• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VAMPIRE. Detailed, High-budgeted, QUALITY Writing

KyloRen

World-class RPer
Hey friends. I am looking for a partner that wants to write an ultra-high quality vampire piece. Something that, if it were a movie, would have a billion dollar budget. I'm talking super detailed, well thought-out, sexy, smooth, polished writing!

I know this is an RP site, which means most people are here merely for fun, and in the spirit of fun, don't give the work 100%. Often times people will squeeze out a paragraph in-between microwaving their mac and cheese. That's all cool-- I actually have an rp I work on where I do that, but what if there was an rp were we gave it 100% effort. Something we actually thought about throughout the day.

I'd like to write a vampire piece set in an ultra dark world were vampires don't hide and blend in with humans. I've thought a lot about that and if vampires were real, they wouldn't need or want to blend in. They would rule the world, like Pharaohs, and enslave the human race. There would be political corruption and vampires trying to overthrow other vampires to take over and obtain supreme power. There'd be magnificent drama.

Female vampires, male vampires, straight, gay, bisexual-- I am game for whatever. I just want a dedicated, talented partner. And by dedicated I don't mean someone that writes back every 15 minutes. It wouldn't matter to me if my partner only updated 2-3 times a week. What's important is the quality of the update. I need someone with experience-- someone that won't give up half way through, and someone that understands character development.

Message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back