you say big guy?" Gehrman said saddling up next to the guy and giving him a light slap on his chest only for a largely audible "wow" to sound from his mouth. "Holy crap, are you a man or a bear? You are BIG and tough, I'd love to have you backing me up in a fight."

"So what do you say big guy, if you need a little more convincing perhaps we could spar some time after class, and I can show you what I am made of." Gehrman had already forgotten that he had challenged the pyromancer girl to a sparring match after class, but she seemed to be gawking off into open space. No doubt it would earn him another punch later, but he was all to excited from all the happenings of the first day. Blood and electricity surged through the air, and it made him eager to start his new life as a student. He just hoped he would have had a better time then the students that had to spar against the teachers.

By the time he was done his hushed conversation with the vampire boy, many more vampires had entered the room, other professors, so Gehrman quickly shut the hell up. The theme of the lesson was clear enough for him, show respect, something that he had almost never had to do before. Living a solitary life doesn't often teach you those kinds of things, and now he was basically being threatened to do it, along with every other student in the room. He thought he should at least bow his head quietly in this situation since he saw it in plenty of movies.

Fear and excitement mixed together as he would have to make heads or tails of the situation he was in. Why the hell his grandfather wanted him to come he was unknown to him, but he would respect the old man's last wishes, doubly so since he was a much wiser and more intelligent person then him. He knew this would all be for a good reason, maybe even to give him some semblance of a family that he never had. It looked it was all going to start with his new partner though.

Last edited:

Silientium gave a light hearted chuckle and patted Vanilen's shoulder gently, releasing the grasp just as quickly.

"Yes we do have our hands full, but it's the same every year. They come and they go... the point being is that you are the soldier you are today because of the lessons taught here at this academy. Things will not soften or get easier for the students. They either break and go home, or rise to the challenge. We've all been in their shoes at some point. The most important thing is that we stay resillient and do our best to prepare them for..."

Silentium stopped dead in his tracks having a flash back of the first Rot he ever layed eyes on. a class B Rot, it was gigantic. The students that were fighting it had been demoralized and shortly after their entire squad was wiped out.

Silent shook his head, wiping the memory away simultaneously.

"We need to be more persistent than we ever were before... Any insubordination should be dealt with extremely prejudicial. We will win this war. We have too... but on the occasion of more important matters I must say adieu, I have matters to attend to myself. I should get back to Tyson before this evening. I have things I'd like to discuss with the youngling."

He smiled at Vanilen and waved him a goodbye before turning and proceeding back to the Gym to intercept Tyson Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat

Blood Level: 725/725

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

VREIS WHELAN

At first impression, Vreis had thought the human would be far less…energetic. Especially when faced with a complete stranger, of a species the other student was clearly wary of. Still, he didn’t resist – too taken aback to, anyway – when the introduced Gehrman Hunter grabbed his hand in a hasty handshake, simply allowing his body to move in autopilot and returned the gesture. Gehrman’s grip was firm and pretty strong for a human, he supposed. It showed that he had some training, and never let it be said that Vreis didn’t appreciate someone who shared smiliar interests as him. Although he did wonder if the human was this touchy-feely with everyone else. That attitude might get Gehrman in trouble sometime down the track. Not from this vampire, of course, but from some of the more prickly characters in Foxtrot.

“Pleased to meet you, the name’s Vreis Whelan, although everyone calls me V.” Vreis answered as soon as the other paused to draw breath. Resting his weight on one foot, he regarded the human with amusement, one corner of his mouth lifting in a teasing smile. “Proposing to someone you’ve just met? Heh, we haven’t even had dinner yet.”

While his mouth moved, his brain was weighing the pros and cons of accepting the offer of partnership – and the spar. Gehrman seemed genuine, and honestly, Vreis couldn’t find anything dislikeable about the guy yet. Appearance, personality or otherwise. Truth be told, the vampire did not hold any expectation for his potential partner other than they not be a complete prick. For everything else like combat prowess and teamwork could be taught and learned, but changing someone’s personality especially around their age range was probably nigh on impossible, in his humble opinion. Better to have someone he could grow to like and trust than someone he would have faith in but dislike due to personality clash. As far as he had observed, some students were already eyeing or gravitating to each other, leaving a select few vampires and humans unpaired. The woman who had shot Professor Kilton, Decker, earned a couple of points in Vreis’ books, but he didn’t think she would be a good match. With his personality, he doubted he could crack her professed evasion to having a partner due to fear of feeling them die. No one else had yet to catch his eye, which left Gehrman as the best choice for now.

“I would take you up on that promised spar sometime soon, maybe even after classes are done. Labrys has yet to face a human. This could be her first chance.” Vreis nodded once, smile widening slightly at the mere thought of being able to stretch his muscles. He was also curious as to the type of magic and weaponry Gehrman may wield, if their style of combat could work well together or if it would be a complete flop. “I will give you my answer after the spar concludes. While I might prefer ending up as your partner compared to the other humans here, combat compatibility is another issue to look at. It would be a waste if we cannot fight at our fullest potential when linked together. Hence, I will only hold back enough not to fatally wound you or bring forth my Beast. You should give it your all too.”

The conversation died when more vampires ghosted in, senior staff and officers by the look of it. ‘Major Ainswurth’ as Professor Lana called the stern-faced one proved much more intimidating than both professors combined. Even without the slightest shift in expression nor tone, he commanded respect and exuded authority. Gehrman may have compared Vreis to a bear, but he was still a newborn cub compared to the major. He felt a tinge of anticipation ran down his spine. How many years of dedicated training and experience on the battlefield did this pureblood accumulate? Would he be able to achieve the level of strength and power despite being a median? Well, one could only wait and see what the future brought. In the meantime, he would work hard to strive towards his newfound secondary goal. The first was to, of course, survive.

