• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire Diaries!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! Shy female here aged 21, seeking clean romantic roleplay. Today I’m looking for fans of the hit show TVD or to be more specific, The Vampire Diaries. I got in to the show a while back but deleted my Netflix, I’ve recently refallen in love with the show. It’s currently my favourite fandom! I’m on season four so no spoilers please!

So I’m looking for partners who can perhaps use third person, past tense and detail where possible!:). I am literate to advanced literate but it honestly depends on you and what you write.

I am looking primarily for oc x canon ships with me as the oc and you the canon. I only play oc’s but I can do double ups which is something I really enjoy! I have a tonne of ideas that I adore writing. I have a tonne of ideas for ships and I adore love triangles, I very much enjoy them and they really do make the roleplay for me.

Ships wise my favourites are Damon x Stefan, Damon x Klaus and maybe something with Matt as well! I love this show and I’m so passionate about plotting and the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back