• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

vampire knight YukixOC (yuki needed semi advance)

"No I'm sleeping." She replied, the giggled. "I sleep with my eyes open and I talk in my sleep." She sat up and rubbed her eyes, then slid her legs over the side of the bed. "What do you want to do today? Daddy was supposed to leave early this morning to do...what was it? Oh well, either way we're home alone." She smiled, swinging her arms around playfully.

"i was thinking we can play a game" h e said looking at her he then went out of the bed and looked at her smileing he liked her a lot he continued to look at her long beautifle brown hair "yuki..." he said walking tawords her he then embraced her and hugged her tightly "thank you.....so much....." he said smileing at her

"For what? I didn't do anything." She hugged him back anyway, giggling. "Do you have clothes to change into? If you don't I can find some for you." She offered, going to grab a hairbrush to get the knots out of her hair. "Kaname leaves some here incase he stays over." Kaname's a little bigger than him, but it might work.

"for takeing me in when you could have left me in the snow" he then continued to hug her "that would be nice" he said smieling at her he then let go of her "that would be good" he said smileing at her he then contined to look at her "yuki....im thusty" he said looking at her "and....not for tea but for something else" he said

"Hm? For what? I don't think we have juice. Maybe water?" She said, going into the drawer of her dresser she had cleaned out for Kaname and pulling out a pair of khakis and a white dress shirt. "This is all he's got, will it due?" She handed it to Red, looking into his red eyes affectionately. "I can always look for something else."

"it.....will...do....." he said he then got dressed "im...thursty....for....red......thick......red...." he said to her as his fangs began to come clerly seen he thenn looked at her not understandign what he wanted but he needed it badly he continued to stare at her with his blood red eyes he then took a step back as he begun to look at her neck

"Oh I see, you mean blood. I'm sure we have some blood tablets around here somewhere. Kaname's a vampire too." She took his hand and led him out of the room towards the bathroom, and opening one of the cabinets, taking out a white bottle. "Look, I'll show you how it works." She then headed towards the kitchen, pouring a glass of water and dropping a tablet in.

red began to stare widly at the blood he then snatched the glass from her hand and begun to drink it drinking it fast and makeing sure he got evry single drop it looked like he really needed it he then looked at her again and relized what he done "oh....sorry....i didn't know what came over me...." he said looking at her he then made sure he apologysed for what he did

Users who are viewing this thread

Back