65953410201305231455063865339200267_002.jpg

Blood Level: -/-

Frenzy: 0/-

Interactions: Gehrman Hunter Morgrim Morgrim

Mentions: Vanilen, Professors Lana & Kliton shadowz1995 shadowz1995 , Ryan Decker Quietpersona Quietpersona

The day comes to a close on a rather....eventful first day at Byrgenwerth Academy. The fresh recruits finished the rest of their day without much incident and it was now 9:15 PM. Curfew was at a courteous 11: 30 PM for all students and was heavily enforced. The soldiers simply mingled with each other, discussing personal matters and making small talk.

(Go forth and f
rolic my friends)

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Anaxileah Anaxileah Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Nogoodname Nogoodname Kloudy Kloudy Cosmos Cosmos Cameron Onfroy RiP Cameron Onfroy RiP Compass Compass Mx.Trinity Mx.Trinity Mistory Mistory slim slim Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Suzuken Suzuken Quietpersona Quietpersona Han JiHyo Han JiHyo Scarlet Iver Scarlet Iver Serf Ember Serf Ember Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha simj26 simj26 Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat The Faceless King The Faceless King WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Aukanai Aukanai TPBx TPBx Kent Kent E.Vasper E.Vasper Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais @Luckz Dark Sanctuary Dark Sanctuary Steff__legit_trash__ Steff__legit_trash__ Morgrim Morgrim Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kitsune had just arrived at the Academy, it had taken him longer than he had predicted to walk all the way there. He had seen plenty of buildings designed in this way but none that were all in one piece or the condition. His long journey had taken a lot out of him, he was tired and more than anything he was hungry.

Despite his hunger and longing for somewhere to sleep he knew he needed to find an instructor or someone who could assist him in his knees. Brushing his hair from his eyes he examined some soldiers not sure if they were who he needed to speak to or not. Passing up on asking them He made his way over sitting under a tree and closing his eyes. Taking in the smell of the night air and all the scents To relaxe himself a bit. Blushing he pulled a black leather bound book from his bag, it was a book he had read many times but he couldn't read it enough. opening it he began to read, entranced by the story of knights and dragons, adventure and love.

He knew about the rules and regulations at the academy so he knew he had at least two hours before it was time for lights out. So to unwind books were his go to, in a way it was his passion.

Ryan Decker

After class was over, Ryan had been at a loss. She wanted to talk to a few of her classmates, maybe make some friends but her own personality held her back. She had lingered around for a bit, trying to make up her mind on who to speak with. Her keen blue eyes had scanned the entire room in search of someone who, like her, was a loner. When no one jumped out at her and then they all began leaving, her shoulders had come up in a dismissive shrug before following along.

Her first action had been to go and get some food in the cafeteria. She would need the fuel to refill her pistols before she went to sleep tonight. It took a bit out of her and if she didn't eat and get a full night of sleep, things could be bad for her in the morning. After eating a small portion of fruit and half of a sandwich, the woman had decided to explore the grounds. She had done so earlier, but with as massive as the place was, her mind hadn't even mapped out one fourth of her new home.

Now it was close to nine-thirty at night. She had managed to wonder around long enough to get lost. That being said, the good news was that now she had a very good idea about where most things in this place were. The bad news, was that she was lost and only had about two hours to find her way back to her own sparsely decorated dorm room.

After wondering around for another twenty minutes or so, the girl found herself in what she would call a garden. The moment she had stepped foot on the soft grass, a calm unlike any other over taken her. Before her mind could even process what was happening, her body was running, jumping and then scaling up the biggest tree in the area. It took a moment for the white haired woman to find a good and sturdy branch that held all of her weight; when she did, as if on autopilot, her body sank down into a sitting position.

She could hear the voices of other students and teachers speaking but her mind had completely wondered away from her as she processed the days events.​

EWALD REINER KLEIST

The first day was finally over, Reiner having spent the past few hours either hanging out with officers not on duty, having a meal and shadowing Foxtrot’s less boring lessons. When the last class was over, the pureblood had gone back to his room for a change of clothes. The stiff-necked uniform was discarded for his usual black slacks and collared, long-sleeve shirts. Crinkling his neck, he grabbed Ansgar and headed back out. Reiner still had some energy left, and going to bed now would be a bad idea lest his nightmares emerged again. Curfew was still about an hour away so he decided to be of some use and took on the patrolling duty himself. And if he still didn’t feel like collapsing, there was always the training field. Part of the reason why he brought his spear along.

As expected, more than half of the students were out of their dorms, hanging around the grounds in groups or on their lonesome. He spotted a few Foxtrot members at the cafeteria for a late-night snack, others chatting excitedly away about their days, some trying to strike up conversation with instructors or officers and even a couple sitting up on a tree and giggling. Greeting familiar faces with a nod as he unhurriedly made his way to the dorms, Reiner thought about arranging extra lessons for Mason and how to go about doing it. Written schedules were sometimes prone to changes, so he shouldn’t have fixed times for private training either. He supposed twice a week should do, on whichever days can be discussed weekly. After all, there will undoubtedly be days Mason’s muscles would already be abused by the Professors and his classmates. Bruises, sprains and other injuries required time to mend. Heaping more lessons on top of that would do more harm than good.

Mind made up, Reiner headed straight for Mason’s room, unsure if the boy would be in his dorm or possibly talking to other students. Worth a try, anyway. Rapping on the closed door, he leaned his back against the wall on the opposite side and said, “Mason, it’s me. Are you in? I’m here to check up on you and discuss further plans for extra training.”

