• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire x Fledgling

Ilstead

Previously Edward Valentine
This idea is not my own but I've put my own twist on it. The idea is simple. My character is a vampire and yours is a blood doll. A blood doll is a human trapped by vampires and used to feed them. They are treated like cattle. Usually kept in a basement some where chained, beaten and starved. They are sucked dry and tossed aside. Your character is one of these blood dolls captured by a low ranking vampire. However your blood is special and has attracted some attention from some powerful people. My character comes save you and that's where the story starts.

Some important information:

Lore: 

Vampires have been around since the fertile crest period of time. They have been the kings and queens of the land. They didn't perversely rule them or defend them unless they wanted to. They just sat, watched and learned. They had children and they would teach them about their world and their powers. The parents of the children would enter an eternal slumber, their version of death, once they felt like life in the human was boring for them or not meant for them.

On the occasion or two, vampires would fall in love with a human or pity a human so much so that they would let a human drink of their blood and then killing them. This would turn the human into a fledgling. A human turned vampire that has lost its memories. It does nothing but act like a child and feed on their masters blood. When I say act like a child, the fledgling mentality is that of a 5 year old with a badass parent. They want to be around their parent 24/7. They want to have pillow fights and watch cartoons. I mean this person could been 97 but if turned their mentality would be that of a 5 year old. 

The only way to turn a fledgling into a vampire is by having its creator, father, brother, giver, anything you wanna call the person the fledgling feeds from, bite them in the neck. The master has to feed on the fledgling till its death. It will wake up a vampire and its personality returned but its memories gone. Thus they begin their training. 

If a fledgling is left alone and reject by their creator, then they will wither away and die a slow and painful death. This can happen if the fledgling is unhappy or doesnt feed. 

Now a few things you got to know. There are 5 levels of Vampire Heiarchy Structure.

1. Purebloods - Vampires of pureblood. They are of noble birth and they are only vampire to hold immortality. They have powers from their families descant and sometimes have soul weapons (Ill get into that later)
  2. Half-Bloods - They are the other level to have immortality and they are of the rarest kind. They are humans bit from pureblood vampires. They have powers as well and in some very EVEN RARER cases, they hold soul weapons.
  3. Grey Area - Not truly vampires nor truly humans, they are magic creatures such as spirits and werewolves. Some spirits hold eternal damnation that could be considered damnation, but if their single wish is fulfilled then their suffering will end and they will move on. Other creatures like witch, dragons and more recently cyborgs. 
  4. Hybrids - Vampires turned by other vampires slowly over time and time again. They are mutants of the first vampires and do nothing but wreak havoc and chaos on the world. They are easily killed with a wooden stake to the heart. A chop off of the head. The poisoning with garlic infused holy water. They don't have immortality but live up to three hundred years (longest ever recorded). They can't have soul weapons and can't have powers other than the normal super human strength.
  5. Fledglings - They have no desirable powers. They do nothing but feed and play games. They are mostly just an annoyance unless loved by their creator. 

A few things. It is impossible for a vampire to mate with a human. The combination of dead and live blood would certainly kill the human baby or the vampire baby and its host. 

Soul Weapons are for those with immortality. It shows of high virtue and whole hearted commitment to ones being and those around them. Yes, vampires can be evil and cruel even. They can hold these weapons for their causes and wreak chaos across the world. As long as they believe their cause is true they can wield the weapon. It takes years to master such a weapon but more recently a vampiric scientist discovered a way to unlock it sooner.

Setting: 

~ The time and place is 2015 in Seattle. You are a human. you are a blood slave to a group of vampires under the dominion of a witch. They hold you captive because your blood is special and grants them special abilities that only pureblood or halfbloods would have. My character will come rescue yours and whether the rp lives or dies is up to you ~ 

Shoot me a pm if your interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested! I would ask that at some point perhaps more than a blood doll relationship would form? If not I would want my character to just flat out be killed at some point and either start another or whatevs. Pretty open to suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back