• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Academy ~

sadhood

Watcher of the Wall
Form;

Name:

Looks (anime please):

Pets (if any):

Gift:

Personality:

Partner:

Year in school:

Other:

If you want to be a professor (yes, we need them);

Name;

Age;

Looks (anime please);

Gift;

Personality;

Partner;

Subject;

Other;

**Subjects aren't like math, science, ect. they teach like fighting, healing, ect.

My form;

Name: Hazel Smith

Looks (anime please):
AnimeVampireGirlGrey.jpg

Pets (if any): A german shepard named Milo

Gift: She can make anyone see what she wants

Personality: She's nice once you know her, but will do anything to protect her friends and family.

Partner: none

Year in school: Sophomore

Other: Nero is her brother

Name: Nero Smith

Looks (anime please):
vampiroanime.jpg

Pets (if any): none

Gift: He can see the future

Personality: A badass who cares for no one but his friends and sister

Partner: none

Year in school: Junior

Other: Hazel is his sister

Name; Gemma Howard

Age; 39

Looks (anime please); Brown hair, skinny, red eyes, (I couldn't find a picture for her)

Gift; mind reader

Personality; She doesn't put up with any nonsense but will help anyone who needs it

Partner; He's dead

Subject; Fighting

Other; She watches over Nero and Hazel

Rules;

1.) No killing others unless you have permission from that person.

2.) If you want something to happen, ask me first.

3.) Cursing is allowed.

4.) Have fun!

Hazel sits in her room, bored of nothing to do.

Nero sits in a tree, waiting for some stupid human to beg for their life.

boop

Christopher stifled a yawn while stretching his arm outward. He had no destination of course, seeing he had no clue as when class started. Not that he cared.

He simply stuffed his hands back within his front pockets, allowing pale eyelids to shelter crimson blood irises. Disregarding all things except his sister, he had nothing to worry or fret for. As far as his knowledge went, his sister was still in bed, sleeping in as he would usually do. Of which something he found to be profoundly absurd.

Hazel peeks out of her room, noticing that there were others. She was always a bit shy around new people, so she decided to just stay hidden.

Nero jumps down from a tree. He sighed, wandering into a classroom because he had nothing better to do.

Kayla awoke from her unusually long slumber, tossled around within her bedsheets. She truly didn't realize what she was doing until the blinding sun smacked her in the face.

"Ughh.", She moaned as the slipped herself out of bed, slowly gliding her feet into her curried slippers. She then slowly dragged herself downstairs, coming in realization that her brother was no longer there. "Odd. He's usually the late sleeper." She then snapped her finger, causing a dark aura to cover her body before it disappeared, turning into her usual half-attire. Afterwards, she made her way into the same direction her brother had went.

Hazel decided it was probably best to walk out. Taking a deep breath, she walked out and sat by a water fountain.

Nero tapped the table with a pen. Where's everyone? he thought.

Anya

I wandered about my room, sighing softly add I paced. I shook my hands as I continued to pace, deep in thought. Eventually I left the room and wandered around outside, not really seeing or realizing where I was going.

Hearing others heading his way Mika hopped from the bench he sat on and headed into the school. It was time for the day to begin.

Rood strectched his limbs and exited his room. It was unusual for him to be awake this early, he yawned. He noticed that there were others beside him already roaming the place. He headed towards the classroom since he had nothing better to do. Rood rubbed his eye, his head felt so heavy. He walked into the classroom, noticing there's someone who's tapping his pen to the table. "Keep it down..." Rood whispered and sat on his seat, slowly dozing off.

After catching up with her brother, she immediately threw herself onto his back. "Chrissy. Why'd you let me sleep?"

Christopher truly hated having his sister use such a childish pet name while they were out in public. Even so, he couldn't do much about it. If he were to say something, he would simply make matters worse. Which by instinct, did not suit him in any way at all. "Come along. Class has started." He wasn't usually the one to be timely nor care about school itself. But sadly his sister wanted to be babied, so he had no other choice. If he didn't do it, he would hear about it when they got home.

"Race you there!" Kayla then jumped off her brothers back , roughly tossing her backpack over her shoulder, just before sprinting off ahead of her brother. She was somewhat excited to see what it would be like in a class full of people much like herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Satoshi walked to class, utterly bored by his surroundings. Great, he thought, boring school, dumb students, and I haven't eaten in forever...