Cadis.Etrama.Di.Raizel.full.2077546.jpg

Blood Level: 475/475

Frenzy: 0/8

Interactions: Mason Compass Compass

Mentions: N/A

Alois Jäger

After the demonstration had officially ended, everything after that seemed to go by in a blur for Alois. Some older vampires quickly rushed him off of the scene and provided him with more than enough blood to calm the beast. His tired demeanor was the result of using all of his mental strength to keep the beast at bay and he soon found himself back in his room which was a dark purple in color. The wounds he had sustained earlier had healed up but that didn't stop the the stinging sensation that came from his overly hot shower. Alois stood there for a good minute before exiting in a pair of loose black shorts and a pink tank top covered in black paw prints. Damp blonde hair curled around his forehead as he sat himself on the windowsill with a large bowl of grapes at his side. It was nice to feel the night breeze as he looked over the school grounds. "I managed to have a lot of fun today but still had no luck in finding a single partner", a small sigh escaped him as he popped a few more grapes into his mouth and kicked his legs with no fear of the height. Alois' eyes scanned the area around him and his head cocked to the right as he spotted something in a tree. On closer inspection, it appeared to be a woman with white hair. "Hmm, I don't remember seeing her around, then again I was pretty busy dealing with Prof. Lana. Maybe she'll make a nice friend since we both have a love of high places. Hey!!!" Alois called out to the girl that had taken perch in the tree.
Quietpersona Quietpersona

Mira Kingston
Night had fallen, a time Mira felt most comfortable in. The dark, quiet time was the most relaxing for her heightened senses and introverted personality. Usually, it was a time for her to spend hours in her room; but in a new place, even she wanted to explore the grounds beyond the food courts and classrooms. She still wore her black clothing and long braid when she stepped out of her dorm again, a small bag with a moon imprinted into it hanging across her torso. As she locked the door, a couple of girls ran by her giggling and bumping into each other and the walls. She scowled at the obnoxious behavior, but green flashed in her eyes. She wouldn't even allow the thought come to her conscious, but subconsciously, she did wish she could make friends so easily. Her violet eyes stared after the two until they disappeared around a corner, and only then did she walk out of the dorms.

The night was...not as quiet as Mira would have liked. A bunch of college aged kids celebrating their first day at the academy was not very peaceful. She made the best of it, though, and she took in the moon and the stars--more than enough light for the median vampire as she walked the grounds. Despite the other recruits, it was a nice evening, and she could almost forget the subtle nervousness over the rot and pureblood vampires. Humans, of course, were little to nothing to fret over--even with their magic--and she wasn't particularly interested in partnering with one. Kingston and human blood wasn't a happy combination, anyhow.

Her exploration would eventually come to an end at a cute little bench--or at least, what she would call cute. It was not taken care of like most of the grounds, and only the light of the sky gave the spot suitable illumination. It wasn't quite hidden, but it was well enough away from the laughter and yells that noise blocking headphones would effectively drown out the rest. Mira, of course, had exactly that. She retrieved from her bag a handheld game console and its matching earphones--black, of course. She powered up her game, squinting as she set the brightness to its very lowest...And sat back to relax. Her legs crossed at her ankle, her tights keeping her warm against the cool night air.​

Blood Level: 145/145
Beast Control: 0/4​
Cosmos Cosmos

Mason Patch
The first day was almost over, and it had gone by quickly for Mason. After a mind blowing class, there were more! ..Save for the basic level mathematics and language that needed to be fulfilled. English as a subject was already difficult for Mason, but to translate all the technical terms for a German context and then add even more! He had two cigarettes more than usual that day. By dinner time, he had grown self conscious about the way he smelled because of it. So instead of sitting down to eat with the rest of the human students, he retreated up to his room where his stomach growled through his whole shower. Mason didn't regret it, though, and he felt refreshed and clean after--even if he had to jump out of the shower a couple times to retrieve his packed shampoo and body wash.

A taker of long showers, Mason was almost alone when he finally sat down to a late dinner. He had never tasted anything so good, but it didn't sit in his stomach well. Literal homesickness, he concluded, unable to help that his mind wandered to his parents and their homemade meals. It couldn't have been the excess of tobacco or anxiety he had dealt with throughout the day. Rin had been the only person to really talk to him, and he was thankful to know at least one other recruit his age. Reiner remained elusive, and the human worried about where his partner could have disappeared to. With a shrug, Mason would leave the cafeteria to return to his dorm.

He was finally unpacking, leaving a mess about the floor instead of any semblance of organization when there was a knock at his door. He flinched and dropped the entirety of the bedset his parents sent him to school with: comforter, pillows, sheets, and all fell with a soft plop about him. "Man," he sighed, carefully stepping over them as he approached the door. He was thankful to hear Reiner on the other side--something somewhat familiar, if distant, in such a new environment. "Hey, Reiner," he greeted, a nervous softness to his voice that he couldn't quite help. Speaking to the vampire often felt like he was speaking to some distant, older cousin or uncle rather than his future partner.

"You said training?" he said, suddenly embarrassed about the mess after a glance back at his own dorm. He leaned against his doorway, barely not wincing at himself. "Isn't that what we're here for?"​

Mana Pool: 95/95​
Han JiHyo Han JiHyo

Candice Roseden Mana 83/83
Candice blanked out for a little while, everything was insane, the teachers, students, the Link, it was a lot for the girl who was very unfamiliar with THAT all. She also didn't feel happy being so close to someone who was on the edge of frenzy and having a squad come out to deal with it. "I don't even have a partner," the words exited herself as she smiled at the floor from her bed. DInner was nice, definitely 5 star cooking and the girl was itching to shower, she wanted to sleep, find the gym and then workout tomorrow when she was more comfortable.

What a strange predicament, she was out of her depth swimming in a storm yet she was still above the water, determination and confidence made sure of that. "I guess I shall put faith in my abilities," Candice's mind kept racing, feeling the pain the students felt from the instructors, The Rot would be worse but she'd deal with it or die there was no doubt about that. Candice lifted her athletic frame off of the bed and slipped into the shower, she was done in about 15 minutes and slipped on a hooded jumper and a pair of tight but comfortable leggings, and a pair of black Timberlands. "I better go make some friends and find a Link," the girl left her dorm room, navigated the uncomfortably large hallways and headed outside, the fresh air stinging her lungs as her partially wet hair dripped down her back.

"I need to find rhe gym, I can't remember a thing, so much has happened," The British girl whispered to herself before wandering aimlessly down the halls, occasionally slipping into a dance which echoed her gracefulness.

anyone.

