• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ||Valiant: Out of Character||

Main
Here
Characters
Here
xD. Fair enough, quick question so I know whether to shift my dynamic or not. Is the quirk I gave my character too vague or op?
I don’t see a problem with it right now, but if it becomes a problem and she seems too “God like” or overpowered, please don’t get mad about it

I don’t see a problem with it right now, but if it becomes a problem and she seems too “God like” or overpowered, please don’t get mad about it
Don't worry I wouldn't get mad about that kinda thing, I was just worried that it might over-preform. So I didn't want to risk gunking up the rp if it did.

Don't worry I wouldn't get mad about that kinda thing, I was just worried that it might over-preform. So I didn't want to risk gunking up the rp if it did.
Don’t worry about it. Even if you did, somebody would make sure to keep you in check one way or another LOL

Oh I planned not to. Thus why I mentioned the dehydration part, so if she seems too awfully strong in a situation I could pull out the "She became weakened" card.
Yup. That’s why I ask people to include weaknesses, that way either myself or my co-GM that I’ll hopefully be able to pick if the group gets any bigger than it is can figure out a way to subtly say “woah now, time to stop that.”

Last edited:
Fair enough. I finally finished my character, my progress only got deleted four times from reloading issues.

Fair enough. I finally finished my character, my progress only got deleted four times from reloading issues.
I feel that. Lately my phone (where I do 99% of this) will restart the page and be like “whoops there was a problem” and I’m like yEAH, YOU

I’m sorry it did that to you, but I’m glad you finally finished!

I feel that. Lately my phone (where I do 99% of this) will restart the page and be like “whoops there was a problem” and I’m like yEAH, YOU

I’m sorry it did that to you, but I’m glad you finally finished!
I feel your pain there, I don't get why it happens but I guess it could always be worse.

I too am glad to have finished my character. Along that line, Do I need to wait to be accepted or should I start working on a post now?

I feel your pain there, I don't get why it happens but I guess it could always be worse.

I too am glad to have finished my character. Along that line, Do I need to wait to be accepted or should I start working on a post now?
Go ahead and start working on a post. I’ll look over your character and let you know if there are any problems, though I doubt there will be ^^

Alrighty. I'll make sure to fix anything wrong with it if/when the time comes.
You’re good to go! I don’t see anything wrong with her, nothing that stands out and slaps me. I enjoy how you wrote her profile, actually. It makes me excited to see how you play her

Also, public announcement here. I’m an insomniac, so I rarely sleep, meaning I’ll be on and off for the next few hours as I attempt and fail to sleep. If you need me, shoot me a message. Shouldn’t be more than a few hours

Finally finished my writing sample. Saw the IC post and figured I should get the sample done. Doing my first post now. I would like to know where you believe Raiu would place Kano at the start of this conflict. Even though we don't have definitive hero agencies, I'm sure most know and accept Raiu as a leader if they're in a group with her. Towards the pseudo end of the conflict, which is where you start the post, I was thinking he'd be with Bakugo assisting in making sure there are no villains left around the perimeter. SavingStar SavingStar

Finally finished my writing sample. Saw the IC post and figured I should get the sample done. Doing my first post now. I would like to know where you believe Raiu would place Kano at the start of this conflict. Even though we don't have definitive hero agencies, I'm sure most know and accept Raiu as a leader if they're in a group with her. Towards the pseudo end of the conflict, which is where you start the post, I was thinking he'd be with Bakugo assisting in making sure there are no villains left around the perimeter. SavingStar SavingStar
I left that open for everyone to somewhat decide where they were-so long as everyone wasn’t focused on the same location at the start, or course, before they came together after the battle was ‘over.’ Remembering your character, I think putting him with Bakugou would be a suitable idea if that is what you desire ^^

SavingStar SavingStar
I'm so sorry for not being online! Life has been pretty busy for me and I don't think I'll have enough time to roleplay with you dudes. I'll go and delete my C.S so it won't be taking up space. I hope you all have fun roleplaying! :closed eyes open smile:

SavingStar SavingStar
I'm so sorry for not being online! Life has been pretty busy for me and I don't think I'll have enough time to roleplay with you dudes. I'll go and delete my C.S so it won't be taking up space. I hope you all have fun roleplaying! :closed eyes open smile:
Ah, I’m sorry to see you go! I completely understand, and I hope everything works out for you regardless! If you ever decide that you want to partake in this one, feel free to come back and see us!

Just so everyone knows, there is no set posting order. So long as two people don’t advance the plot so far ahead that the others can’t catch up, feel free to role play as you will-I only ask that before we move to doing this that everyone get s in at least an introductory post, since after this they will go to separate areas with each other, meaning small groups can role play with their villain without worrying too much

Hate to be that guy, but I'm gonna bounce. This rp turned out to be a bit different than what I thought it'd be. So sorry for wasting everybody's time and whatnot.

Also, I’ll be replying to slightly Move along the story either today or tomorrow. I know the others are busy so I’m not pushing them to respond, I’m just putting out a next post so that this doesn’t die before it gets started ^^

Fair enough. I was a bit worried about the stalling myself when I noticed it hadn't progressed much more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back