• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire: The Masquerade: Chapter 3: Setting Aside Grievances

Specialization: 2, dementation
Gift of Insight: 3! ...but I guess 1 would work, too. But I still vote 3.

Hmmmm.....

2. Because we are insane, so let's use our shattered sanity against others!

I honestly don't really like all the choices for what we believe in, but I can't think of anything so I'll go with a Masochist. So 3.

Birdsie Birdsie

Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Archdemon Archdemon

You are a man that enjoys pain, but you are also a ninja. A true warrior of the night... and a vampire, but that's less important than the rest of the stuff! [Character Sheet added on page 1]

As you arise from your slumber, you go over to your wardrobe and put on your ninja suit. Over it, you put on your normal clothes; a jacket, a pair of neat trousers, and some shoes. This way, whenever you need to go ninja-mode, all you have to do is take your clothes off. You feel accomplished, almost like a genius.

Tonight, your plan is simple; go and feed, go and report to the Prince. The Prince said he has work for you.

Who's the Prince? He is the Elder that rules over the city. A Prince is a Camarilla title that an influential Elder receives when he claims domain over a whole city. A domain is another kindred social slang that refers to an amount of space that a vampire controls. Even you have a domain, in the form of your apartment. That domain, however, is part of the city, meaning it is also the Prince's domain. Getting there? That means you are the Prince's faithful subject. And that means he has the right to, within reason, ask you to perform jobs for him. The Prince you work for also happens to be nice enough to pay you for it.

You grab your katana and stuff it into your backpack.

In this case, the Prince is a 7th Generation Tremere. As far as you care, he's a spooky wizard living in a tower. What do you do first and how do you get to your target?
  1. Feed.
  2. Visit the Prince for your mission.
  1. Through the rooftops.
  2. Use the metro.
  3. Write-in.
Vitae: 80%

Last edited:
Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Archdemon Archdemon

You are a man that enjoys pain, but you are also a ninja. A true warrior of the night... and a vampire, but that's less important than the rest of the stuff! [Character Sheet added on page 1]

As you arise from your slumber, you go over to your wardrobe and put on your ninja suit. Over it, you put on your normal clothes; a jacket, a pair of neat trousers, and some shoes. This way, whenever you need to go ninja-mode, all you have to do is take your clothes off. You feel accomplished, almost like a genius.

Tonight, your plan is simple; go and feed, go and report to the Prince. The Prince said he has work for you.

Who's the Prince? He is the Elder that rules over the city. A Prince is a Camarilla title that an influential Elder receives when he claims domain over a whole city. A domain is another kindred social slang that refers to an amount of space that a vampire controls. Even you have a domain, in the form of your apartment. That domain, however, is part of the city, meaning it is also the Prince's domain. Getting there? That means you are the Prince's faithful subject. And that means he has the right to, within reason, ask you to perform jobs for him. The Prince you work for also happens to be nice enough to pay you for it.

You grab your katana and stuff it into your backpack.

In this case, the Prince is a 7th Generation Tremere. As far as you care, he's a spooky wizard living in a tower. What do you do first and how do you get to your target?
  1. Feed.
  2. Visit the Prince for your mission.
  1. Through the rooftops.
  2. Use the metro.
  3. Write-in.
We shall feed first, as a ninja must always keep their energy up. As for how we go about traveling, we must obviously jump from rooftop to rooftop, as any sane ninja would do. Besides, what kind of ninja takes the train? One that's a loser, that's what kind. At least, that's what the voices keep telling me.

We shall feed first, as a ninja must always keep their energy up. As for how we go about traveling, we must obviously jump from rooftop to rooftop, as any sane ninja would do. Besides, what kind of ninja takes the train? One that's a loser, that's what kind. At least, that's what the voices keep telling me.
You must have misunderstood.

I wrote: Use the metro.
Not: Use the trains in the metro.

(Yes, I am implying you'd sneak underground.)

You must have misunderstood.

I wrote: Use the metro.
Not: Use the trains in the metro.

(Yes, I am implying you'd sneak underground.)
The voices say only ugly vampires do that. Last I checked, we were a solid 6 at least.

Objective: 1. Because we need whatever strength that we can muster, feeding is a good way of doing this.

Travel: 1. Because why not, we are a ninja so jumping from roof to roof is a great idea! :D

You pack all your necessities into the backpack and put it, obviously, on your back. By necessities, I mean ninja stars, nunchucks, a few sais and throwing knives, several kunai knives, a crossbow with several bolts, and night-vision goggles. You know, the stuff that ninja warriors ALWAYS had.