Gerard Slepnine 184/184 Frenzy Tick 0/2

He smiled down the phone. "Yes little one, I shall bring you a present when I come home," if i come home. Gerard laughed gently and said his regards before turning it off and checking his clothes in the mirror. He neatened them out a little, and put on his black blazer. "Right then, let's go find some girl to break the rules with," he said to himself exiting his room and walking down the grand corridor. He headed outside, preferably to find somewhere in the dark to play, he gave a smile to some of the girls who waved back and inclined his head, he was respectful, no doubt about that. Permission first, gentlemanly, his manners were perfect if he wanted them to be.

Gerard's mind was distracted however, the Link angered and both scared him, even though he wouldn't show it, the importance of it, being tied down till death do us part, made him feel like he was being married off, not fight a War. Mr. Slepnine smiled a sadistic smile before heading outside onto the large area the Academy had to offer, he lent against a tree looking out and up into the sky above him.

"Till death do us part, hey? Marriage is fickle thing and what comes of it, pain and debt," Gerard rolled his eyes placing a hand in his trouser pant, looking sophisticated.

anyone.

-Something quick to get down, kinda stumped right now.

VANILEN AINSWURTH

The night had progressed rather uneventfully after Professor Lana had given the problem children a good thrashing and praised the good examples of the class. She was known for flying off the handle now and then but this time, they had really asked for it. Some of those kids were completely unbearable. Acting as if this was some kind of summer time fun camp rather than a military academy for training the future soldiers of the world. It could be chalked up to naivety but even that had its limits. This was outright arrogance.

...Regardless, those were matters for another time. Vanilen pulled his teeth out of the strikingly beautiful red head after he had his fill. She pulled out a clean white handkerchief and offered it to Vanilen, which he graciously accepted and wiped his face clean of blood, followed by the lady's bare shoulder.

The elder vampire muttered his gratitude but when he locked eyes with her, he could see that she wanted more. She craved more. Like a good sheep of the Ainswurth family should. His families trademark for modern day slavery...complete indoctrination. Make them believe they want to be there and you solve any problems that may crop up. Vanilen sent the woman on her way without what she was craving.

He stepped out from behind the hedges of the courtyard to see several students just mingling about....minding their own business or celebrating their first day. For how long would they celebrate, he wondered. The vampire passed a recruit on one of the benches playing a game of some sort. The red eyed vampire gave her a respectful nod before continuing onward to the entrance of the academy. There he passed a vampire above him, uttering some nonsense about marriage causing nothing but pain and debt. Vanilen answered his musings from below without pausing, "Then your existence will forever be a lonely one, child of blood."
Cosmos Cosmos Compass Compass Luckz Luckz Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Last edited:
Ryan Decker
It took Ryan a minute to come out of her thoughts. Her mind had been replaying a few choice memories on repeat. Namely, the death of her mother. Watching those other two students get such a thrashing hadn't actually been processed at the time. Now that there was no imminent threat of a fight, she had been able to process the fact that she was nothing. Her power, compared to that of a vampire or a linked pair, was absolutely nothing. One one hand, she hadn't used any of her magic. On the other hand, she had used her most powerful weapon and it had been brushed off like one brushes off a mosquito.

With a sigh, the white haired woman lifted her head and let her piercing blue gaze wonder until she found the source of her distraction. It appeared to be a guy in a rather high up window. She couldn't help but wonder how he had gotten up there. From what she could see, he was a bit shorter than her, with blonde hair and purple eyes. She could easily admit that his eyes caught her attention. Not only were they a unique color, they showed much of his character. She could see hints of darkness in them but she could also see that the man was a generally easy going person. Maybe they could be friends? He could counter her awkward.

Carefully she stood up on her branch and turned to him fully before lowering herself into a crouch to keep her balance. Her right arm lifted up in a lazy, two finger salute. Her mouth twisted in an awkward but charming half smile as she bluntly stated, "Hello there. I gotta say, you have very nice eyes. Very unique."
Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

Hanako Yamada

Hanako headed down the halls of the academy, intently wandering around with no real direction. She had no idea with what to do with herself at this time and honestly considered going to bed, but the girl wanted to head to bed as late as possible for some god forsaken, non-existent reason. It was one of those few times in her life where she did not have anything scheduled for herself to do, not even spending time with Akihiro, so it was a bit of jarring experience. She slipped into the back of another corridor and outside she saw the white haired girl from earlier and the vampire that had his ass readily handed to him by the professors. She waited by the sidelines and slipped into the shadows, eavesdropping in on their conversation.

Mentioned: Quietpersona Quietpersona Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

Akihiro Kamiya

Meanwhile, Akihiro was sitting in the common room of another area keeping himself busy reading through scans of an adult romance manga that had recently been released. It was really out of his preferred genre, but it was an interesting story so he was hooked. Two other students passed through the hall, each twirling around a fidget spinner. Out of the corner of his eye he saw those abhorrent devices. Akihiro thought they should've remained a dead cultural event after 2020, but no, we live in a timeline where those terrible things caught and became as mainstream as a yo-yo. For the vampire these kinds of devices were absolute torture because they automatically activated his ability due to their flashy nature and the constant spinning and tossing.

Time began to slow down for him as his attention focused on the fidget spinners. He slowly pulled out a couple of candies from his pocket and mounted them on his fingers as the vampire prepared to flick them. In one fluid motion, he fired the two candies at the devices when the two students were not looking at him. The chewy candy flew through the air and impacted their targets accurately, knocking them out of their hands. The two students suddenly became distracted with how their $50 fidget spinners went from metaphorical trash to literal trash in what seemed like 3 minutes for Aki but was in reality only 30 seconds for everyone else.

Akihiro was then briefly reminded of the scene out in the field. The vampire professor, Professor Lana, was truly leagues above anyone there, even among vampires after linking with her partner. While Akihiro could track her movements with relative ease, it daunted on him that he could not even dare to match the professors speed and agility.

