• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire the masquerade

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
The vampire world is so close to being all but wiped out. The great king, is at a loss of what to do to save his world. So with the advice of his members, he calls upon 5 vampires. The best in their clans, to help and save their world. These five may not like each other. But they will have to come together and fight. Or their world will no longer be. They will face horrors unlike anyone in their world has seen. Having to find the one relic that can save them all.

I don't want to give to mucb away as what it all entails. This will be as the title says. If you have any knowledge of it. Then that is great. I won't use the rules just using the clans and powers. I will have a list of all the clans, the core clans that is. When 5 people show they want to play. So, if you would like to do this. Please comment blow. And then the fun can start. Oh I will have a CS all set up, when the time comes. I look forward to hearing from you all.

H8

drummerboi said:
im planning for my charicter to be a toriodor psychiatrist :) also i see you like vampire night :)
Oh nice :)

Oh I love vampire Knight. I have watched the series many many times. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back