• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Valley of Chessington (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kilian laughed. "you, hunting? I don't think you could even hit a house when it's directly in front of you, but OK, after we moved the trees I will show you how to read tracks and maybe we will even find some animals."

He walked over to the trees and watched Peyton. "so, are we starting?"

TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Mitchelle
1549430321933.png
Mitchelle just looked away as she stripped she put down her bow as she did the same thing as she was slightly embarrassed getting undressed in front of Alison no one else was looking it was just them right she went into the water as she smiled. Mitchy just looked at Alison" oh i don't mind I just don't want to feel lonely anymore" she says "I know we just met yesterday but I feel comfortable when I'm around you I don't feel comfortable with the boys yet" she told her" and I don't mind if you stay with me I just...... I just..... feel lonely when I stay by myself I know I shouldn't but I been alone for so long I guess I don't want you guys to leave" she says embarrassed her face blushing.​

Allison stared at her friend in surprise.

“Well I dont think we are going anywhere... I mean, Peyton wouldnt leave his dream. He is working so hard, and he has offered us a place in his dream! Plus, it seems we all came from bad places... I dont think any of us would go back. I know I wouldn't..” The redhead glowered again, desperately trying to push herself to forget, but this time it wouldnt go away, so she decided to share her story with Michelle.

“As for you feeling alone... I completely understand. You see, a few months ago... it feels so long ago. Anyways, I ran off with this man named William. He was someone I loved very, very much. He was the first person who ever... well, I guess cared about me other than my parents, and I fell in love with that. We ran off together depsite my parent’s warnings and anger, and he turned out to be a very...terrible man.

“We were only with each other for a week after I ran off, and in that week I realized just how terrible he was. He was very demanding. He put me down any chance he got, he threatened me, made me do things I didnt want to do... then he left me for some girl. And after all of that? My parents wouldnt let me come back... said it was my mistake, so I had to live with it. Ha.”

Allison let out a bitter laugh. At least this conversation showed how much she trusted Mitchy. She hadnt told anyone else her story besides the man who had advised her to get those cows and horses. Suddenly the redhead perked up.

“We should probably get back! I need to work on gettin that horse trained!” She suddenly dipped her head underwater, running her slender fingers through her long, flaming hair. As she stepped out, she wrung the water out of her hair and wiped the drops that clung to her slender frame. Getting dressed quickly, she sat and waited for Michelle to finish cleaning herself.

“I think we should hunt first. We can worry about the trees later... Assuming you have a bow I can use. Worst case I can use a few throwing knifes, I will bring my sword, although I don’t think it will be of much use. This old man has worked to hard this morning, he should do something he will enjoy. Although, I am not so old that I can’t work as hard as the next man, so I guess it’s a moot point.” He sighed, taking a sip of water from his flask.
TheCoRgiGaL TheCoRgiGaL Quados Quados Texangamer Texangamer Benthelame Benthelame

Kilian grabs his bow and puts the string on it. "you can use my bow for now, he may be a little hard to pull for a beginner but you should get used to it, maybe we can even find some suitable materials for a bow, it needs to be the right wood but I will know it when I see it."

He hands the bow and arrows to Peyton and points into a direction. "I've never went in that direction so maybe we will find something good." Kilian started to walk to the forest. "But first we need to find some tracks. If you see anything interesting on the ground or trees, tell me and then we will see what made those tracks."

Mitchelle
1549738986119.png
Mitchy just looked at her as she nodded" okay Allie" she says as she just finished with washing herself she just looked at her friend she got out and put her clothes on herself as she looked at her and hugged her as she felt bad for her" I'm sorry that happened to you Allie she told her as she braided her hair. She just looked up at her as she liked spending time with her she just nodded" yeah let's get back can I watch ya being with your animals I mean I don't have nothing else to do anyhow" she says"I just a teenager so I get bored besides I like spending time with you" she told her happily she didn't like wearing shoes she always were barefooted.​

Last edited:
Allison smiled warmly as Mitchy gave her a tight squeeze. She felt tears sting her eyes as her friend offered a sincere apology. She was so happy to have a friend like Michelle. Finally she pulled away and gave the girl a small nod.

“Yea, you can watch! Im not sure how much fun it will be,” the redhead giggled, “but youre very welcome to! I love having company. Lets head back!”

She trudged back to the village, keeping an eye out for any bandits that Killian had warned her about.

Peyton nodded to Killian, doing as he instructed. The string may have been hard to pull, but Peyton had quite a bit of muscle, which made up for his inexperience in some ways. He walked off, scanning the trees, before he spotted something, ruts in the trees. They looked fresh. Maybe a deer nearby? He signaled Killian, pointing at the ruts, and waiting for the huntsman’s response.
Quados Quados

Kilian walked over, happy that Peyton had found his first track. "It's good that you already found some tracks, on my first hunt, we came back empty handed... OK let's see, what do we have here."

He looked to the ground and sighed. "just a human, from the depth of the track he is either fat as hell or armored, by the size of the footprint, it would be leather armor."

Kilian looked for other tracks and found 4 other sets. "seems like a group, maybe hunter, or sellwords..." One of the footprints caught his interest. "This one must be tied, his steps are irregular and you can see that he digged his feet in the ground once in a while..."

Kilian stood back up and looked too Peyton. "I think that we found tracks from bandits, when I see it correctly 4 and 1 prisoner, it's your call if we should follow them, but bandits near our town is bad news and if we follow them, then I would love to have my bow and arrows back, I can fight with my dagger but I'm way better with the bow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back