Blood: 88/100

Last edited:
Alois Jäger

Receiving a response that seemed friendly enough made him excited since most of the people around him were pretty uptight and extremely dull. "Thanks a lot, it's a family thing I guess on my mom's side of the family. Guess I'm pretty lucky since dad has weird golden-brown eyes and that would really clash with my hair. Oh your eyes are pretty too, blue eyes are always the most wanted though. I'm Alois by the way, what's your name?" Alois' nose twitched a little as a new scent came in from the vicinity. His eyes scanned the ground but the person in question was nowhere to be seen so he scratched the back of his head in mild confusion, "You know that you don't have to sneak around right? Come on out and join the conversation."

Ryan Decker
Before she could stop it, an amused snicker escaped her lips. She found Alois's rambling to be charming. "My name is Ryan. Its nice to officially meet you Alois. I'd shake your hand but we seem to be a little far from each other..." For a split second, the white haired woman felt a tingle on the back of her neck. It was the feeling of being watched, a feeling she had grown to absolutely hate. Alois's next words helped her confirm that suspicion. "You know that you don't have to sneak around right? Come on out and join the conversation."
She was happy he had said something, otherwise she would have been paranoid. Her reason for not liking to be watched was very real and still out there in the world somewhere. With a shake of her head, she pushed those thoughts to the very back of her mind, determined not to let the thoughts consume her.
She let her gaze follow the vampires but saw nothing except shadows.
Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
TPBx TPBx

Emily Alder
It hadn't taken long for the mousy girl to find the library after the days end, where she found a nice corner to sit in and have some quiet time to herself with a good book. For tonight she had picked up a mystery novel off of a random shelf to see if it was any good, something about a mage opening a rift into an unknown world, it seemed interesting enough. As she read Emily couldn't help but reflect on the events of the day, the sparring session against the linked instructors had been a real eye opener. Emily needed a partner, that had become very clear to her, but just how the hell was she expected to find a partner who would be a good match for her? She hardly knew anyone here!

Why couldn't they just be assigned? That would make things so much easier for her, she remembered reading about how some colleges use the same algorithm for dating websites to find adequate dorm mates, why couldn't they just do the same here? But no, instead she would have to find someone on her own, for a brief moment she thought about just pairing up with Idris, it's not like ha hadn't offered She just felt that coming out to a place like this specifically to meet new people and make a name for herself, only to pair with the one person she already knew felt... counterproductive? Was that the right word for it? Emily realized now that sitting here alone, tucked away in the furthest corner of the library didn't exactly help her case very much, but she just didn't feel up to talking to people today. Tomorrow, for sure, she promised herself, tomorrow would be the day when she would talk to people, for now this would be her time to relax. While she thought on the subject her mind did go back to the one who had approached her in the simulation room. Willow had seemed nice, though their conversation had been abruptly ended by the fight, maybe Emily should seek her out for a partner? That sounded like a good enough place to start, if she hadn't already gone off and found someone else.

At this point the she had completely lost her focus on the novel while she stared into space, thinking over the days to come. She had come here to make friends, to be a hero, this place was supposed to be a fresh start for her, at least that thought gave her some feeling of excitement. Yes here she was again, alone, in the library, but that was only today, she still had plenty of time before she made a reputation of herself as the shut in, she just needed to get herself out there... somehow..

Idris Alder
Idris had enjoyed a rather pleasant first day, the sparing session with the two linked instructors had been.. a bit of a harsh reminder to find a link partner, but aside from that the rest of the day had been fairly nice. Not much work on the first day of classes and he had gotten the chance to meet and chat with most of his instructors, it's always important to make a good impression after all. After classes he had eaten a nice and filling meal and still had some time to spare before lights out. All and all a really pleasant day.

It seemed like most of the students were hanging out around the garden area, so that's where he went, mostly just to see what the other students of Foxtrot were up to, though he was always on the look out for a suitable partner. Plus well, it was just a nice night out and he wanted to enjoy it. Looking around briefly he found a nice tree with a good view to sit under and relax for a bit, he knew tomorrow would be much harder, so he wanted to enjoy the downtime while he had it. The stars were out, and looking up at the night sky reminded him of a time long ago when he and his sister had stayed up late just to gaze at the stars, Emily with her book and chart liked to point out the constellations she had read about along with the story behind them. It had always struck Idris as interesting how, though there was always variances, people from vastly different civilizations with zero contact to one another had still managed to see incredibly similar patterns out of the plain white dots in the night sky. It was... remarkably human, a concept that he found amusing.

Lynn Mercer
Lynn's opponent mumbled an incantation as he charged towards her before his weapon glowed with magical power, suddenly the greatsword in his hands swung around as if it were weightless, crashing into the faux terrain and sending derbies flying where it landed. The cryomancer stepped back and let out a breath, the fighting between two mages was much different from regular combat, it required careful attention to the opponents incantation and expert timing to avoid a well aimed spell. With her own icy blade in her hand she gave ground slowly, circling the area while she waited for an opening that never seemed to come, with his weightless blade her opponent could just keep swinging and swinging while he attempted to corner her. These types of enchantments and spells with a lasting effect often ruled supreme in a fight between mages, the same could be said for scrolls though in spars between students scroll use was sparse, they took quite a while to make and were better used for real missions than against a fellow student.

Luckily for Lynn, many students here were inexperienced at best when it came to real combat, especially towards another mage such as herself. Raising her free hand in preparation she began to speak. "With the cold as my ally I call to its power" she sidestepped an overhead blow quickly, her eyes cautiously watching the blade for its next strike. "Freeze my foes in their tracks!" she spat as she continuously backed away to keep out of the blades range. "Cut through their defenses and bind them in frost." At the last line of her incantation the palm of Lynns hand quickly filled with frost as a beam of ice shot from it at just the right moment! Her opponents blade crashed towards the earth once again, but as he moved to lift it he found that it stuck in the ground frozen there by Lynns spell. With careful aim the beam traveled up the blade of the sword quickly towards the boys wrist, freezing his grip in place, he cried in pain from the cold and grabbed his arm in an attempt to pull it from the stuck blade. But Lynn was already on him in seconds, his shoulder in one hand and her blade aimed down at his chest with the other, it was clear she had won the duel.

