• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vampire × human

LunaticLove

Queen of the Nerds
I want to make another vampire × human roleplay since my first one is running a little slow. Plus its fun to see how different people contribute to make roleplays with similar plots become something different.

That being said, I want to keep the same plot as the last one: blood slave. Now as to whether the slave is the vampire or the human could change. Here is the basic plot which would just change if we decide to have vampires as the slave:

Slavery was once in the past of human lives. It was abolished then forgotten, never to be seen again. Until now that is, because vampires have found a way to enter the human world without fear. They grew tired of living in the shadows so they now want to be the dominant species. They caught humans by surprise, taking over their semi-peaceful lives. Almost every human was rounded up and placed into small, enclosed cities to be counted, sorted, and controlled by the vampires. Those who escaped 'The Capture' went into hiding deep in the woods in groups or individually. Vampires often send hunting parties out to find these humans. It is a sport to the vampires, the more you capture the greater you are. Sadistic right?

The fate of the humans captured is soon decided. The choice was limited, the decision large. Send the humans to death or make them blood slaves? The choice was simple. Humans are slaves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a boring home life so I want to keep a roleplay going very swiftly so I don't have to wait for a reply. I like my rp partners to be intermediate to advanced role players with correct grammar, spelling, and a minimum of seven sentence posts.

If you like the plot and can keep up with the regulations then either message me or reply here.

Thanks very much!

Hi, I'm definitely interested in this RP. I can play female or male, vampire or human, whichever you prefer.

Alright I am currently above my head in rps so no more for now. If one or two happen to fall through then I will let everyone know thank you and have a good day

-WB77

Summer is about to be upon us so I'm going to be more active now! So I have decided to start up some more roleplays! Message me all who are interested in a human master, slave vampire roleplay or any other type of roleplay

I'm not the most comfortable with it but they are just characters. If the plot is really good and you're a good roleplayed then I'm up for it.

I'll play male characters too but I like my main to be female and it doesn't have to be fxf right away either, it could grow into it :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back