• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire Academy (open rp)

(Only no sexual rp demonstrated in this rp) "Natasha starts to walk around into the academy. An Average student with multiple personality.. Should anyone get on her bad side will be ghastly. Natasha then reads her science class and takes a seat"

(( Coolio, just do you have anything not to add? Character sheet wise i mean ))

Hanson walks into the large building. The first place he goes is to the office to get his course scedual as well as anything else he needs as a new student.

Zane walks through the halls going to his next class hoping that this year won't be like the last one, boring and uneventful. 

" the bell starts to ring as natasha waits to get things started. Bored and lifelessnas any vamp kid would be'

After Hanson gets the information he needs he walks to his first class just as the bell rings.

Zane looks at the new faces and see's some old ones as they came into the classroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Natasha looks at the new students and smirked. Hey look guys! Fresh meat! 'They including Natasha laughed

Zane saw his fellow classmates picking on the freshman. He just stares at them saying under his breath," y'all are so immature."

Hanson ignored the others and went to find a spot at the back of the class. He had no intrest in socilzing with nasty classmates.

'Natasha recognized Zane from last year as a friend of hers and smirks' " Oh please Zane... I can feel you laughing on the inside

"Please get off my head its not a table." Zane knows that she likes irritating  him so he just goes with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"No no no no no no no no no no no. NEEEEEVVVEEERRRR. Now I will protect you but I'm not your slave."

' Natasha shows zane a peice of paper with his signature on it. As  she looks around the room loookinf at Hanson'

Hanson looks up as the teacher begins class, he could already tell that that girl that was bing noisy was going to irritate him.

'Get out of my head please, I am trying to pay attention to the class.' Hanson answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back