• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Valsena Chronicles (Reboot)

• Greetings, y'all! After spending quite some time being inactive, I've decided to come back and revive an old thread of mine. If you're curious as to what this is about, you can check out the old thread in the link down below:

Valsena Chronicles

If you're too lazy to click on the link or if you really like reading whatever it is I write, stay here!

The main idea is that the story takes place in Valsena; a land where monsters roam and humans can perform incredible feats. From moving objects with their mind to lifting things ten times their size, from shaking the earth to calming a storm, from running incredibly fast to slowing down time to a crawl.

Valsena has enjoyed peace for dozens of generations but things are changing. Tensions grow as egos clash and people are being forced to choose sides. There are those who believe that the Gifted are a curse on society and should be eradicated. There are those who believe that the Gifted should be ruling over the regular people and not the other way around.

Which side would you choose?

Would you choose to rule over one side or keep the peace between all?

Last edited:
Definitely interested. Hoping to hell this will take off unlike the multiple I've signed up for recently

Same Newt all my prospects seem to be hitting dead ends. That being said I'm up for putting all my cards on this RP.

Yo, before I start on my CS by modern do you only mean the type of technology? Looking at the character sheets I got a more medieval vibe until I read the Important Notes tab. The Saviour of the Masses The Saviour of the Masses

Admittedly, it does seem like a Medieval-based story. It also doesn't help that I put the thread under the Fantasy Section. What I meant by "modern" is that it takes place in present time. Like, the world is set in 2017 but you've got fantasy elements mixed in such as magic, monsters, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back