A small grin crossed the cryomancers expression as the illusion around them faded and they were left standing in the same simulation room as before, with a wave of her hand the ice splintered and cracked, freeing the boy and his sword from its grasp. With a polite "good fight" her opponent left the arena while Lynn awaited her next challenger. This was how she intended to spend the rest of her afternoon, the thrill of a good fight was something that she would always strive for, it was just a shame that she was stuck picking on the lesser casters at the moment, but she took what she could get.

Mana Level: 60/95

bbec10d06f661d7254e24f8027a486e8.png

full
b693096a6de0a7b82fb049461548bff9.png

"In the same moment you fail it becomes the past"

Perle stepped out of the dean's office making sure to close the large wooden door as quietly as she could behind her before making her way down the long stretch of hall in which - led to her dorm. Once she arrived, she retrieved the elegant gold key from her book bag sliding it into the door's locking mechanism, the gears and tumbler's shifted to accompany the key. In the next moment a small blue smoke cloud ejected from the keyhole, the cloud faded leaving behind a bit of electricity in the air. She turned the door handle opening the entrance. A red hue pulsated around the door once before disappearing. Her eyes glinting from the bright color. She stepped inside, turning around to close and lock the door behind her. She examined the room. It appeared almost completely empty with nothing but her bed, empty bookshelves, and a desk in the corner.

"Expellimus"
full

At her words the light inside the room changed from a cold nightly blue to a warm and welcoming candle light atmosphere. Upon the room lighting up many books scattered across the shelves and around the desk in the corner. Her bed untouched hardly anything near it aside from her unpacked suitcases. She set down her book bag next to one of the bed legs and went over to the desk, pulling the wooden chair back a bit and positioning herself into a comfortable working position. She took her quill from it's ink vase and gently creased a piece of aged parchment from the book that was open atop her desk. Only a few moments had passed before she had finished up her note and began folding it up. She went to the window, opening it. The cool air from the night washing into the room like a pleasant ocean wave. She smiled taking a deep breath before whispering incoherently to the piece of paper and throwing it out the window. She watched it drift for a moment or two before it suddenly vanished with a blue flicker.

A moment later the note appeared infront of the professors Lana and Harold, unfolding itself and hovering unbound mid air. It read:

"Ma magie est un peu rouillée. J'espère que cela vous trouvera deux. Quand il le fait - mon nom est "Perle Whitelock" Je suis un peu fan de vous. J'espérais que nous pourrons nous rencontrer et parler un peu?

Écrivez votre réponse sur ce document, le plus tôt possible."

--Translation:

"My magic is a little rusty. I hope this will find you two. When he does - my name is "Pearl Whitelock" I'm a little fan of you. I was hoping we could meet and talk a little bit?

Write your answer on this document as soon as possible."

She sighed walking back to her desk and sitting down. Staring at the blank pages of the book almost as if she was expecting a phone call. This thought hit her and she looked over at her book bag. Unfortunately because she was new here she didn't have anyone's number... not even the Dean's. She looked back at the book's pages wiggling her toes. shadowz1995 shadowz1995

coded by Mx.Trinity

Last edited:
f26ef9b92aea2115f46e5871d221198a.png
1498120880244.jpg

The twins were just about ready to leave when Silentium approached the two again. Aceline gasped and stopped in her tracks but Tyson remained respectable and greeted him with the bow of a head. Tyson had the politeness and manners of an old noble knight, he wouldnt flinch from the looks of others, no matter how fearful they look. Ty knew he was actually quite a gentleman and didnt deserve such reactions.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The first day has certainly left a first impression on the twins. Aceline was just coming back from a nice night walk around the premises. Life was always different at night, it was slow and lax. The cool stillness of the night air comforted her when ever it gently blew strands of the black silk, that grew from her head, out from her face and kissed her rosey cheeks while doing so. Night breezes were the most soothing. It often felt like the steady breaths of the earth while it slept, inhale, exhale, then inhale again. Night was Aceline's time of day. I know, ironic being a vampire and all, but she enjoys it because of the quiet and the stillness. It granted her a moment to take in everything around her, and offered a view of life that continues only after hours. The people, the sounds, the atmosphere in general. Night life is different in almost every way.

Tyson spent most of his free time after class in his room reading books at his leisure. Hey layed on his bed, feet kicked up his back against the bed board with a pillow propped between him and the board. A cup of coffee sat at the night stand beside him, wisps of steam swirling into the air, the cutains swayed everytime a night breeze blew into his room. His blue eyes glanced away from the page and to the clock on the same nightstand. Letting go a sigh he snapped the book closed with one hand, closing his eyes he turned his body to swing his legs off the bed's edge and rose to a standing position. Leaving the book on his made bed he rolled his neck and murmured, "Time for dinner." The twins had agreed to meet around 9:30pm to grab a bite to eat. With 10 minutes till, Tyson thought it'd be wise to make his way down to the mess hall of the school. Aceline was also making her way back from getting acquainted with the school grounds, and to the same place as her brother. Luckily she had changed out of her previous school/training clothes and into something more suitable for dinner. Of course this was no special dinner. Not one where her and her father would attend, with "black-tie" being the only requirement. But she was raised to be more posh than her brother and so the habit seemed more like common sense by now. Back in that black dress from before, she stopped and waited for her male twin at the front door, moving her hair behind her ear. It took little time for Tyson to meet up with her from their dorm building, he had two minutes to spare,"Ah, there you are. Did you enjoy your exploration?"
"What took you zo(so) long?" Her silky voice asked impatiently.
"What do you mean?"
"Nevermind, let us get to eating. I'm--"
"Hungry?" He scoffed and chuckled before moving to hold the door open and letting Aceline, "Lets go then."

Last edited:
Francis Gundyr

To say this first day at an official military school had been an interesting one would have been the understatement of the century. The young merc could barely wrap his head around the fact that a human could move as fast or take as much as Professor Kilton did in today's demonstration. Francis was the o ly one or one of the only ones that had known the fires of open war and seeing such a thing in action....

He could see why it was such an important task for all recruits that it would have its own class assigned to it. He had seen it with his own two eyes but he was still having some trouble believing it. Francis had been pacing around his room in thought ever since they had gotten back, only pausing to take a shower.

