• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Vampire roleplay (open)

DownTheRabbitHole

So I just had an interesting dream. I haven't thought much about vampires for a roleplay but this one was interesting. I had dreamt about being a sun walking vampire being held by humans deep in the ground. Being experimented on and apparently at the end of my dream I was entrapping myself with a dangerous night walking vampire. But before I woke up I saw a child wearing an odd color camouflage puff jacket. Apparently the child walking out into the sun for the first time was my child I had while I was experimented on, while I had made arrangments for a friend to pick the child up. Now I'm thinking of continuing the story. I'm very fluid when it comes to people's use of characters. You can be anything you want. Let's discuss the story.

I got another story where my character was a born 'vampire' in ancient Egypt my character is Hathor. Her father is Ra and she has the goal of setting the humans free from the control of her fellow 'Vampires' but she has to continue in time to free the humans. Tell today's time where no humans don't know the 'vampires' really exist. She becomes a hip-pop/ Rap singer as it is more popular at the time.

If you can write more than 10 sentences then we can make a pretty good roleplay. I write a lot when given the right post.

Let me know if you would like to roleplay any of those as we can discuss more of our story. :) I look forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back