• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ||Valiant: Out of Character||

Main
Here
Characters
Here

SavingStar

Family Disappointment
This is where most of our out of character/OOC char will occur. This is the place to ask questions, pose comments or concerns, and just generally get to know each other!

SavingStar SavingStar

So what happend to All for one in this universe? Is he still in jail or did he ever escape from prison? Is he even alive anymore? Did he ever give his quirk to Shigaraki?

Also, just making sure, but Deku haven't passed on "one for all" yet, right?

SavingStar SavingStar

So what happend to All for one in this universe? Is he still in jail or did he ever escape from prison? Is he even alive anymore? Did he ever give his quirk to Shigaraki?

Also, just making sure, but Deku haven't passed on "one for all" yet, right?
Deli hasn’t passed off One for All yet, no. But he will. Another role player and I were discussing plans, and he will at some point, if a worthy candidate comes along

As for All for One, I was kinda(?) gonna write him off. Like, he escaped and then went off the face of the planet. He passed his quirk to Shigaraki and then that was all she wrote.

If anyone has better ideas, though, feel free to PM me and we can discuss while I’m trying to write the first IC post-which I may wait for everyone to get their CS up first, maybe a few more people I’m waiting on responses if interest from

If that's the plan, can we make it a rule that said worthy candidate have to be quirkless?
That was the plan, although I’d only consider having Deku pass it on if there were more than one “quirkless” character, that way it wouldn’t be a given and characters would prove their worth, not knowing already that they were going to get it-like in the canon story itself

Oooh Recoil has a face Claim of Neo!

You said we could take side characters on as well? If so could I also be a canon character?

Oooh Recoil has a face Claim of Neo!

You said we could take side characters on as well? If so could I also be a canon character?
...everyone has cool faceclaims and I’m still my Final Fantasy XV trash self xD

Anyways, yes, you’re allowed to take on side characters as well-for example, I will be controlling both Raiu, my own character, and Bakugou, as well as Deku when he makes his appearance to pass on One for All.

Which canon character were you holding to control?

Lina Inverse Lina Inverse Hey hey hey, if you’re active, would you mind changing the font color on your character sheet? Perhaps a dark color like black, or anything as long as it’s visible-use your creativity!

The section titles (name, age, etc) are all fine, but the information you input defaulted to grey, making it a bit difficult to read

SavingStar SavingStar
I started a conversation with ya!
Oh and btw, you’re character sheet is also kinda hard to read. It’s like a dark grey on Black for me so I really had to squint to read it all.

SavingStar SavingStar
I started a conversation with ya!
Oh and btw, you’re character sheet is also kinda hard to read. It’s like a dark grey on Black for me so I really had to squint to read it all.
Thanks for letting me know! It’s visible on my screen, then again I am in dark mode, so I’ll go fix that ASAP. Would white work better for you against the black?

Thanks for letting me know! It’s visible on my screen, then again I am in dark mode, so I’ll go fix that ASAP. Would white work better for you against the black?

Yup! White should be good! It might just be me. I’m on my phone at work right now haha (don’t tell my boss). So maybe it looks different on my browser at home.

Yup! White should be good! It might just be me. I’m on my phone at work right now haha (don’t tell my boss). So maybe it looks different on my browser at home.
It may be. I looked at the color that’s listed for my text, and it says it’s stark white like it looks on my screen xD

And oohhhhh imma tell your boss

Lina Inverse Lina Inverse Hey hey hey, if you’re active, would you mind changing the font color on your character sheet? Perhaps a dark color like black, or anything as long as it’s visible-use your creativity!

The section titles (name, age, etc) are all fine, but the information you input defaulted to grey, making it a bit difficult to read
Oops. Didn't notice that. Changed it to white, is that better?

I just tried to fix it. Is it working better? I highlighted everything and set the color to white, so if it doesn’t work it may be your phone xD

Oops. Didn't notice that. Changed it to white, is that better?
Somewhat. It is still difficult to read due to the similarities in color. Perhaps one a bit darker? For those who may not be able to separate the colors so easily (ex. My best friend, who lurks around these parts)

I post a WIP for my character but she'll be finished in a bit. if there's anything I need to fix don't be afraid to say so either!

I post a WIP for my character but she'll be finished in a bit. if there's anything I need to fix don't be afraid to say so either!
Will do! I’m headed to work here soon so on my short break I’ll be looking through characters and noting and adjustments that could be made

Users who are viewing this thread

Back