It was only when a loud rumble in his stomach resounded in his dorm that the PMC decided it was probably time to drop the year's worth of thinking for some other time and get some food in his stomach. After all, what use was to think so hard about it on the first day? He would find out whether he liked it or not, just as they had said. The young man exited the room and locked the door behind him before setting out to get some food. He still vaguely remembered where to go to fill his belly but it was on his way to the mess hall that Francis spotted a certain pair of twins once again. He grinned to himself before breaking into a jog and catching up to them, "Oi! What's up? You guys feelin' a bit peckish as well? I haven't eaten all bloody day." The merc stated with a smile as he caught up and fell in line beside the twins. He was just wearing a black tank top and some cargo shorts the various scars ranging from burns to bullet wounds, were all on display for everyone to see but it was obvious Francis didn't care much for it.
Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat

Gabriel Salazar

The boxer was leaned against a column and laughing with some other students about how badly he had gotten his ass beat by the instructors for not paying attention. In all honesty, Gabriel realized it was his own fault. He had forgotten this was a military training ground and that these weren't just normal introductory classes. Every single one of these officers and instructors have seen live combat before. Possibly even seen people die before. To them, learning this stuff was nothing to laugh or joke about and that was understandable. To make sure he remembered, Gabriel refused complete healing after he regained consciousness. He only had them heal the serious injuries, like the broken bones or the multiple concussions. But everything else he received, he kept. All the burns, bruises, lacerations from the fall....basically any external damage stayed.

So as a result, Gabriel wore every burn and bloody patch with honor. He looked more like a mummy with all of the gauze he was wrapped up in to cover the burns but it was attracting some attention. What impressed people the most, including Professor Lana and Kilton, was that Gabriel was up and about as if nothing happened. Laughing and conversing as if he was just blown up a few hours ago.

Some time had passed and Gabriel was getting ready to head back to his dorm and turn in for the night but decided to go check the sim room, just to see what kind of damage they did to the room itself. One could imagine his surprise when he saw a fellow student leaving in what looked like he had just been defeated in a fight.

Curiosity thoroughly piqued, Gabriel went inside to see a rather attractive woman standing in the sim room looking completely victorious. So she was the cause of the other guy's wounds. The pyromancer felt the air of the room colder than it should be and he didn't need to be magically sensitive to tell what this girl was about. A cryomancer.

Despite himself, Gabriel waltzed inside with a big smile on his face and a metric shit ton of confidence in his walk. Bandaged arms stayed crossed against his chest as he took a breath and yelled out, "Seems like you sure like taking on little weaklings. How about you get over and fight someone who actually knows how to, snowflake." While it may sound like it, Gabriel wasn't trying to defend the student that left in defeat.

Far from it.

He wanted a piece of this chick and he was going to get it. She looked about as cocky as he was. Just the sight of her was enough to get his blood boiling, his mana dancing around him like an open flame in his anxiety against this cryomancer.

Nogoodname Nogoodname

Of Books And Branches
|| Ellise Volkov ||

Ellise wasn't doing much, well- that was an understatement. It could be said she was doing the bare minimum for one to survive if that included reading a book in a tree, which for Ellise it did, the girl was strange you could give her that but even by her own standards this was a little odd, or maybe that was just because she hadn't gotten used to this new branch yet? It could be either and her thoughts trailed off rather quickly once again to nothing. Back in Russia she'd always had one tree which she'd sit atop comfortably and read, but here it'd taken her most of the time after classes and now into the night where she found a suitable one, all that horrible sun exposure for something that would seem so trivial to someone else and admittedly she'd hated how much effort she'd had to put in as well.

Gale and herself had parted ways soon after class, she hadn't given much reaction to any of the events as usual, there was no need to and the professors seemed- adequate or to say the least tolerable, more so the female than the male though. After finally finishing the the last chapter of her book, as she'd been attempting to do all day but kept getting interrupted, she closed it and gazed up from it, her eyes almost seeming to glow in the darkness of the night, the spot was near a path as it'd be more convenient for moving around and the leaves would provide good shading during the day, the branches were strong and it was high enough off the ground that no one except a sticky-beak should be able to find her when she was silent and still. It was now that she jumped off from her place and landed on the ground perfectly, arms out and legs together as though a she was some sort of cat, she didn't bother using her night vision or enhancing her eyes as they were already used enough to the dark, she supposed she should head back to the dorms now so as to not get caught up in one of her books and accidentally miss curfew, something she defiantly did not intend to do, she began walking slowly towards the general direction of the buildings.
Of Books And Branches
Tags: ( Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow ???? )

f26ef9b92aea2115f46e5871d221198a.png
1498120880244.jpg

"Oi! Whats up?"

Ace stopped in the door way when Francis' loud, uncontrolled voice hit her ears. She turned to face him, as did her brother, and remained quiet while Ty perked up, "Followin' me now are ya?" he joked and held the door open for his good friend too. Aceline waited inside for Francis to come in, then her brother, and quickly moved to stand along side her sibling. She took one look around and grimaced, "What is zis(this) place?"
"This is where we eat."
"In zis....communal room? Its quite loud, no? Are you sure you want to eat here?" She looked at all the other students getting a late dinner aswell. They were loud and chatty. A group of students off to the side were throwing food at eachother which made the young vampire snort with disgust, "How barbaric." There were long tables that could seat up to 20 or more students at once, whether you knew them or not, with the exception of some round tables that were smaller and much more private but those were always taken.

