• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Academy ~

Responding to Christopher blank stare, Satoshi scoffed at him and walked into class. He took a seat to a rather focused looking girl, who was scribbling something down. "Overachiever." he whispered under his breath, making a mental note of his classmate.

"I heard that!" she said to the guy, thinking he wanted her to hear it. "Don't you understand the power of knowledge, the enlightenment it gives you?" she questioned.

(Sorry, I was taking exams all day)

Anya

I walked to class, not focusing on what was around me. I was inside my own mind, thinking hard enough to barely notice when I almost knocked into someone. I made it safely and on time to my first class, but even after sitting in my seat, I didn't see anything around me.

Hazel half smiled and jumped down. She took his hand.

(Sorry I've been gone shopping for Thanksgiving crap today. xD )

Rood groaned, he was finally awake from all the noise. He blinked his eyes a few times. Wow, finally there's people in this class. But they are too noisy . . He whined quietly. He folded his arms then settled to watch his classmates interacted with each other, a bored expression on his face. He didn't have anything to do anyway. I wonder when will the class start?

Mira slipped into the class, breathing a sigh of relief that class hadn't started yet. It didn't matter if it did, anyway, she could charm her way in. It wasn't her fault her alarm broke. Stupid clock.

She slipped into the seat beside Rood and leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs and bringing out her phone. Like, vampires had lives too. At least she did. She hoped the others had lives. It'd be sad if they didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nero noticed more people were coming into class. He began to get bored and started drawing.

Rood craned his neck when a girl sat next to him. He observed her for a while, the girl appeared to be one of the high class people and . . . She was quite good looking, Rood admitted. As his boredom grew, he decided to talk to the girl. "Hey there, what's your name? I'm Rood Hunter." He said with a grin, "It's quite boring here, isn't it?"

@Mayfly

She glanced up from her phone at Rood and smiled. "Mirabella Woods. Most call me Mira. And you could say that." she said, still typing as she looked Rood up and down with interest. "Did a dragon eat our teacher or something?" she joked, but looking mildly concerned as she checked the time on her phone. Class should have started ages ago.

@RedApple

//sorry for the late reply. Was busy planning something//

Gemma walked in to her class, noticing everyone was here. "Sorry I'm late, got caught in a nice meal." She sat her things on her desk.

Rood laughed, "Haha, maybe. But I think even the dragon will have difficulties while eating her." He tensed a bit, seeing Mrs. Gemma had finally arrived and lowered his voice. ". . She's too skinny!" After that he turned his attention to the teacher.

[No problem^^ @Mayfly ]

Mira laughed quietly and slipped her phone into her bag, exchanging it for a hair band, pulling her light blonde curls into a high ponytail. "Though she might beat the dragon, considering she's teaching fighting." she said, fiddling with the charm bracelet on her wrist as she gazed at the teacher.

[ @RedApple @sadhood ]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christian settled in his seat, propping his feet up upon the desktop as he did so. He had no real reason to truly be here, but it was his father orders. At this thought he rolled his irises, remenicing upon the final quote his father said to him. 'You are a Prince. Act like one. You must surround yourself with your soon to be subjects whether you like it or not.'

Christian hated the first two statements. His father continuously repeated himself each and every time Christian got himself into trouble at his previous schools. Scoffing, he turned his attention to those also in the room.

Gemma looked at her pupils. "I am going to teach how to fight. I suppose some of you know how to already, or you think you do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back