You proceed to open up the window of your apartment and jump outside, catching onto the ledge of a lower building. You climb your way up with your hands and proceed to parkour your way from one building to another. It costs you quite a bit of stamina, but you arrive at the local nightclub. Nightclubs are perfect feeding grounds for vampires. The angsty teens are just asking to be bitten and you might be lucky enough to find some sick fetishist who's into that kind of stuff.

You take out a pair of binoculars and gaze at the nightclub through them. You look for security points. There's a bouncer in the front, but there is also an entrance in the back. Alternatively, you can slide your way down one of the window shutters with some rope.

Choose a point of insertion.
  1. Front.
  2. Back.
  3. Window.
  4. Write-in.

Entry Point: 3. Dude we gotta go in like an actual ninja! We taking the stealthy way! :D

You... you madman.

You jump in through the windows on top of the building. The rope you attached to your torso is, unfortunately, not a bungee, so it breaks and you fall onto a metal railing above the club's dance floor. You can tell you're not supposed to be here. In addition, you feel mild pain in your chest. Clearly, when the rope snapped, it caused some bruising damage. Although not debilitating, it is a wound nonetheless.
  1. Look for stairs.
  2. Just jump down.
  3. Heal wound with your innate healing powers. (-9% vitae.)
  4. Write-in.

You... you madman.

You jump in through the windows on top of the building. The rope you attached to your torso is, unfortunately, not a bungee, so it breaks and you fall onto a metal railing above the club's dance floor. You can tell you're not supposed to be here. In addition, you feel mild pain in your chest. Clearly, when the rope snapped, it caused some bruising damage. Although not debilitating, it is a wound nonetheless.
  1. Look for stairs.
  2. Just jump down.
  3. Heal wound with your innate healing powers. (-9% vitae.)
  4. Write-in.
A true ninja can ignore any pain! Besides, I think we may have a bit of white on our black ninja suit now if you know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink.

Anyway, we shall crawl very slowly along the metal railing like any true ninja, looking for the stupidest/most drunk/most drugged up person in the club, for they shall be our greatest prey! But mostly because they probably won't remember the vampire in the ninja costume with white on the black of his ninja suit's crotch who ended up drinking some of their blood.

Last edited:
1. Cause probably jumping down is a pretty bad idea, besides we are a vampire so if we do run into trouble, we can always make that person crazy af just like us.

A true ninja can ignore any pain! Besides, I think we may have a bit of white on our black ninja suit now if you know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink.

Anyway, we shall crawl very slowly along the metal railing like any true ninja, looking for the stupidest/most drunk/most drugged up person in the club, for they shall be our greatest prey! But mostly because they probably won't remember the vampire in the ninja costume with white on the black of his ninja suit's crotch who ended up drinking some of their blood.
1. Cause probably jumping down is a pretty bad idea, besides we are a vampire so if we do run into trouble, we can always make that person crazy af just like us.
Now come on, we'd probably get off on getting hit in the chest so hard we bruise. And stairs? Pfft! No self respecting ninja with multiple white stains on the croth of their ninja suit would ever use stairs!

Besides, stairs are for pretty vampires, and last I checked, we were a solid 6 at most.

Actually, Vampires in the VTM universe release a special substance when feeding. It causes absolute ecstasy to their victim, which not only makes their memory of the event EXTREMELY hazy (like a roofie) but also makes them submit to the act. This can also be used to gain a herd of followers. In addition, vampires can lick the bite wounds they inflict to heal them instantly. That way, they don't leave tracks.

That's because Caine, the first vampire, was smart enough to realize that his species won't be the dominant ones on the planet in the far future. So he prepared survival tactics for his children, like these.

Last edited:

Like any proper ninja, you ignore your wound and look around for an alternate exit. (Rolling 1d6 to see whether Archdemon or Dalamus win their case. Even number means Arch... Aaand 3.)

There is no doubt to it. You must act like a proper ninja would. You, somewhat sloppily, jump over the railing and stand on the other side of it. You climb down and hold onto the ledge, then drop down in the dark corner of the nightclub where almost no one can see you. Operation successful. Still, you've yet to achieve your true goal in this location. To feed on an unsuspecting victim. Leech them of their sweet, sweet blood.

You look around the place for easy targets. You remember what your sire told you about feeding. People who are healthy have more blood and it tastes better, but today, you prefer difficulty over quality...

Aha! The little eyes on your face spy on something interesting. Or, rather, someone. In a shaded corner of this mischevious place, there is an elderly man, sitting alone, completely wasted. Blood full of alcohol would be a bit new. As a vampire, you can't consume normal food anymore. If you actually wanted to, for an example, do cocaine, it wouldn't have any effect on you, since you're no longer alive. By the strictest definition, you are a mind-turned-dark force, that is possessing your own body and moving it according to your thought. If you wanted to get high, the only way to do so is to would be to have a mortal take drugs for you and then suck it from him. The vitae in your system would have the same contents as his blood, and thus, cocaine. Since vitae is supernatural, you'd feel the effects on yourself for a few days.