"How about you go get us some food and I'll grab some seats for us, hm?"
"What? Where is ze(the) food?" Aceline's big round eyes blinked in confusion. It was aborable, she looked like a puppy for once and not some snobby girl.
"Over there, see that short line?" Ty pointed to the assembly line that was moving rather quickly.
"Zey(they) dont have waiters here?"
"Go over there."
"B-but i would rather no--"
"Now now, go ahead this is a good experience for you," he said, grabbing her shoulders and turning her shorter sister, "Just go over there and tell them what you want. Youre good at that, itll be easy," he laughed in his throat before patting her right shoulder and lightly pushing her in the direction he pointed to send her off. Aceline tried to protest but Ty just talked over her anyway, he got really good at that since Aceline usually talks over others. It just puts her in her place. The vampire girl walked hesitantly over when her brother set her loose, her eyes focused on the food line. She was a little nervous going into something on her own with out Tyson being there, but Ty knew theyre gonna have to learn to be not be so dependent on eachother. Especially going into this occupation.

Tyson sat back quietly with his arms crossed and a smug look on his face, "Shes too funny." Suddenly he realized that Aceline would be talking to other people and he wasnt there to keep her in check. He shook his head before looking over at his friend, "Would you be so kind as to keep her company and make sure everythings alright." He looked back to his sister who stood in the line now, "Im not worried about her, just worried about others if she happens to lose her temper, or say something with that mouth of hers."

Aceline was stiff, her face was flushed and her ears felt hot. She was nervous alright, hiding her eyes behind her bangs, standing in a very closed position that gave off a sort of "vulnerable" body language, not usual confident one. She glanced at her brother and Francis talking to one another and instantly straightened up with her head held high. Pride took over, how could she have forgotten Francis was there? She cant let him see this insecure part of her. Only Tyson was allowed to do that. She took a deep breath and collected herself, crossing her arms over her chest and moving with the line.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Julia Valois
"Uhuhuhu~ That sounds about right." Julia giggled warmly as she listened to Ann telling her about the day's events. Barring the earlier training session, it seems the rest of the day was rather boring for the Median vampire.

"Oh, oh but I did meet this one blind guy! He was kinda cute too but I left before he could give me his name..." Ann dramatically sighed, a rather cheeky twinkle could be seen in the young blood's eyes. "Say, he's pretty unique and you teach the Mages in Magic Practicals so could you maybe.... I don't know.... Give me his name~?"

"Hm... I don't know, Clafoutis. You'll have to figure that out yourself, non?" Julia simply replied as Ann chuckled at the reply she got. Julia noted the time and found that she was, by all accounts, late for her impromptu drink with the Major. Quickly smoothening out her uniform, she bode a quick farewell to Ann who wished her luck for her 'date'. As they went on their seperate ways, Julia wondered if the Major was already waiting. Stepping out into the cooling embrace of nighttime, Julia noted the students walking about or socializing. It reminded her of the time she was but a mere student. A surprisingly hot-tempered, French village girl with a knack for sarcasm. But like most things, growing up made her shed most of that. Well maybe except the sarcasm.

"Ah, bonsoir Major Ainswurth! Pardon, I was caught up with an old friend and... Is that a student up there...?"

Mana: ???
shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Luckz Luckz

Ann Cromwell
"Ah.... That was nice... I guess. She barely changed since I last saw her. Heh.... dammit..." Ann groaned as she pulled out a banana from her uniform coat. Her earlier happy expression replaced by that of a tired child as she peeled the banana and took a rather savage bite out of it in case of any immature brats looked her way. It was always funny to watch them squirm when she caught them in the act. Still Ann wondered about a few things.

Is she mad that Julia is barely changed? Having known her since her time in the orphanage, Ann can tell when Julia is feeling down or genuinely happy. And this time felt a little bit more forced than usual. It upset her to think that Julia would have to put up appearances with her of all people! Her own little sister of sorts! But Ann also knew the pain of losing someone. After all, they both lost Axel.

"If only you were here Big Bro.... Huh- GAH-FU-DAMN!! GIVE A GIRL A HEART ATTACK WILL YA?!" Ann's thinking was promptly derailed when someone jumped out of the tree she was walking past. This caused her to stumble back and fall flat on her ass, the banana now a pile of mush under the hand she used to break her fall.

"Geez.... What are you part cat or something...? What were you doing up there, Chesire? Waiting for Alice to waltz by or something?" Ann asked the girl as she slowly got up, flicking the mashed banana mess from her hand.

Blood level: 146/146
Frenzy: 0/4
Cosmos Cosmos

Challenge 1: Making A Friend And Getting A Partner
|| Yume Kasai ||

Yume had stayed as quiet as possible for the rest of the class, watching obediently and preferably far away form the guy she'd just punched in the stomach and the one who'd attempted to flirt with her, it was right after that she'd fled to her new position actually and she found it much easier to, er- 'concentrate' there. Now being nightfall she walked outside of her dorm slowly, hoping to get some fresh air and peace at last, at least half of it was true, there were so many new students hyped up on excitement like she herself had been earlier that most of outside seemed to be either a pity or a get together of already established friends, how did they do that so fast!? A mystery she may never solve. Not to mention the air here wasn't nearly as nice as that back at her home in the mountains, there it was so clean and pure that it was just- amazing! She missed it so much already…. But enough of reminiscing. She began to wander the ground sin search of somewhere less crowded and hopefully with a potential friend or two lurking about, it wasn't too far till she spotted a bench with all but one student atop it, this was her chance.

Strolling over as casually as she could she sat down at the far other end, waving awkwardly at first and letting a slight giggle escape her lips before taking note of the girl playing some sort of game and face-palming, how had she not noticed that earlier!? Scooting just a little closer she tapped her on the shoulder gently and her small smile curved up a little more as her bravery grew, vampire or not she was going to make a friend and form a partnership as quickly as possible, she had to if she wanted to become one of the strongest pyromancers the world has ever seen!- and of course to make her grandparents proud. she glanced down at the game briefly whilst awaiting a reply or gesture of acknowledgement from herald her eyes lit up with excitement, "Wow! So you like games huh? I've never played a video game before~ Well, maybe I played one once but I think I broke it, oh- you see I grew up in this really secluded village thing place and we didn't really have video games and even if we did I was always so busy training that I never really got to play one of them~…." She stuttered the whole message out in a fumble of words, rubbing the back of her head awkwardly as she hoped at least some of it made sense to the girl.
Challenge 1: Making A Friend And Getting A Partner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back