He continued in the same direction to class, passing a girl who had requested a race to class with a taller boy. Siblings? Nah, it doesn't matter anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy, Rood, he was as sleepy and unattentive as Juro, and he was always up for trouble. So she kept clicking her pen, to annoy him even more. She was excited to have another day, but she was worried her class would screw it up as they always did.

Juro woke too late as always and he looked at the clock.

"Shit" he hissed as he jumped up and snatched the first pair of pants he could find. But there was a hole in his glove so the pants started turning golden. He threw them away and grabbed the glove threw it out and put another one on. He then hurried out the door only to realize he still wasn't wearing any pants. He almost ignored it but then he walked back and threw on a pair of skinny black jeans and a white shirt and then he started running, coffee in his hands spilling everywhere.

"Onii-san!!" She joked as they continued their trek to class. Kayla stopped in her tracks to turn her attention to the gloomy looking boy of which passed them. As soon as he came into her view, she immediately stepped in the midst of his path, not allowing him to budge. "Who are you?" She asked this question with grave seriousness in her eyes, obviously curious as to who was looking at her and why.

Christopher, on the other hand, could care less about the boys presence. The boy said nothing to him, nor did he do anything. So Christopher had no valid reason to be interested in any way. Besides, not !any caught his attention, no matter how much they seemed to be located somewhere around him. Regardless, this was simply one of those petty things his sister would do randomly. While watching his younger sister, he mumbled to himself. "Looks like someone's in a good mood."

"Akiyama. Satoshi Akiyama. Don't have any friends, but if I did, they would call me Sato." He said, not wasting the energy to attempt a smile. Why did I tell her that?...

Hazel found a brick wall and decided to sit on it. It was nice to be alone. Peaceful.

Nero stopped tapping his pen and looked at the boy who told him to stop. He sighed.

Kayla circled him slowly, observing each and every thing about him." Stop being so stiff." She rolled her crimson irises, those of which matched her brothers. Even so, she accrted somewhat different than he. "Kayla. Kayla Morgan." She extended her hand outward to him. "Unless you prefer a hug?" She didn't truly want to push or extend her boundaries, she simply decided to be nice for a change, while allowing her brother to get his chance to shine.

Christopher didnt enjoy the sight of his little sister speaking to such a person. Even if he had no room to judge, that was the one thing he was extremely protective off. Not that it mattered. She would simply go behind his back and do just whatever she wanted. It couldn't be helped. So he simply watched with a keen eye as the two talked.

Hazel took a breath of fresh air. She needed it. She had been depressed recently but was just now getting over it.

Nero felt awkward sitting in silence.

Satoshi looked down at the girl and raised an eyebrow at her. "Hug?" He just didn't understand some people. Honestly, all he should be worrying about is getting out of school and eating.

Akimu stared out the window lazily his head resting in his left palm. He was so bordd;! He wished something entertaining happened already.

Satoshi shifted uncomfortably, swaying from side to side. He awaited the girl's reply, if there was one. Catching a strange expression that the older sibling wore, he felt slightly irritated. "Problem?" He asked him,giving Christopher a nasty glare.

What a weird school was the first thing that crossed the female vampire's mind when she first came to the school. Jacqueline looked around the room she had entered just a while ago and saw that someone was staring out the window. Contemplating whether it was safe to approach him or not, Jacqueline finally decided that it was safe. With Morses, her beloved leopard by her side, the female vampire approached the boy that was seemingly younger than her. Jacqueline simply asked, "Sorry to disturb you, can I sit here?" with a polite manner Jacqueline gestured toward the sit in front of the boy.

@kira blackthorn

(It's like 8 am here so I probably won't post till later lol just to let everyone know.)

Hazel wished something interesting would happen. It was like the orphanage all over again. Boring.

Nero wondered what his sister was doing.

Juro stopped in his tracks notcicing someone was looking at him. He turned to see a girl sitting on a brick wall her eyes shining with boredom. Her too, he thought to himself as he smiled at her. Maybe she just needs a friend, he then reasoned with himself, what the hell is wrong with me, he must have looked weird because he was clearly having an inner monologue, so he just looked at the girl again smiled and extended his hand.

"We are going to be late" he said and waited for her to take his hand.

Anno was sitting taking notes of the day, keeping a tight schedule on her day as her father had told her to do. He owned a large company and she was determined to take over some day, but she needed basic skills, like knowlegde, cunningness and some amount of flirtatiousness. The latter was her worst trait. She wondered why no one but her and the Rodd kid was in the room when class was about to start! Slackers, she thought to herself as she scribbled on in her book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back