Although complicated, getting drunk, or high as a vampire is much more long-lasting. It could be said there's perks, but also minuses to being a kindred. You, yourself, suppose that as long as there are both, being a vampire is fairly OK.

Either way, back on track. Do you feed from the old drunken man? If so, how much do you drink from him?
  1. No! As a ninja, my personal code of honor forbids me to feed from old men. I shall look for another target. HAA-YAA!
  2. Yes! I am a bit thirsty and this old man looks like a perfect drink for tonight.
    1. Just a small sip. (+3% vitae.)
    2. Two sips. (+6% vitae.)
    3. Three sips. (+9% vitae.)
    4. A whole liter. (+15% vitae.)
    5. Drink half of him. (+25% vitae.)
    6. Drink most of him. (+50% vitae. Warning: Will lead to unconsciousness & possibly health problems for the mortal.)
    7. Drink all of him. (+60% vitae. Warning: Will lead to death in the mortal & you will lose a part of humanity due to succumbing to the Beast.)
  3. Yes! Also, I'll leave him some money for beer as a form of repayment. He didn't ask for me to suck his blood, so it is only fair he gets something in return. (Also select amount of blood from above.)
    1. I'll give him $10.
    2. $20.
    3. $50.
    4. $100.
    5. (Item) Write-in.

Feeding: 1. A Ninja must always be at his very best form, getting drunk of a drunk human's blood isn't the best idea. I suggest we look to the Batbrooms!

Feeding: 3! A true ninja is proficient in the art of the drunken master! And also pays their dues. Because we're feeling generous today, so why not?
Amount of blood: 4. This replenishes a good chunk of vitae without going overboard.
Amount of money left: 1. That's enough for a beer. Maybe two or three if its happy hour.

Like any proper ninja, you ignore your wound and look around for an alternate exit. (Rolling 1d6 to see whether Archdemon or Dalamus win their case. Even number means Arch... Aaand 3.)

There is no doubt to it. You must act like a proper ninja would. You, somewhat sloppily, jump over the railing and stand on the other side of it. You climb down and hold onto the ledge, then drop down in the dark corner of the nightclub where almost no one can see you. Operation successful. Still, you've yet to achieve your true goal in this location. To feed on an unsuspecting victim. Leech them of their sweet, sweet blood.

You look around the place for easy targets. You remember what your sire told you about feeding. People who are healthy have more blood and it tastes better, but today, you prefer difficulty over quality...

Aha! The little eyes on your face spy on something interesting. Or, rather, someone. In a shaded corner of this mischevious place, there is an elderly man, sitting alone, completely wasted. Blood full of alcohol would be a bit new. As a vampire, you can't consume normal food anymore. If you actually wanted to, for an example, do cocaine, it wouldn't have any effect on you, since you're no longer alive. By the strictest definition, you are a mind-turned-dark force, that is possessing your own body and moving it according to your thought. If you wanted to get high, the only way to do so is to would be to have a mortal take drugs for you and then suck it from him. The vitae in your system would have the same contents as his blood, and thus, cocaine. Since vitae is supernatural, you'd feel the effects on yourself for a few days.

Although complicated, getting drunk, or high as a vampire is much more long-lasting. It could be said there's perks, but also minuses to being a kindred. You, yourself, suppose that as long as there are both, being a vampire is fairly OK.

Either way, back on track. Do you feed from the old drunken man? If so, how much do you drink from him?
  1. No! As a ninja, my personal code of honor forbids me to feed from old men. I shall look for another target. HAA-YAA!
  2. Yes! I am a bit thirsty and this old man looks like a perfect drink for tonight.
    1. Just a small sip. (+3% vitae.)
    2. Two sips. (+6% vitae.)
    3. Three sips. (+9% vitae.)
    4. A whole liter. (+15% vitae.)
    5. Drink half of him. (+25% vitae.)
    6. Drink most of him. (+50% vitae. Warning: Will lead to unconsciousness & possibly health problems for the mortal.)
    7. Drink all of him. (+60% vitae. Warning: Will lead to death in the mortal & you will lose a part of humanity due to succumbing to the Beast.)
  3. Yes! Also, I'll leave him some money for beer as a form of repayment. He didn't ask for me to suck his blood, so it is only fair he gets something in return. (Also select amount of blood from above.)
    1. I'll give him $10.
    2. $20.
    3. $50.
    4. $100.
    5. (Item) Write-in.
2-7. Malkavians just don't care.
We're already batshit crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back