• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire plotline of fun and romance [[Open to doubling; and suggestions!]]

Atiny Eternal Starlight

Starlight Suitcliff Ohara
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rules

*Please note these are not /all/ I do, I am open to suggestions! Genres/Rps *
I do kind of low key prefer to do this via Discord; Skype or email; if you have any of these please let me know.
I am, semi-lit. It depends on how inspired I am that day & such on how much i write, but I try to at least get 2-3 lines in. I don't have a set post length for you, Just don't send me a book, and give me something to reply to.​

Please, keep it at least respectful. I /don't/ like to be degraded, therefore I won't stand for it being done to my characters.

If yo loose interest, don't disappear on me please, simply /tell/ me!
I have other plot/ideas then that on my page, but most of them are basics...Not worth using the space on the pages yet until there better developed, however if your curious about them, do not be afraid to ask!...& Don't be afraid to tell me our ideas! I am open minded!
Above all else, HAVE FUN!

Hotel Drake

There is a new hotel in town called Dragonia, it is a 5 star hotel that has exactly 10 levels including the lobby which has a bar, indoor pool and other things. What nobody knows is that the owner of the hotel is a male vampire and has casted a spell on the hotel where nobody can leav unless they are bitten/changed into a vamp..But, what happends when the owner meets and then later falls for a yong woman named Luna? She has many amazing gifts that the owner later finds out about..Will he change her? Will he make her stay forever because of his feelings for her? Will he just tell her? It's up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back